Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Again, stop trying to claim Scola as a product of Spanish basketball, you have career second option Pau Gasol as your nation's crowning achievement, be happy with it
    Your trolling has become really weak lately. Any problem at home bothering you?

Default Re: The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

He started playing at age 15, if you think he developed a lot in 3 years playing for a marginal team in Argentina .. you clearly wrong.
    He didn't even make TAU team when he came, he was on loan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Your trolling has become really weak lately. Any problem at home bothering you?
    Is Bo McCaleb a product of Turkish and Serbian basketball because he played most of his pro career in those countries or is he a product of America where he learned the game and grew up?

Ok so Bo McCaleb is a product of Turkish basketball like Scola is a product of Spanish basketball and Anthony Parker is a product of Israeli basketball

I understand your schtick now sport, everything I say you just try to argue it, even when you are obviously wrong, because you have some weird fascination with me and are one of those obnoxious arguing types.

Is Bo McCaleb a product of Turkish and Serbian basketball because he played most of his pro career in those countries or is he a product of America where he learned the game and grew up?

Ok so Bo McCaleb is a product of Turkish basketball like Scola is a product of Spanish basketball and Anthony Parker is a product of Israeli basketball

I understand your schtick now sport, everything I say you just try to argue it, even when you are obviously wrong, because you have some weird fascination with me and are one of those obnoxious arguing types.
    Scola played 3 years in Argentina and 10 years in Spain.
    Bo McCaleb played 10 years in US and 1 in Turkey, 1 in Serbia and 1 in Italy.

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1

Sorry
    I think you may have some of fascination towards Bruinlove, considering you're arguing with him even when you're clearly wrong.

I think you may have some of fascination towards Bruinlove, considering you're arguing with him even when you're clearly wrong.
    i'm wrong?

Where do you guys get that Scola only played 3 years in Argentina? Like, he started playing basketball at 15 years old or something?

i'm wrong?
    Only in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Where do you guys get that Scola only played 3 years in Argentina? Like, he started playing basketball at 15 years old or something?
    yes he did.

Banned

Sorry
    Yes but he had American athleticism and American determination and desire to win at all costs he got from growing up and learning fundamentals in AMERICA (that's right folks south america is america too)

If he had grown up in spain he would have probably become a mentally fragile headcase like the rest of that countries basketball talent IE Calderon, Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Garbajosa, Rudy Fernandez etc etc

He is a product of American basketball who happened to play in Spain, if he was born and raised Spanish he probably have been a low determination headcase like most of the Spanish national team.

Only in his mind.
    ooh ok, you got me. I thought you were saying that i was wrong, i was checking my facts

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    He started at 15 as a pro, then he came to Spain at 18, signed by TAU, but spent some years in the 2nd division, the same as Splitter.

Yes but he had American athleticism and American determination.

Saw a basketball once

Lol do you think Scola started playing ball at 18?

You can't say he made himself in Spain, he made himself in Argentina and then developed his skills further in Spain.

Stop trying to claim Scola as a product of Spanish basketball, he is a product of American basketball who played in Spain.
    You make no sense and are the only poster here as bad as Euroleage.

Yes but he had American athleticism and American determination and desire to win at all costs he got from growing up and learning fundamentals in AMERICA (that's right folks south america is america too)

If he had grown up in spain he would have probably become a mentally fragile headcase like the rest of that countries basketball talent IE Calderon, Pau Gasol, Ricky Rubio, Garbajosa, Rudy Fernandez etc etc

He is a product of American basketball who happened to play in Spain, if he was born and raised Spanish he probably have been a low determination headcase like most of the Spanish national team.
    pretty athletic guy, just saying.
    i can't argue against this "statement", it's too dumb