Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    Hellbound

Default Re: Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Well, the dream is dead ladies and gentlemen. First they got MLK, now they're silencing Jay Guevara. For some unknown reason (probably because as I previously mentioned, the "producers" are apparently amateurs and not only planned this entire thing very poorly, but abandoned their own ****ty rules midway through) there was round three. After round two concluded, there was supposedly gonna be 10 contestants left, the top 5 ranked individuals, and 5 "wild cards", but for some reason there is only one cat left and round three doesn't exist. So we were very possibly robbed of a chance to make history, to bring change to the forefront, to fight the good fight on national TV, for liberation, because VH1 is a bush league network that only tries to rehash washed up celebrities from the 80's in reality shows, and then packages their contestants in their own similarly ****ty shows. But that comes as a surprise to no one.

Anyways, strangely enough, the lone wolf left on the website is the terribly awkward Marilyn Manson swagger jacker.

There's always next time.

Just ask this guy.

sorry bro... too bad we didn't see the casting call earlier, then we definitely could've got you in there.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Vote in a ISH member for a reality show pt 2 is coming up soon like I said in the other thread, this time it will be for Megans show.

Dunking on everybody in the park bumpyknucks's Avatar

Wow, cant believe that the marilyn manson looking guy is the last one standing. The problem with the Megan show is that we are going to have alot of trouble finding someone on here with a $1 000 000 net worth and willing to do it......

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Anyone watch this show? Theres been already like 4 dudes who admitted they came just to party and drink and just to be on TV. Would've been dope if we could've voted Jay on and he be one of em

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    Anyone watch this show? Theres been already like 4 dudes who admitted they came just to party and drink and just to be on TV. Would've been dope if we could've voted Jay on and he be one of em
    my girlfriend and i watch the show, i cringe almost the entire time, it's horrifying. There's no way i could spend even a few days trapped with those guys before i lost my mind. Douche bag central. I don't drink a lot but i would be drunk the whole time, it's the only way i could tolerate it. Let's get better organized next time we try to get somebody on a show. Pick the person early and not argue about who and then go forward with promoting them. I vote Marlo. We have to come up with a funny persona for him to play.

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    I vote Marlo. We have to come up with a funny persona for him to play.
    seconded

we need j$'s help to devise a suitably amusing persona

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

**** Marlo. Get J$ on there. With his multiple personalities he'd be ratings gold, $100 says they'd end up giving the kid his own spin-off. Marlo could be the main instigator on J$'s show.

God dammit Inspired, we just talked about not arguing over WHO! :)

seriously J$ might be the better bull sh*tter but those shows are looking for guys like Marlo, he's young, good looking, and fit (extra homo). I don't know if he is camera shy or anything but I assure you the producers of that trash would much rather have Marlo's fine ass than some awkward bengali teenager. fact. If we're talking about some other reality thing, maybe, but so long as it's "fight over some floozy" style programming, we need to give them what they think we want to see.

[COLOR="White"](yes that's the kid from Slumdog, I couldn't find that shot of J$ in his hand-me-down suit next to the "Congrats" balloon... or any other photo of the banned homey for that matter)[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Lamar Doom; 05-12-2009 at 09:44 AM.

how did you just delete that post?

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I'm trying to think of a good Stallionaires-esque duo for Marlo and J$.

soundcloud->solarcism

i'm thinking that marlo could be a 20 something that was born into a sh*tload of cash/foreign royalty and is confused about his sexuality. the pitch can be that the show's floozy is what's needed to straighten him out (so to speak).

Hellbound

Well, we could made this work, but we got a late start and didn't campaign hard enough. And, I was just "too normal" for this show. Next time we'll plan it better.