Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    National High School Star MrUnstopable's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

Good game and series Bobcats

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Cats have this one in a bag
    Huh?

I rule the local playground

Well, the chance of a sweep has grown dramatically. And the magic have done this with howard spending most of this time on the bench all series, i'm impressed

Banned

Bobcats shot themselves in the foot, they decided to be idiots....again when they started jacking up stupid ass 3s when Howard fouled out....Orlando deserves to sweep these idiots.

I think Orlando learnt alot from their first round series last year.

Saw a basketball once

It seems like Jackson makes you or breaks you in the clutch. It's too bad one of those three's couldn't go in the final minutes. Hell of a game though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    I expect a much more competitive game but I see the same result. Orlando by 5. Good luck 'Cats
    Another great prediction.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    Good game and series Bobcats

Yeah they have been awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    I think Orlando learnt alot from their first round series last year.

Learned..

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Learned..
    Its amazing how the little things can tick a person off when their team loses. I've been there broham.. we all have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Learned..
    Wrong actually

You can spell it either way. Learned it more common in the american english so I can understand why you think Iam wrong but sorry smart guy but you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    Wrong actually

You can spell it either way. Learned it more common in the american english so I can understand why you think Iam wrong but sorry smart guy but you are wrong.
    learn |lərn|
    verb ( past learned |lərnd|or chiefly Brit. learnt |lərnt|) [ trans. ]
    1 gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught : they'd started learning French | [with infinitive ] she is learning to play the piano | [ intrans. ] we learn from experience.
    • commit to memory : I'd learned too many grim poems in school.
    • become aware of (something) by information or from observation : [with clause ] I learned that they had eaten already | [ intrans. ] the military learned of a plot to attack the presidential compound.
    2 archaic, informal teach (someone) : “That'll learn you,” he chuckled | [ trans. ] we'll have to learn you to milk cows.

So Are we from britain than Chap ? Cause in the good ole USA it is LEARNED !

[QUOTE=Kingwillball]learn |lərn|
    verb ( past learned |lərnd|or chiefly Brit. learnt |lərnt|) [ trans. ]
    1 gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught : they'd started learning French | [with infinitive ] she is learning to play the piano | [ intrans. ] we learn from experience.

So Are we from britain than Chap ? Cause in the good ole USA it is LEARNED !
    Because americans invented the english language right....

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    Because americans invented the english language right....
    +1

It's called ENGLISH for a reason.