Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: You want Conspiracy? The World is Flat!

The Earth's hollow and Hitler found an entrance to it in the south pole and escaped there at the end of world war 2. Ancient aliens also landed and posed as gods early in our history too which explains why most religions have the same general facts and most gods are depicted/described in basic terms that could be used to explain space ships and the like.

There's some real interesting stuff out there. I don't believe any of them but I don't rule them out as crackpot either.
    I do believe we were more technological in the past than what is recorded these days. There's the common belief that because we're more modern we must be so much smarter and our ancestors were dumb but that's not really true. There's alot of historical artifacts that don't fit with the time period that their dated from.
    Last edited by outbreak; 11-15-2012 at 09:25 PM.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

This morning when I was halfway done with breakfast I looked down and my half eaten toast somewhat resemble the Nazi symbol

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    This morning when I was halfway done with breakfast I looked down and my half eaten toast somewhat resemble the Nazi symbol
    fvck you

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    You guys have it all wrong.

The Earth is hollow.

And Hitler together with much of the Nazi empire escaped to the inside of the Earth and they continue building an Aryan utopia there, ready to take over the world when we mess up.
    I'm not really afraid of the leadership of a 123 year old Hitler.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

another funny one is the phantom time hypothesis where people believe the middle ages never actually happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

Do you believe in a Hollow Earth Theory?

   

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do you believe in a Hollow Earth Theory?
    sure. but then a branch of the illuminati filled it with magma in the middle of the night. gotta keep up with reality now, lebron23.

btw, did anybody know that we're all riding on a huge eggshell? well, half of one anyway.

apparently the earth's crust, which is what we're all living on, is only 18 miles thick, or half the thickness of an eggshell if the earth itself was the size an egg.

below that is the flexible, hot mantle, which is about 1,800 miles thick.

and then comes the earth's core, about 2,100 miles thick, and reaching temperatures up to 11,000

[QUOTE=gigantes]sure. but then a branch of the illuminati filled it with magma in the middle of the night. gotta keep up with reality now, lebron23.

btw, did anybody know that we're all riding on a huge eggshell? well, half of one anyway.

apparently the earth's crust, which is what we're all living on, is only 18 miles thick, or half the thickness of an eggshell if the earth itself was the size an egg.

below that is the flexible, hot mantle, which is about 1,800 miles thick.

and then comes the earth's core, about 2,100 miles thick, and reaching temperatures up to 11,000

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    another funny one is the phantom time hypothesis where people believe the middle ages never actually happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
    I did a history minor, and one of my history teachers once talked about this theory briefly.

He explained that he didn't think that this theory was plausible, but he also explained that the period between the Fall of Rome (approx 350 A.D.) and the start of the Christian crusades (approx 1000 A.D.) is a bit of a mystery in terms of what was happening in Europe. The amount of sources of information available from this period is ridiculously low compared to the ages before and after it. This of course doesn't mean that this period didn't exist, but he understood why this gap of information could lead to conspiracy theories. He probably exaggerated a bit, but he said we know more about what was happening in Europe during some single decades of the Roman era than we do about what was happening in Europe during some complete centuries of the period +/- 350-1000 A.D. In terms of information, the period between the Roman era and the start of the crusades is a bit of a blur.

Hope I got the point across a little, English is not my native language.

   

@Schotsman,
    IIRC most of europe during 350 - 1000AD was comprised of various germanic and celtic tribes with oral (not written) traditions.

so, not surprising to me that there would be that gap.