Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    He was a teenager beating up a little kid who was mentally slow. I asked him to stop and he wouldn't. And he was pretty much going to beat me up too, which mean the little kid would keep getting beat up.

So i hit him. In retrospect, i got off easy but no, it wasn't the best decision. (Everyone refused to say they saw me hit him and i have no record so i got let off with no charges filed.)

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

two *****

Did they ever reveal why Tig and Kozik had a beef? After a quick Google search, I found something about a dog. But I can't find any more details.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Did they ever reveal why Tig and Kozik had a beef? After a quick Google search, I found something about a dog. But I can't find any more details.
    A dog. They both had a dog who the loved very much. Kozik killed it by mistake.

I really need to find a new show to marathon. Anyways, a lot of people are speculating that Clay is responsible for the break-ins. They said it was pretty obvious after this past week. I don't buy it tho. How much sh!t can this guy possibly get into before he's off'd?

I really need to find a new show to marathon. Anyways, a lot of people are speculating that Clay is responsible for the break-ins. They said it was pretty obvious after this past week. I don't buy it tho. How much sh!t can this guy possibly get into before he's off'd?
    On this dumbass show? A ton.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I speculated that too, and it is still my best guess. Although, I'd love to see that it is the return of the neo-Nazis. Their leader survived, so that still feels incomplete.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'm gonna throw a complete spitball theory on the breakins out there. Somehow Tommy Merlotte of True Blood is in on them.

I say that with no real evidence, other than the fact that this show doesn't have a particularly expansive universe, meaning that pretty much everyone in the show is in it for a reason. There aren't a ton of just innocent set dressing type characters. Christ even the Hospital Chief woman got dragged into a story arc last year and has a huge tattoo on her back.
    It strikes me as odd that an actor of at least some small amount of consequence (and Tommy Merlotte is pretty small, but still), just strolls in off the street for what was essentially a goof scene for a laugh. And now that have this blackmail info on him too, which they can use down the road, which seems like it should come into play. I just can't see the arc being as concise as his walking in on their setting up his step father to blackmail, followed by the kid being set up for blackmail off screen in the next commercial break, just to keep his mouth shut, and that's the end of it. What's the point of even having him walk in for a 20 minute story arc that begins and ends in the same room, you might as well have just not included him, except to make an extra dick joke or two. Something more has to happen.
    The kid is obviously a bit into the criminal scene with his MC fanboy persona. Why he'd be robbing them specifically I don't know, but something is going on with him.

Also, I can see them using this as a means to get tight with the sheriff. I know right now he still blames them, but the story of "legal justice" not being able to resolve this, but them knowing who it is, and the Son's offering up the cop real satisfaction, and they he is somewhat in their debt after that. They played a similar story with the rich guy who's plane they used to smuggle themselves to Ireland (man this show is a convoluted mess ... it's still fun though).

I think the three new guys just want to take over the main chapter of the Sons, and then bring in their own guys. Discredit the sons, take over, make things right, bring in their own guys.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I think the three new guys just want to take over the main chapter of the Sons, and then bring in their own guys. Discredit the sons, take over, make things right, bring in their own guys.

You think it's the new guys behind the break ins. That'd be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    You think it's the new guys behind the break ins. That'd be interesting.
    I thought we knew that, from their voices and from one of them having a fake leg. OR i might just be creating stuff in my mind.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm still pissed that fat bastard goofball of a prospect got patched in and is sitting at the table. This is Sutter's way of pissing off the fans knowing that we'll still watch the show just the same.

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I thought we knew that, from their voices and from one of them having a fake leg. OR i might just be creating stuff in my mind.
    yea im 95% sure its them

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'm still pissed that fat bastard goofball of a prospect got patched in and is sitting at the table. This is Sutter's way of pissing off the fans knowing that we'll still watch the show just the same.
    Don't worry, he will die. I don't see any other reason for him being on the show other than to have a secondary character that is expendable.

It's 100% the new guys. We saw their faces when they dumped Clay's safe into the dumpster. And Clay's behind it, they pulled the shit out of the safe, just some papers, for safe keeping for him.