Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: don't forget Bush is a war criminal

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I am not a citizen of those countries, so those actions were not done in my name. how is pointing this out throwing a "***** fit"?
    Why throw a tantrum when we treat our prisoners better than basically every other developed nation in the world besides the scandanavians? You just want something to complain and whine about, like a bitch

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    Why throw a tantrum when we treat our prisoners better than basically every other developed nation in the world besides the scandanavians? You just want something to complain and whine about, like a bitch
    and this is based on? You act like all other first world nations have oodles of POWs who they torture on a daily basis. Wanna back that up with a single article or stat? of course you dont. And, yes, before the bush admin, the US government (at the very least the DOD) did not use torture in its interrogations.

as usual, you are puffed up and condescending when your opinion is not based on any factual data or reality. I would think that you would learn a little humility after having your strongly held opinions proven to be bunk time and time again on this website.

Now, if you are talking just prisoners in the US? Sure the treatment isnt barbaric. but we do have the highest documented incarceration rate in the world.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

George W. Bush does have a badass ranch. That interview with Sean Hannity was pretty good. He seems at peace with himself and didn't feel the need to trash the current administration.

And I believe he really thought Iraq had WMDs but it ended up being a mistake. I know that's not good enough in a lot of people's minds but I think that's just the reality of it. Not some conspiracy-theory bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it to get more money out of stocks bought from companies working over there now.

and this is based on? You act like all other first world nations have oodles of POWs who they torture on a daily basis. Wanna back that up with a single article or stat? of course you dont. And, yes, before the bush admin, the US government (at the very least the DOD) did not use torture in its interrogations.

as usual, you are puffed up and condescending when your opinion is not based on any factual data or reality. I would think that you would learn a little humility after having your strongly held opinions proven to be bunk time and time again on this website.

Now, if you are talking just prisoners in the US? Sure the treatment isnt barbaric. but we do have the highest documented incarceration rate in the world.
    You are naive and stupid enough to believe that the USA doesn't torture prisoners too?

Banned

lol?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Bush was just a puppet. Cheney ran the whole show.

You are naive and stupid enough to believe that the USA doesn't torture prisoners too?
    We did some things in the war on terror that we didn't have to do. If we didn't do them with the threat of Soviet Russia looming we didn't have to in regards to these rag tag terrorists. If you know anything about the water boarding we did then you know the guys we did it to gave us valuable intel but also gave us a bunch of garbage that sent us on wild goose chases that wasted valuable man power and time too. There are far better methods of extracting intel, but the Bush administration panicked and it led to sloppy work that helped and screwed us at the same time. There is a reason a lot of seasoned experts at extracting intel came out against such methods.

hey I never said that America doesn't torture prisoners... they even torture innocent citizens.

I believe their are certain elements within America that do some real shady $hit.

my only point was that we can never allow torture to be legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    hey I never said that America doesn't torture prisoners... they even torture innocent citizens.

I believe their are certain elements within America that do some real shady $hit.

my only point was that we can never allow torture to be legal.
    torture already is legal....they just word what you're allowed to do to prisoners in a nice way.

Banned

Lefs all take a moment and remember how different things were under Bush than they are under Barry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Cheeks View Post
    It's not biased or misinformation, it's original and 100% fact just like the thread you started. It's not cliche and typical nonsense because were both socially inept and sad people who will never fit in. We're cool and counter-culture

Bush and his entire foreign policy cabinet have endorsed Joe Biden for President btw.

Don't forget, Obama and Biden who are such good guys have killed and separated more kids from their families with drone strikes than the Trump-Pence administration. Lets not forget.

Yeah these warmongers are horrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Don't forget, Obama and Biden who are such good guys have killed and separated more kids from their families with drone strikes than the Trump-Pence administration. Lets not forget.
    Its not about who killed or separated the most kids

When Obama and Biden were killing kids and separating families they did it in a dignified and classy way...