Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: New pictures of Tsarnaev

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Exactly, cops should have killed his cowardly ass on the spot.

Fair trial? The f*ck outta here, the guy and his scumbag brother are pieces of shit who deserve to be rotting in the ground.
    What if he's innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    How many more people are you gonna judge without even knowing them.... Please tell me something else about me.

You're a ****ing clown who believes your government is here to protect your fat ass when in reality they don't give a flying **** about you. Keep living in a world where you think America is perfect....

Land of the free, home of the brave!
    Damn you're struggling at reading and comprehending what he typed.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Can you tell me a little about yourself?

Ill try to guess first. You are 17 years old, living with your parents in the suburbs. Car and cell phone paid for by parents.
    No, no and no! nice try thou...

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Damn you're struggling at reading and comprehending what he typed.
    Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    People who think like this (and I am hoping for your own sake you are still a little boy), are seriously f*cking demented and a danger to society.

The fact that you have no idea how anything works, haven't done shit in your life, yet sit at home and profess that you have it all figured out because you watched a few youtube videos in a true sign of insanity.

"Everyone is brainwashed, but after watching this Youtube video I believe this."

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

It's a lot easier for certain people to claim "conspiracy" and claim that "the man" is to blame for the way things are in society, so as to not claim responsibility for their own failures and shortcomings.

Funny that I don't know any well-to-do people that think like that.
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 07-21-2013 at 05:23 PM.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

He was set up for the fall. There was an active mercenary team caught on camera during the bombings. It's a cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    It's a lot easier for certain people to claim "conspiracy" and claim that "the man" is to blame for the way things are in society, so as to not claim responsibility for their own failures and shortcomings.

Funny that I don't know any well-to-do people that think like that.
    because it's in their best interest to not get involved with that .. too much to lose .. doesn't mean they don't secretly think it or are aware of it

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    because it's in their best interest to not get involved with that .. too much to lose .. doesn't mean they don't secretly think it or are aware of it
    No, it's because (and I know because I'm one of them) fundamentally they negotiate life's obstacles with a premise that they have the ability to control their own circumstances. And when bad things happen, it's not necessarily a grand scheme with multifactorial elements to it. Most likely, when bad things happen, they happen because of the actions of a few radically thinking individuals. But conspiracy theorists take solace in believing in conspiracies because it gives you an out, it gives you the ability to say that a greater power controls things like a puppet master and they're the cause for why you can't rise to greatness in your own life.

It's not that I dismiss the possibility of a conspiracy. It's that I recognize that it's the least likely of the presented scenarios. Yet some people persistently cling to them, mostly because they can't be disproven. Conspiracy theories are immune to evidence. