Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Konoha is over

National High School Star

Default Konoha is over

how many people do you think died in that blast by Pein?

I'm thinking ino's parents died.

I have a feeling naruto will come back, see konoha all destroyed, then sasuke comes, and naruto cowers.

Default Re: Konoha is over

Shirai Tensei is one of the most powerful jutsu in the Naruto Universe, but i think the other half of Konoha was summoned to the Frog Mountain. ( Myobokuzan mountain) by Naruto and the Elder Toads.

I don't' think that Naruto is capable of beating Pein because he's the Leader of the Akasutski, so i predict that the Kyuubi will probably unleash it's fury againts Nagato because that's the only way that Naruto will have the chance to kick Pein's ass.

Pein also stated that he's still undefeated, and he already killed/incapacitated 2 of Naruto's Sensei Jiraiya and Kakashi.

That's why i want to see 6 tails Naruto versus the real body of Pein, and if he will beat Nagato ( the reincarnation of the Sage of 6th Paths), the prophecy will come true that Uzumaki Naruto is indeed the Chosen One.

Most of the people that died in the explosion were probably some minor characters.

I don't think Hinata, Kiba, and Shino will die on the blast because they still need to showcase their skills and potentials againts the remaining members of the Akasutski. ( Madara, Pein, Team Hawk, Kisame, Konan, and Zetsu).

Beside the fact that the theme of Naruto is the next generation will always surpass the previous one.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-19-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Who died? I am too lazy to read

Quote Originally Posted by J000
    Who died? I am too lazy to read

Shizune - Human Path removed her Soul.
    Ibiki - I don't think he's stronger enough to survived that blast.
    Some Ninja Folder
    Kakashi - 50/50
    Choza - 50/50
    Some Anbu Folder

Tsunade is still alive because she can heal herself by using the body regeneration technique.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-19-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Banned

um noobs hello didnt the whole town turn into a crater as in nearly its entire population is dead??

I have to ask where the f was shikamaru he is good enough to own atleast two peins

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    um noobs hello didnt the whole town turn into a crater as in nearly its entire population is dead??

I have to ask where the f was shikamaru he is good enough to own atleast two peins

He's probably playing chess with his father.

Shikamaru is the smartest character in Naruto, but I doubt that he can beat one Pein's bodies because Nagato is using gravity to his advantage, and the Shadow Technique wouldn't be effective againts an S Class fighter that is far stronger, and have more jutsu than Hidan.

Last week Konohamaru was lucky to hit one of Pein's body with a mini Rasengan because he didn't expect him to pull an A-class jutsu out of nowhere.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He's probably playing chess with his father.

Shikamaru is the smartest character in Naruto, but I doubt that he can beat one Pein's bodies because Nagato is using gravity to his advantage, and the Shadow Technique wouldn't be effective againts an S Class fighter that is far stronger, and have more jutsu than Hidan.

Last week Konohamaru was lucky to hit one of Pein's body with a mini Rasengan because he didn't expect him to pull an A-class jutsu out of nowhere.
    Also, Lee Neji Gai went awol that whole time, wtf so lame atleast they survived. goddamn freaking konoha got nuked, is hokage mountain dead?

Also Kakashi aint dead, remember when Neji got stabbed by arrow and CHoji turned into a butterfly they made it seem like they were dead then they just got healed same thing will happen to Kakashi dont care about stupid chojis dad.

Also Shikamaru now he knows peins style can def take out a pein and with a team on his hands he could prolly defeat pein if he has time to plan

The 5 Hokage statues were also destroyed, and I predict that Naruto, Gai and Yamato will probably form a new team that will take down on the remaining Akatsuki members.

Kakashi will survive because his face was never revealed in the manga, and right now he's talking to his deceased father.

Sakumo will convince him that this is not the end of his life, and Kakashi will be revive because he believes in the Will of Fire Idea.

By the way i really like this Pein Character, and I think he's the best villain after Orochimaru.

Banned

The 5 Hokage statues were also destroyed, and I predict that Naruto, Gai and Yamato will probably form a new team that will take down on the remaining Akatsuki members.

Kakashi will survive because his face was never revealed in the manga, and right now he's talking to his deceased father.

