Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: ISH ~ Video Games Lounge

Just finished AC: Brotherhood. That ending doe I can't really decide whether I preferred BH or II, but both are amazing games.

I think I'm gonna start Uncharted 2 tonight or tomorrow, and then pick up inFamous: SS. I want to get that done before Watch Dogs comes out. I'll play the rest of the ACs and Uncharteds during the summer I guess.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Metal Gear Rising's Mistral and Monsoon combo boss fight has got me on the verge of snapping my controller in two! I can get by Mistral easily with plenty of health pakcs to pick up. It's that bastard Monsoon who's a b!tch. The sucky part is when he goes into purple mode and I can't always target him to stun him with the sais. I've gotten him to 15% and then he goes into boss cheat mode.....fukc....

Currently head-over-heels in the closed beta for EverQuest Next Landmark.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Currently head-over-heels in the closed beta for EverQuest Next Landmark.
    Bah I wish I was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Just finished AC: Brotherhood. That ending doe I can't really decide whether I preferred BH or II, but both are amazing games.

I think I'm gonna start Uncharted 2 tonight or tomorrow, and then pick up inFamous: SS. I want to get that done before Watch Dogs comes out. I'll play the rest of the ACs and Uncharteds during the summer I guess.
    Well for AC, I think you definitely played the best ones.

@outbreak: Got DBC 14 man. I've been playing on career mode as much as I can and it's a lot of fun. Bowling definitely very easy though but I'm enjoying it so far since I know this'll be my throwaway career mode before the patches. The ball physics is great and I've been starving for a game that gave us that. I love watching interactive replays and looking for different seam positions depending on how I hold the LS.

But yeah the concerns you mentioned earlier are valid. I've been very cognizant of the run out issue so I learned to press cancel after every shot which has basically eliminated runouts for me. I don't bat much in career mode, but when I do I've made it a habit to cancel and it's helped tremendously. The AI batting is depressingly stupid though.

The first patch is planned for either this week or early next week to fix a few things though.

For all the praise that is handed out at PC.net, the official review has been pretty balanced. I don't like the higher score, I think barmyarmy padded the score because of the longevity factor, but the review itself is spot on IMO.

I bought the walking dead 400 days dlc it was on special so i got for 2 bucks.It was short but it was decent.

Probably buy season 2 tomorrow

NBA lottery pick

A big update just came out for FTL, I could see myself sinking a ton of time into it again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Well for AC, I think you definitely played the best ones.

@outbreak: Got DBC 14 man. I've been playing on career mode as much as I can and it's a lot of fun. Bowling definitely very easy though but I'm enjoying it so far since I know this'll be my throwaway career mode before the patches. The ball physics is great and I've been starving for a game that gave us that. I love watching interactive replays and looking for different seam positions depending on how I hold the LS.

But yeah the concerns you mentioned earlier are valid. I've been very cognizant of the run out issue so I learned to press cancel after every shot which has basically eliminated runouts for me. I don't bat much in career mode, but when I do I've made it a habit to cancel and it's helped tremendously. The AI batting is depressingly stupid though.

The first patch is planned for either this week or early next week to fix a few things though.

For all the praise that is handed out at PC.net, the official review has been pretty balanced. I don't like the higher score, I think barmyarmy padded the score because of the longevity factor, but the review itself is spot on IMO.
    The more I play the more I wish I could get my money back. The game really is a total mess. The patch hasnt fixed anything. Players still try to hit the stumps all the time rather than throw to the keeper which means now they miss more often which then goes as an over throw with the fielder again having a ping at the stumps which can then chain another over throw. Thry haven't fixed the super human fielders, the broken diving, the broken canceling runs, broken bowler fatigue, the running over lay not synching with where your actually running, the batting ai being retards and the whole batting system being play it off your pads to the leg side = win. Really over the game and find it too tedious to play now.

Home of the 16

May 27. We're almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    May 27. We're almost there.
    Ya only a month away . Launch period blows. At least if treyarchs cod was coming out this year I would have something to give me 1500 hours over the next year or so, but damned sledgehammer of course releasing in 2014. God I even played about 40 days of black ops 2 zombies, and I didn't like any of the maps other than tranzit... 38 days worth of tranzit, pretty much all within the time of release to the first map pack lol.

Home of the 16

I wish they would just bring back the modern warefare series. Ghost started to feel like a mixture of Battlefield & Halo; with all the super modern technologies they added in the game. I just wish they would release every two, instead of every year.

Home of the 16

Watch Dogs 2014

Home of the 16

Latest Watch Dogs multiplayer gameplay. 4/23/14

http://www.vg247.com/2014/04/23/watc...ideo-released/

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Looks like Watch Dogs might be the first game that totally over-matches my almost 4 year old PC. I might have to upgrade before Witcher 3 comes out.

Banned

playing the first phoenix wright at the moment. Just finished the case where you cross examine a parrot. Loving it, great game. I've already got justice for all, trials and tribulations and apollo justice waiting to be played once I finish this off. Also just finished the original professor layton trilogy, man the ds had some great adventure type games. So happy with my decision to get a 3ds.