Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Still not ready to fire Grunwald?

*PG*Shumpert/Chauncey/Gary Neal/prigioni/nedovic
    *SG*Jr smith/Gerald green
    *SF*Carmelo/Ron artest
    *PF*Bargnani/Ryan Anderson
    *C*Amare/Jason smith/Kenyon Martin/fesenko

Damn too bad I'm not the gm. That team is the next dynasty.
    Last edited by el gringos; 07-12-2013 at 05:25 AM.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Boom- that's it. Are we about to sign Chauncey, Gary Neal. The artist formerly kniwn as ron artest, Kenyon Martin and fesenko?

Prob not. It's prob 1 guy decent like a sebas and then Chris smith, dermarr Johnson, and a couple of the same dipshit never string centers they keep bringing back.
    Chauncey is a Piston so scratch that plan. And I think I speak for myself as well as Rameek when I say "if Chris Smith makes this team...I might as well hit the Knicks up for a tryout."

And I'm still not seeing the significance in this Prokorov vs Dolan argument. Kirilenko signed for the mini mid...which I'm sure we're going to use as well. Blatche and Livingston signed for the minimum. I'm not even concerned with the blockbuster trade. Their minor roster moves have been better. That was my only point. The trade, in my opinion, speaks for itself. Maybe I did a poos job of explaining what I was trying to say. My bad.
    Last edited by franchize; 07-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Navy"]Well dont we have 1.7 left of the mini mle? Well if the Knicks had players lined up in the pipe line to sign for the vet minimum we should hear those announcements soon. If a week goes by I will be concerned.

I really do think players string the Knicks along though with no intentions of actually signing here.

I like the aggressiveness of Billy but he has a blank check. Prokav wants to win a championship this year and next year. Then Billy will have these salaries off after that too, then retool again.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Chauncey is a Piston so scratch that plan. And I think I speak for myself as well as Rameek when I say "if Chris Smith makes this team...I might as well hit the Knicks up for a tryout."

And I'm still not seeing the significance in this Prokorov vs Dolan argument. Kirilenko signed for the mini mid...which I'm sure we're going to use as well. Blatche and Livingston signed for the minimum. I'm not even concerned with the blockbuster trade. Their minor roster moves have been better. That was my only point. The trade, in my opinion, speaks for itself. Maybe I did a poos job of explaining what I was trying to say. My bad.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Grunwald said "we have a bunch of players that want to play for the Knicks" lol