Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: This b!tch is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

OP should be titled:

"check this b*tch out!"

she looks hot to me...from what I can see there anyway...

instead he is upset that she isn't a Harvard grad...

who cares if she is dumb?...lol

no seriously though really...do you really give a damn if she isn't very smart?

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Is she the reporter from the Jets locker room "headlines"?

I'm using headlines loosely here....but yeah, I'd harass that ass too.

Saw a basketball once

That's why chicks should not be in sports any kind of way. I mean she is a chick what in the hell do she really know about football anyway. Isn't she from Mexico to I don't think they even have football down their so why in the hell she in a NFL football locker room.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by STUD
    That's why chicks should not be in sports any kind of way. I mean she is a chick what in the hell do she really know about football anyway. Isn't she from Mexico to I don't think they even have football down their so why in the hell she in a NFL football locker room.
    I think she was doing a piece on Mark Sanchez, who I believe is Mexican-American(???).

Quote Originally Posted by STUD

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    Sorry, I had to:

i hate hearing about females crying sexual harrassment and they wear shit like that. you'll always hear that "i should be able to be naked and not get harrassed" crap. men by nature are horndogs, simple as that.
    Last edited by jbot; 09-14-2010 at 08:29 AM.

Sainz, a reporter for Mexico's TV Azteca, was at the Meadowlands to do a piece on Mark Sanchez. As she waited on the sidelines, Rex Ryan supposedly instructed an assistant coach to conduct a passing drill that would make the receivers cross paths with Sainz. There were quite a few volunteers to run the drill, including Jason Taylor (not a receiver) and coach Dennis Thurman (not even a player).

Later on, Sainz was greeted in the locker room with hoots, whistles and catcalls. A local reporter confirms to us that this was done more jokingly than maliciously, but that Sainz and a number of onlookers were visibly uncomfortable.,,

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Not THIS again.

To each his own man....the girl in question has a nice caboose for sure but that's not the only attractive type of form out there.

*And btw her face ain't nothing special man wth are you talking about? Lemme see the pic you're looking at.
    Yes it is. Stop being ignant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    She just said she was embarrassed by them.. but she knows she brought in on herself and she probably likes the attention and wants some big ol black dick. She hasn't mad ea formal complaint tho... this whole thing is not a big deal.

God Almighty I would pound that ass so hard and drop a 3 day saved load all over it. She'd have some serious hand prints all over it too. Fantastic ass(looks good overall too)... note to black men, that is a great ass... not some cottage cheese ass fat trick.

I used to be into those big ass nasty ghetto booties too... I don't know what was wrong with me.

at least you realized how wacked being into ghetto booty is. still lots of people here thinking Serenna Williams is the bomb

Banned

the NFL is stupid making this an issue or giving into it. they're just feeding the critics, who have a lot of ammo with pics of her and how she dresses. if the Jets organization or the NFL in general are trying to punish the players, really hope they fight it.

damn

them titties and that ass

i don't even care about the controversy

just

god damn

Wow what a booty, I would like to inhabit that a$s. To live around it as a hunter gatherer, stray for a while to munch on some food but always head back and find a refuge inside that a$s. I would like to use those bubbly bundles of joy as my personal pillow while I sleep, and as a hat while I'm awake. I would like to get inside that a$s, wear it as an extension to my physical being.

And btw, this whole misogynist locker room incident is just completely disrespectful. It's already bad enough that the NFL only employs males to fill out their rosters, what ever happened to equal opportunity employment?

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

She's not even the one who filed the complaint. Basically other reporters did so on her behalf then the NFL jumped on. Both she and her company paint her as a sex symbol, so I really doubt she is "embarassed" that when she subjects herself to a testosterony, all male sports environment in painted on jeans, she gets attention. However, with all the new media attention, it'll be no time before she gets a reality show out of it or ends on Dancing With the Stars next season.

I don't think female reporters should be in locker rooms anyways, especially post game. It seems so uncouth to me when I'm watching post game interviews and they're interviewing dudes who just have on a robe or in some cases worst, just a towel and nothing else after the game. It's like, could they really have not waited 3 more minutes? I guarantee you flip the genders and this never happens. They'd have people at the door telling you, "nah, you can't come in yet."

"ole! ole ole ole....."

Last edited by mlh1981; 09-14-2010 at 10:02 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Firstly, that chick is perfect. I've seen tons of pics of her since this happened, and body wise, that's as good as it gets for me.

Secondly, the team, or even moreso, the players involved, should apologize, if they made her feel uncomfortable, but there is absolutely no way this should be turned into a national media event, and no one should be suspended or fined based on the reports I've read. The TV network she works for even lists her as a reporter/model. She's attractive. She's aware she's attractive. She even makes a living just for being attractive. From what I've read, the stuff that happened was harmless. If she was bothered, sure they should apologize to her for that, but it doesn't need to be a federal case.

Thirdly, the worst part about this is the fact that the media has to turn on all their fake outrage about this. Everyone is soooo offended. "How is this still happening in this day and age?" And they have male newscasters having to turn use their disgusted face over this behavior, when it comes across as completely disingenious once you see the girl, and you know they know exactly why this happened. If that girl worked for their TV station, they'd be oggling her too. And I'm sure they've talked about her once they saw those pictures in similar fashion. Then they have to go out and act like this was some barbaric behavior. It's not as if she was groped or was repeatedly harrassed.

The most important part is the first part though.