Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    U mirin my face?

Default Re: #34 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    What does this have to with this ranking?

Should we start putting Jokes Dumars and James Worthy over Malone and Barkley.
    What? What does that have to do with anything? Malone and Barkley have already been enshrined.

Quote Originally Posted by WockaVodka
    Gasol was better overall in the finals than Kobe was. It shouldn't matter whether it's a road game or a home game. The better player in the finals should win the finals MVP.
    A 3.6 rpg edge isn't going to beat out a 10.0 ppg difference.

How did you even find those pictures?

U mirin my face?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Not everything is a stat, Gasol was the one shutting down KG and altering shots in the paint for the Lakers defense. Plus, Kobe's rebounding numbers are inflated from that game 7, I'm sure heading into game 6, Gasol had a much bigger edge in rebounding.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    What does this have to with this ranking?

Should we start putting Jokes Dumars and James Worthy over Malone and Barkley.
    Nope, I never said Gasol was better than Malone or Barkley, but the fact that he led a team to a title deserves praise and the top 40 is an appropiate position for him. Certainly over guys like Dumars/Worthy.

Give me some legit guys you think are better than Gasol. The truth is at 35 there isn't really anyone else who has the abilitiy to lead a team to a title like Gasol did. Bill Walton in his prime was nice, but thats only two years.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Yes I went to prom with a better looking girl than you'll ever date, what's your point?

Next

U mirin my face?

Yes I went to prom with a better looking girl than you'll ever date, what's your point?
    Kinda odd that you are bragging about her looks when you covered her face.

Banned

Did you even watch the games? It isn't about the numbers.(though if you do want to go that route 40% for Kobe for the SERIES and 25% in Game 7 don't exactly help his case.)

Gasol is in there boxing guys out, getting the REAL rebounds with 5 guys in there competing in the lane. That was a tough hard grit series. It wasn't flashy, and there was a lot of rough play inside. More often than not Gasol dominated that aspect of the game which is why LA won.

Not everything is a stat, Gasol was the one shutting down KG and altering shots in the paint for the Lakers defense. Plus, Kobe's rebounding numbers are inflated from that game 7, I'm sure heading into game 6, Gasol had a much bigger edge in rebounding.
    And Gasol's 18 rebounds in Game 7 doesn't inflate his rebounding his stats too? So only if Kobe does it it doesn't count?

Heading into game 6 Kobe was averaging about ~30-6-6

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Nope, I never said Gasol was better than Malone or Barkley, but the fact that he led a team to a title deserves praise and the top 40 is an appropiate position for him. Certainly over guys like Dumars/Worthy.

Give me some legit guys you think are better than Gasol. The truth is at 35 there isn't really anyone else who has the abilitiy to lead a team to a title like Gasol did. Bill Walton in his prime was nice, but thats only two years.

Next
    Easy to talk shit hiding behind a username, clown. Don't see you posting your pic, but you probably look something like this

It really doesn't matter what you think I look like anyways, I'm not concerned about what guys think of my looks

Kinda odd that you are bragging about her looks when you covered her face.
    I don't want to put her out there, otherwise I would.

Did you even watch the games? It isn't about the numbers.(though if you do want to go that route 40% for Kobe for the SERIES and 25% in Game 7 don't exactly help his case.)

Gasol is in there boxing guys out, getting the REAL rebounds with 5 guys in there competing in the lane. That was a tough hard grit series. It wasn't flashy, and there was a lot of rough play inside. More often than not Gasol dominated that aspect of the game which is why LA won.
    So there's fake rebounds and real rebounds?

Banned

Easy to talk shit hiding behind a username, clown. Don't see you posting your pic, but you probably look something like this

It really doesn't matter what you think I look like anyways, I'm not concerned about what guys think of my looks

I don't want to put her out there, otherwise I would.
    No offense bro but you are one of the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a pinata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

U mirin my face?

And Gasol's 18 rebounds in Game 7 doesn't inflate his rebounding his stats too? So only if Kobe does it it doesn't count?

Heading into game 6 Kobe was averaging about ~30-6-6
    Gasol was averaging about 11 rpg heading into game 7 so the difference is even larger. The game 7 definitely helped Kobe more than it helped Pau.

Anyways, I thought Gasol was better because I thought like every time he played well they won. He was the catalyst and the ultimate difference maker. He was also the best player in Game 7 which was the elimination/do-die game.

Too bad everyone already had their minds made up that Kobe was going to win the Finals MVP.

U mirin my face?

No offense bro but you are one of the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a pinata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. shits disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace
    ow

Banned

Dave Cowens

Cowens.