Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    Up and under and an inconsistent jumpshot? LOL. You call that an offensive game?
    NO Retard!!! Its the high PPG that we call an offensive game, dont you get it yet???????

People who put up those numbers are scorers, its the NBA for chrise sakes, and he did it more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I'm glad that you're in such good shape. Unfortunately, you still don't know anything about basketball. Oh, and I'm more likely to eat a Cheetos/SunChips combo than Doritos.

Didn't you put me on ignore?
    That will be why my high school basketball team executes the Princeton offense perfectly, and we don't have any representatives for the underage state teams yet my team is the number 2 ranked team in Otago?

I took you off ignore, because there are worse people to put on. I'd like to save it for the kobelamar's of the world.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

This thread is still going on.

Up and under and an inconsistent jumpshot? LOL. You call that an offensive game?
    No, but if you WATCHED Spoon in his prime you wouldnt question if he had an offensive game. Go email Kblaze and ask for a video.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    NO Retard!!! Its the high PPG that we call an offensive game, dont you get it yet???????

People who put up those numbers are scorers, its the NBA for chrise sakes, and he did it more than once.
    Ben Wallace is also a terrifc scorer putting up 9ppg, almost 10ppg!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    No, but if you WATCHED Spoon in his prime you wouldnt question if he had an offensive game. Go email Kblaze and ask for a video.
    Bo Outlaw has a pretty sick offensive game too.

NBA Superstar

That will be why my high school basketball team executes the Princeton offense perfectly, and we don't have any representatives for the underage state teams yet my team is the number 2 ranked team in Otago?

I took you off ignore, because there are worse people to put on. I'd like to save it for the kobelamar's of the world.
    Hold up hold up we got a serious time issue here?

You watched Dino Radja play and talked about it 'intelligibly' and you are still in high school?

How old are you, how many grades did you fail???

Now it all makes sense...

NBA Superstar

Ben Wallace is also a terrifc scorer putting up 9ppg, almost 10ppg!
    do 9ppg and 10ppg = 18ppg twice and 15ppg twice?

you are too much Ced

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Hold up hold up we got a serious time issue here?

You watched Dino Radja play and talked about it 'intelligibly' and you are still in high school?

How old are you, how many grades did you fail???

Now it all makes sense...
    I'm 24 and coach high school basketball. I'm not respond ing to you anymore, get some more posts and a higher rep, and I'll reconsider.

NBA Superstar

you coach...yikes

glad to see you've resorted back to your message board snob tactics though.

it is kind of funny

Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

The Montross and Radja frontline was awesome in NBA Live 95 and Im serious. Radja just didnt miss, was like a mini version of Robert Horry(the best player in the game). I remember my Barros, Radja, Montross, Anthony and Horry lead Celtics were just unstoppable.

That was a great game.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You're in New Zealand. It's like being the best Ice Skater in LA. No matter what your team can do over there your NBA ignorance will always shine through in your idiotic posts. Like saying Spoon wasn't a scorer. It's just stupid. You didn't see him play in Philly? Then close your stupid mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    You're in New Zealand. It's like being the best Ice Skater in LA. No matter what your team can do over there your NBA ignorance will always shine through in your idiotic posts. Like saying Spoon wasn't a scorer. It's just stupid. You didn't see him play in Philly? Then close your stupid mouth.
    His mouth is closed, its his ass which is doing the talkin.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Josh Howard averaged 17 points a game this year for the Mavs and he was a "garbage basket" scorer. He had no "go to" moves to speak of. He got most of his points on junk like offensive reounds, transition.

Just because you score 18 points does not necessarilly mean you are a great scorer.

And yes I've seen Spoon play. He was a decent scorer. He maximized his ability. A homeless man's Charles Barkley.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    Josh Howard averaged 17 points a game this year for the Mavs and he was a "garbage basket" scorer. He had no "go to" moves to speak of. He got most of his points on junk like offensive reounds, transition.

Just because you score 18 points does not necessarilly mean you are a great scorer.

And yes I've seen Spoon play. He was a decent scorer. He maximized his ability. A homeless man's Charles Barkley.
    no one ever said great, we simply argued he was above the "no offensive game to speak of" tag one of our fellow posties gave Spoon.

He was a poor man's Barkley, you read too much Bill Simmons