Sakumo will probably convince him that this is not the end of his life, and Kakashi will be revive because he believes in the Will of Fire Idea.

By the way i really like this Pein Character, and I think he's the best villain after Orochimaru.
    Shikamaru as leader
    Gai, Lee, Neji, Naruto as his team, maybe Yamato

Um, yeh Madara, Zetsu, Kisame, Pein haha they are screwed

You know what the hell happened to 8 Tales Killer Bee you know he killed Sasuke twice with just swords and then fooled his sharingans with a clone, his sword style is unreadable and he is like Lebron James in his mix of power and speed and unstoppability, Konoha need the help of Killerbee I love that guy, he rapped, his best moment was when Sasuke kicked him in the throat and he didnt even hurt instead he pulled out his rhyme book and wrote a rhyme. I mean he is so unstoppable it aint even funny he didnt even break a sweat

also props to knowing Kakashis dads japanese name i just know him as the White Fang of Konoha, props son

8 Tales Killer Bee just kicked the ass of Sasuke and Team Hawk, and he's not even using his full power.

Shikamaru is like the 3rd Hokage because he's a great tactician, and i can see him being one of the candidates for next Hokage, if Tsunade will die in the hands of Danzou and Root Anbu.

Who do you think will be the Final Villain? Madara or Nagato.

Banned

8 Tales Killer Bee just kicked the ass of Sasuke and Team Hawk, and he's not even using his full power.

Shikamaru is like the 3rd Hokage because he's a great tactician, and i can see him being one of the candidates for next Hokage, if Tsunade will die in the hands of Danzou and Root Anbu.

Who do you think will be the Final Villain? Madara or Nagato.
    ok look i think it will end like this, Madara is last one left, summons all the tailed beasts akatsuki captured and forms into one creature, that thing fights 8 tales and kills him and takes his beast from him and gets really effing strong. Ok then guys like Kakashi, Shika, Neji all of them will try to fight Madara's monster thing no one can do anything about it. Sasuke tries to fight to take revenge and Naruto tries to fight madara to defend konoha and change Sasuke. Ok to take out the beast Naruto will go like 8 or 9 tales and destroy madaras monster, but that of course will be too much for his body, but in his dying words he will make peace with sasuke and change him for the good, and so Sasuke with will of fire and turning nice, defeats Madara. Then flash forward to 20 years later, Sasuke is hokage and talking to kids and Sasuke tells them about the greatest shinobi he ever knew then it shows Naruto's face up on the hokage mountain, how do u think of that for an ending son

what do u think will happen

I dont think Pein is the end boss he

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

i remember tht i watched this with my bro b4, but wut channel is it on? havent seen it in like a year or so.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

o and lebron23, here is his face just did a search on it:

EDIT: nm, the link dont work..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by big baller
    o and lebron23, here is his face just did a search on it:

EDIT: nm, the link dont work..
    that aint his face son, some guy just drew that himself.

also show i dunno if still on just watch it online, the new episode in japan two weeks ago was pretty good, also the movies are good, the one i saw was like Naruto Lee and Neji having to defeat zombie ninjas and a zombie army and protect a psychic who kept predicting everyones death it was a badass movie damn

[QUOTE=lilmarcgasol]ok look i think it will end like this, Madara is last one left, summons all the tailed beasts akatsuki captured and forms into one creature, that thing fights 8 tales and kills him and takes his beast from him and gets really effing strong. Ok then guys like Kakashi, Shika, Neji all of them will try to fight Madara's monster thing no one can do anything about it. Sasuke tries to fight to take revenge and Naruto tries to fight madara to defend konoha and change Sasuke. Ok to take out the beast Naruto will go like 8 or 9 tales and destroy madaras monster, but that of course will be too much for his body, but in his dying words he will make peace with sasuke and change him for the good, and so Sasuke with will of fire and turning nice, defeats Madara. Then flash forward to 20 years later, Sasuke is hokage and talking to kids and Sasuke tells them about the greatest shinobi he ever knew then it shows Naruto's face up on the hokage mountain, how do u think of that for an ending son

what do u think will happen

I dont think Pein is the end boss he