Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

Imagine if this happened between Artest and Kobe

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

"Dont make me go back to my locker, you dont want that"

He's reaching for his weapon, better run

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    one could only imagine ..................

This better not be true cos Stern will make an example of Gil. Wiz are headed nowhere fast anyways so he has no reason to be lenient...

I usually hit open layups

Act 1, Scene 1

"Pardon me, Gilbert, but I believe that you must now honor your gambling debt and pay me the money I am rightfully owed."

"Alas, Javaris, that is not the case. I do not believe that I do in fact owe you any money."

"Again, Gilbert, I must insist that you pay me, as I wouldn't dare enter a new decade with this disagreement looming between us."

"Indeed, Javaris, unless we can agree to disagree, I must reluctantly show you this unloaded firearm that is contained within my personal storage area here in our employer's locker room."

"Ah yes, Gilbert. Allow us to then disagree, as I too would much enjoy retrieving my firearm as well. Shall we compare firearms, engage in some otherwise mildly threatening small talk and allow our ample frames to become, as it would be said, 'swoll'?"

"Indeed, Javaris. I would enjoy such a comparison, and I have not been 'swoll' in such a long time. Let us do as you have suggested."

Finis

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    Artest would've used a whole clip on Kobe...

[QUOTE=insidehoops]The NY Post reports:

NBA all-star Gilbert Arenas and his Washing ton Wizards teammate Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other in the team

Local High School Star KB2009Champ's Avatar

This story is so bizarre.

WTF where they thinking? I guess it is true that most nba players are packing.

Wow. So dumb. Get ready for a long vacation Arenas.

damn so now gil got REAL beef with shaq and javaris?

Decent playground baller

it'll be a proud day in the entire nba if the wiz are able to waive gil's contract, but i doubt it happens. this headline made cnn's front page, best believe stern is coming down hard on these 2. imagine if Hamed Haddadi brought some ammo to an nba game.
    Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz; 01-01-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

This should be the end of both careers in the NBA if it is true. They will both probably get away with this by doing a few extra NBA-cares commercials though. Lame.

I rule the local playground

when will pro atheletes realize, YOU'RE NOT ****ING GANGSTERS, you were playing bball not selling bricks, plexico burress' stupid ass should be the prime example for these people, im glad you want to feel like badass and get a gun but you don't need one, why because you're stupid and have 0 street sense. and yes what he did is assault, pointing a gun at someone is assault unless you're justified, 50 cent is the smartest person i've seen that is black and a celebrity with **** like this, what does he do, hire off duty cops, they'll blast anyone that draws down on you, they're trained, and its all 100% legal. and yeah they should be fired, do you know any other job where you'de take a gun to ****ing work with you that the job doesn't require one, "god damnit bob, meet me in the break room, you owe me for our fantasy football league, *pulls gun out of desk*"
    Last edited by kenuffff; 01-01-2010 at 03:06 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease thejusman1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shizzouts
    Act 1, Scene 1

"Pardon me, Gilbert, but I believe that you must now honor your gambling debt and pay me the money I am rightfully owed."

"Alas, Javaris, that is not the case. I do not believe that I do in fact owe you any money."

"Again, Gilbert, I must insist that you pay me, as I wouldn't dare enter a new decade with this disagreement looming between us."

"Indeed, Javaris, unless we can agree to disagree, I must reluctantly show you this unloaded firearm that is contained within my personal storage area here in our employer's locker room."

"Ah yes, Gilbert. Allow us to then disagree, as I too would much enjoy retrieving my firearm as well. Shall we compare firearms, engage in some otherwise mildly threatening small talk and allow our ample frames to become, as it would be said, 'swoll'?"

"Indeed, Javaris. I would enjoy such a comparison, and I have not been 'swoll' in such a long time. Let us do as you have suggested."

Finis
    Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by shizzouts
    Act 1, Scene 1

Finis