Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    The Holy Trinity

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Lebron Played Terrible but I agree with point Wade stopped looking for Lebron especially down the stretch.. Wade is Obviously in Hero/MVP mode and he was looking to seal it tonight knowing if they won with Lebron playing so terrible He would get all the glory..
    I think it's more that Wade didn't trust him in that situation. And why should he have? What reason did LeBron give him to trust him? I trust Bosh more at this point.

Also, Wade didn't get many shots in the last seven minutes because of the Mavs swarming him. He was 1/2 in that stretch.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I didn't say it had anything to do with Wade. But it's obvious both guys can't excel at the same time. One of them will always defer to the other, and it sucks.

They started doing better in the Boston and Chi series.. Where both Guys would get into rhythm .. sometimes it would be one half one the second half the other.. IMO Lebron needs to be Main guy or at the very least they need to be 50/50 scoring wise..

Decent playground baller WadeBronDonJuan's Avatar

Default What is LeBron Doing???

He seems asleep out there. I don't get it. I'm obviously a fan, but D. Wade was the only superstar on the Heat squad giving 100%.

This is the second time LeBron has stood there and watched Dirk drive to the hoop for a layup without giving help on defense. This is getting annoying. I've been sticking up for this guy considering how well he played in Boston and Chicago, but there is no excuse for Bron to be so complacent out there.

Banned

shawn marium lock him down like he is Kunta Kinte!

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    I think it's more that Wade didn't trust him in that situation. And why should he have? What reason did LeBron give him to trust him? I trust Bosh more at this point.

Also, Wade didn't get many shots in the last seven minutes because of the Mavs swarming him. He was 1/2 in that stretch.

him not getting shots goes back to Lebron being a non factor.. if Lebron was playing well they couldn't Swarm Wade down the stretch..Obviously Dallas Knew Lebron had No confidence and wasn't looking to score.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Almost all of the Lebron hate is undeserved if you talk about his play on the court.

However, he deserves to be roasted tonight and tomorrow.

One of the least impactful superstar games I've ever seen.

He was also torched on defense by Marion and Terry.

Just a complete disaster of a game.

Hopefully it costs the Heat a championship.

Go Mavs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Decent playground baller WadeBronDonJuan's Avatar

Default Re: What is LeBron Doing???

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    I admit, when I saw that, I was shaking my head. So pathetic. I can see where the haters are coming from more than ever now.

Root Of All Evil

The Holy Trinity

Default Re: LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
    30/9/7 in Game 5.
    God, please do it! At this point, he's got almost no shot at FMVP whatever he does, so just play loose. If we get Game 5, we win. We've made this a lot harder than it had to be, but all we have to do is somehow fight them off in the next game.

Default Re: Explain LeBron's poor showing tonight

[COLOR=Gray]It was Lack of Heart and Lack of Confidence..No Excuses He played like Crap[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]Yeah looks like it, he's just mentioned he couldn't get into a rhythm all game. But with his driving ability he could've at least attacked the basket more aggressively (shot just 4FTs.)[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    [COLOR=Gray]LeBron's highest scoring finals game after 8 tries is now 25 pts on 9/23 shooting[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]He's bound to have a great scoring game eventually, look for him to be more assertive in the pivotal game five.[/COLOR]

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: LeBron's Fourth Quarter

I dont consider U a troll U make some decent posts but stop pushing Dallas is the better team When Obviously they are not.. Miami could of swept this team if they didn't blow Leads and collapse twice in 4th qrts..They have been in command most of this series Despite Lebron Playing WAAAY below his capability. Lebron Steps Up the HEat will win the series its as Simple as that.. Unless this series is Fixed Miami will win in 6..

KINGWILLBALL, the Mavs have done the same exact same thing to the Lakers and the Thunder.. So don't be surprised... At the end of the game Lebron, Wade and Bosh have to be tired as hell.. Dallas looks fresh as hell cuz they move the ball over and over and rotate guys.. Their system creates open looks..

I would be scared if I was a Miami fan.. Wade is not going to be this great every game.. What happens then? The Heat killed the Mavs on the boards early but after the first quarter Chandler just dominated the BOARDS..

Lebron playing 45 minutes a game and running around defending is exactly what is making him not be so agressive on offense.. Dude has to be tired.. By the time you get to the finals your legs are shot if you don't have a deep bench...

turns illusions for $ ShannonElements's Avatar

He played like a role-player. No, I don't mean he wanted to defer. I mean he literally played like someone expected to score about eight points. Criticism here is deserved.

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron is so "big and strong" like his fans say, yet he's out there either A) flopping like a bi*ch or B) getting thrown around by incredibly slight contact. Take your pick. Either he's an overrated, flopping wannabe or he's not nearly as strong as some of his fans suggest he is. Dude would be eaten alive by the Pistons/Knicks/Heat of the 90's.

Can you imagine Jordan EVER doing something that ridiculous? I've seen roughly half of all the game in MJ's career and I've never seen him flop, especially not like THAT. bi*ch-made. "The King" my ass.