Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

Banned

Default Re: NBA 2k14

I'm not gonna say there hasn't been some bball games I've enjoyed over the years but it just doesn't translate to video games as well as other sports, nba by far my favorite sport to watch but I'd rather play fifa, madden, tiger woods, or some other shit than any basketball game I can remember.

Whats the general consensus on 2k14 on next gen?

I got ejected from the rookie sophomore for arguing a call which prompted a buggy cut scene of my real teammates in the locker room telling me I pumped them up with my emotional outburt lol

Avrg 28 6 4 with my pg shooting 60% half way through the season but this is taking forever no way can I play a second season, so I better win the championship in my first year with the lowly bucks :s

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    I got ejected from the rookie sophomore for arguing a call which prompted a buggy cut scene of my real teammates in the locker room telling me I pumped them up with my emotional outburt lol

Avrg 28 6 4 with my pg shooting 60% half way through the season but this is taking forever no way can I play a second season, so I better win the championship in my first year with the lowly bucks :s
    How do you get ejected/argue? Is it predetermined?

I've been trying to get through the mycareer but I'm having more fun on the Park

Banned

is it good or is it just repetitive? is it too easy or too complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    How do you get ejected/argue? Is it predetermined?

I've been trying to get through the mycareer but I'm having more fun on the Park
    It's kind of like a storyline triggered event, like backing up a teammate after a hard foul...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thorton
    is it good or is it just repetitive? is it too easy or too complicated?
    it's repetitive and cut scenes sometimes fire at the wrong time (i was told i would be starting only to not start for the next 3 games until i got the same cut scene again). To me it feels like their experimenting with the story line to flesh it out in 2k15. The game play is far better than on last gen but the cut scenes, the ugly and wierd menus, the lack of features that were in previous games (no award race view sucks) makes it feel like your playing a beta version. I'm halfway through my rookie year but have lost interest as it's going to take so long to play a career playing every game and making an alt character means sitting through all the cut scenes again (you can't skip them) which is so mind numbingly boring.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    It's kind of like a storyline triggered event, like backing up a teammate after a hard foul...
    Ooh I think I got this prompt last night when Love fouled someone hard but I was just smashing A so the game cpu would hurry to the line and then I heard the commentators say something about me not helping Love or whatever.

I shut the game down so it would save but when I started it back up it didn't happen again.

They should make the game pause if a prompt comes up in the middle of the game

Banned

Ooh I think I got this prompt last night when Love fouled someone hard but I was just smashing A so the game cpu would hurry to the line and then I heard the commentators say something about me not helping Love or whatever.

I shut the game down so it would save but when I started it back up it didn't happen again.

i clicked through this once too and then had people mad at me.

Yeah that's how I got ejected lol I'm always button mashing

Banned

maybe i'll just rent this bitch first, i'd like a good basketball game i'm just so skeptical, i've never really gotten into any of the 2k or nba live shits

Think the reason why 2k stopped giving out locker codes for current gen is the vc glitch

High School Starter

I haven't had this problem before but now in MYGM when free agency comes up I can't adjust the salary i offer when trying to sign player

anybody know how to fix this? It basically makes the game unplayable, especially considering that the server is always down..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    I haven't had this problem before but now in MYGM when free agency comes up I can't adjust the salary i offer when trying to sign player

anybody know how to fix this? It basically makes the game unplayable, especially considering that the server is always down..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5aPDFdbKRA

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

I think I'll get the ps4 a month before 2k15 comes out