Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by ALaz502
    EA bought the NFL license YEARS go. There hasn't been a 2K NFL game since 2005. They tried with the NBA and David Stern denied them. Gotta give credit to the man there.
    Right, but they extended the license this year. The previous license was good until 2010. The new one gives them exclusive rights all the way to 2013. And like the other posters mentioned, they're working on getting the NCAA rights next.

Not only does it give them exclusive rights, but even if they don't extend the license, it gives them a chance to work on a game years before any other brand.

Mathius

Learning to shoot layups Detroitguy113's Avatar

I thought it was actually close to good, but I only play online and between fatigue being absolutely irrelevant and the amazing stamina of a center running up the middle / catch and dunk combo, I sold the game on eBay.

Learning to shoot layups

Thumbs down Re: OT: Will EA Sports realize that Live is absolute garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    Right, but they extended the license this year. The previous license was good until 2010. The new one gives them exclusive rights all the way to 2013. And like the other posters mentioned, they're working on getting the NCAA rights next.

Not only does it give them exclusive rights, but even if they don't extend the license, it gives them a chance to work on a game years before any other brand.

Mathius
    That's horrible. I didn't know they renewed!

BOOOOOOOO!!!

if nba live makes shaq free throws good and jkidds awful nbalive is just rubbish.nba 2k lets you sim how a real game is played with your favorite players and teams.nba live is just something to play when your boared.