Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default All Things Hornets

Here is a place to post all trade proposals (I'm staying away from these for a while), favorite free-agents, and anything else that has something to do with the Hornets management. I'll sticky this.

Default Re: All Things Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by marny_navis
    Here is a place to post all trade proposals (I'm staying away from these for a while), favorite free-agents, and anything else that has something to do with the Hornets management. I'll sticky this.

j/p buddy

3-0 baby

Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D OlDeRaDo_64's Avatar

Hell yea, what a start for the hornets. A suprise really but i think they can keep it up. All the way for the hornets. Playoffs for u guys *touch wood*

Quote Originally Posted by OlDeRaDo_64
    Hell yea, what a start for the hornets. A suprise really but i think they can keep it up. All the way for the hornets. Playoffs for u guys *touch wood*

I predict 46 wins out west for them, 6 seed baby!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by OlDeRaDo_64
    Yep I'm starting to think they can definitely be a playoff team too.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by marny_navis

j/p buddy
    Hehe.....

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Another win!

Local High School Star

Who do you guys think is the biggest surprise of the season? New Orleans? Orlando? Chicago?

Quote Originally Posted by marny_navis
    Who do you guys think is the biggest surprise of the season? New Orleans? Orlando? Chicago?
    New Orleans

Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D OlDeRaDo_64's Avatar

Hornets, has to be. I didnt think anyone saw this coming

Local High School Star Copperhead's Avatar

I don't know why people are suprised at the Hornets knowing last year all they'd need is good health to be at least a good team. I think I'm more surprised at Chicago getting off to a rough start.

Hornets, has to be. I didnt think anyone saw this coming
    I don't know why people are suprised at the Hornets knowing last year all they'd need is good health to be at least a good team. I think I'm more surprised at Chicago getting off to a rough start.
    I don't think people who really pay attention to the NBA are surprised by the Hornets start at all. There is a thread in this forum from this summer with a number of non-Hornet fans calling them a definite playoff team and predicting upwards of 50+ wins. They are, as expected, this years Utah, the team that just barely missed the playoffs despite HUGE health concerns, and over the summer got healthy and made a couple minor upgrades as well.

I think it's too early for us to be calling these teams real surprises yet anyway, we aren't sure which starts are for real and which are just abnormally good/bad stretches of a handful of games out of a long 82 game season.

Local High School Star Copperhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manphibian420
    I don't think people who really pay attention to the NBA are surprised by the Hornets start at all. There is a thread in this forum from this summer with a number of non-Hornet fans calling them a definite playoff team and predicting upwards of 50+ wins. They are, as expected, this years Utah, the team that just barely missed the playoffs despite HUGE health concerns, and over the summer got healthy and made a couple minor upgrades as well.

I think it's too early for us to be calling these teams real surprises yet anyway, we aren't sure which starts are for real and which are just abnormally good/bad stretches of a handful of games out of a long 82 game season.
    I agree.

Local High School Star

Right now for me it's Orlando, but if they start slacking then I think it's Chicago starting off in a slump. I would never have guessed for them to do this poorly.

Marny, I'm officially appointing YOU to pimp this board out... now get to it. you see what i do at the pacers board... do it here