Mar. 28: vs Orlando
    Mar. 30: @ Atlanta
    Mar. 31: vs Cleveland
    Apr. 3: @ Indiana
    Apr. 5: @ Orlando
    Apr. 8: vs Chicago
    Apr. 10: @ Chicago
    Apr. 11: @ Milwaukee

Extremely difficult schedule. Hit by so many injuries I must admit I would be more than satisfied with a 4-4 over that stretch.
    That would put us dead even at .500 with 8 more games to play.

2 games we should win are Cavs at home and Bucks on the road.
    Hopefully we can snatch a few others too.

If we can somehow survive these 8 games with a solid advantage over the Bucks (2.5 games right now) we should be set for the playoffs.

Default Re: Next 8 games

this is comparable to the stretch where we went 0-6 under MDA.

I really think the team won't miss a beat without Amare. But not if Lin, Melo and Jeffries are banged up and continue to miss games.

Straight Hardcore percelloveknicks's Avatar

With all the injuries it's really hard to predict, man im just getting on my knees and hoping fot the best, the melo injury scares me the most

Quote Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
    With all the injuries it's really hard to predict, man im just getting on my knees and hoping fot the best, the melo injury scares me the most
    Melo will be fine,he might miss a week or two but long term he shouldn't have any problems.

Amare is the one I'm worried about.

Hopefully we'll be able to make the playoff despite all the injuries.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

They are going to need some big contributions from JR Smith, Shumpert, and Novak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    They are going to need some big contributions from JR Smith, Shumpert, and Novak.
    I agree,but anything is possible as long as we keep playing great defense.
    Woodson should try to draw up some plays for Novak (I remember he drew 2 nice plays for the end of the quarter when Novak hit a three).

Melo and Lin are questionable for tomorrow's game.
    Is it better to sit them out ?

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Truth be told. Melo never healed from the 1st time he pulled his groin. I was saying this before when everyone was on his "Melo sucks" bandwagon. I admittedly started watch that LaLa reality show around the time Chris Paul made that shocking comment about teaming up in NY. I hate reality shows, but I think LaLa is kinda cool (and sexy) and the show is WAY different from your typical hoodrat chick reality show. It's pretty funny and silly. Then, my wife started watching it too. So I kinda watch when I can. Last week it came on, and the episode was filmed around the time we played Portland. As she was talking to her cousin, she mentions all the stuff he has to do after the game. She CLEARLY says he does rehabs everyday on his wrist, knee and groin. I immediately did this ---> The first thing I thought of was how quick Antoni was to thrust him and Amare back in the lineup. Then, this morning, my theory was further cemented. Josh Harrelson, in an interview, basically reveals that his wrist isn't fully healed. In fact, he said that he can't bend it all the way back yet. Then I read about Baron Davis saying he wasn't even sure he'd be able to walk this season.

I say all this to say: I know we are in a playoff race, but let's be realistic. We aren't winning any rings this year. We could cause long term damage to our players by rushing them back just to win a few games. Let guys heal properly!

Keep it real ur wife makes you watch the show, cuz my wife makes me watch it lmfao. What about the episode la la was in her panties and bra? DAMN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
    Keep it real ur wife makes you watch the show, cuz my wife makes me watch it lmfao. What about the episode la la was in her panties and bra? DAMN!!!!!!!
    Pics or it didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Oh it happened alright. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Heres one of many beautiful angles VH1 bestowed upon my perverted eyes!:

Sop her up with a biscuit!

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

La La=Yummy in English

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Truth be told. Melo never healed from the 1st time he pulled his groin. I was saying this before when everyone was on his "Melo sucks" bandwagon. I admittedly started watch that LaLa reality show around the time Chris Paul made that shocking comment about teaming up in NY. I hate reality shows, but I think LaLa is kinda cool (and sexy) and the show is WAY different from your typical hoodrat chick reality show. It's pretty funny and silly. Then, my wife started watching it too. So I kinda watch when I can. Last week it came on, and the episode was filmed around the time we played Portland. As she was talking to her cousin, she mentions all the stuff he has to do after the game. She CLEARLY says he does rehabs everyday on his wrist, knee and groin. I immediately did this ---> The first thing I thought of was how quick Antoni was to thrust him and Amare back in the lineup. Then, this morning, my theory was further cemented. Josh Harrelson, in an interview, basically reveals that his wrist isn't fully healed. In fact, he said that he can't bend it all the way back yet. Then I read about Baron Davis saying he wasn't even sure he'd be able to walk this season.

I say all this to say: I know we are in a playoff race, but let's be realistic. We aren't winning any rings this year. We could cause long term damage to our players by rushing them back just to win a few games. Let guys heal properly!
    You've tried your luck franchize but despite all these words and bla bla bla... you didn't manage to hide it:
    YOU WATCH A REALITY SHOW

Hey chize wat about the episode when she eent to the gym and told the trainer that if she wasnt married, he would have a chance, i was heated on that shit. My wife was laughing cuz she no not to say no shit like that, melo soft as hell for that one.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

My wife doesn't force me to watch no reality TV show.

Man up guys.

j/k keep her happy, and she'll always return the favor.