Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

80 other niggehs?

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    It's a lot easier for a girl to find 80 partners than a guy. A girl could go out to a club any night and get f*cked if she wants.

This.

I know how some women can be. I've had sex with a good amount of women (won't say the number because it really doesn't matter) and it was incredibly easy to get them into bed. Even got it in within hours of first meeting them. It could be my looks, personality, or their willingness to sleep with a guy they barely know, I'll never find out the reason. It doesn't matter though.

My dad always told me, "If a girl wants to have sex, she's going to have sex. There's nothing you can do to stop her." And it's true. If you're not giving her the d***, then some other dude is. This can cause some men to become incredibly insecure because this is always in the back of their head. (I know because I've been there before)

To answer the original question, I never ask and I've rarely had a girl ask me. When they do, I lie about it if I care about them (which I think the majority of people do.) What they've done in their past really doesn't concern me, because if I really care about her I only care about the present and the future.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    What they've done in their past really doesn't concern me, because if I really care about her I only care about the present and the future.
    So if you were with a girl you loved, you wouldn't be curious about her childhood even?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    This is true, it's like they said in American Pie II, for boys divide their number by three to get the truth, for girls, multiply it by 3.

So if she says 80, it means more like 240
    In this case, I doubt it. If its something that she was hiding and it was bothering her that much, I would think she would just tell the whole truth instead of half-assing it. 80 is alot already, but 80 vs. 240 is a smaller difference then 20 vs. 60 for example, not mathematically but in how a person would react.

Earned not given

So if you were with a girl you loved, you wouldn't be curious about her childhood even?
    That statement was really meant more for relationships and sexual history. I didn't make that clear though so that's my bad.

Banned

80 men holy shit. How does it fill sticking you're dick in there it must be like trying to stick it through a hooley hoop

That statement was really meant more for relationships and sexual history. I didn't make that clear though so that's my bad.
    I was just teasing. But I always ask out of pure curiosity. When I'm with a girl that I love, I want to know all about her life, the good and the bad. It gives me a better understanding of who she is, just like knowing about her childhood would.

Earned not given

I was just teasing. But I always ask out of pure curiosity. When I'm with a girl that I love, I want to know all about her life, the good and the bad. It gives me a better understanding of who she is, just like knowing about her childhood would.
    I like it when my girl is open but when they start talking about history with the opposite sex it always pushes a button that I don't like to be pressed. It's weird, I feel like a little kid that sees his crush talking to another guy.

Serious playground baller miamiandorlando's Avatar

rather know, everyone has a past, doesn't change the person you love today.

that's what i tell myself but in reality the past drives me craxy

I like it when my girl is open but when they start talking about history with the opposite sex it always pushes a button that I don't like to be pressed. It's weird, I feel like a little kid that sees his crush talking to another guy.
    So when you originally said that her past doesn't concern you, what you really meant was that her past REALLY concerns you if you know about it.

Earned not given

So when you originally said that her past doesn't concern you, what you really meant was that her past REALLY concerns you if you know about it.
    It doesn't concern me in the sense that it has nothing to do with what her and I have going on. So therefore in my mind what happened with her relationship history is irrelevant. However when it has been brought up, then yes I do start to get a little weird but I try to fight it off. For me, it's natural and it lets me know I truly do care for the girl.

Banned

I don't really try and get into that but that goes both ways in the relationship for me because it can lead to the more inexperienced partner feeling insecure. But when it gets down to it you should always be able to tell if your girl is inexperienced, experienced, or a downright slut.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Don't ask if you can't handle it. No doubt there's part of every girls past that the guy would rather believe never happened. If you like the person in front of you today then it shouldn't matter.

...but 80 dudes? I'm pretty good about putting a girls past out of mind but that would be a deal breaker for me. That is not a normal past.

80 dudes? I've met some freaks that slept around and didnt come nowhere near that number. At any rate, dont ask what you cant handle. Thats the bottomline. If after 3 whole years nothing is wrong with the relationship stuff like that is something that shouldnt derail you two being together imo.

This topic smells like an exagerration. How many did your girlfriend tell you she actually slept with OP?
    Last edited by GOBB; 08-16-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I don't know. It's funny how true the statement "ignorance is bliss" really is. I'd rather not know the woman I'd contemplate spending my life with has slept with so many men.

I think in the long run, that would be a deal breaker for me. I can understand some people saying, "Well, the past is the past." But no. I don't like to think that way unless it's minuscule matters. A woman sleeping with 80 men isn't a small problem to me.
    So after 3 whole years you cant pinpoint anything wrong with her, the relationship and you're contemplating spending the rest of your life with her which in my world means MARRIAGE. That her sexual past that you congtinually picked at like a scab for her to reveal would be a big issue with you, deal breaker? Thats pretty retarded to me.

So now you sit there feeling some type of way. Why? She isnt sleeping around on you. She is eveything you want in a woman to take that big step and committ to her. You took her to mom dukes, went on vacations together and somehow her revealing that has you not her YOU about to ruin the relationship because you cant handle what you picked at. Makes no sense.

What changes things after she reveals it? She no longer becomes trustworthy despite being trustworthy for 3yrs having you about to get on bended knee? You cant even think of anything really. But it;'ll be a deal breaker in the long run because you'll be up at night thinking about 80 men.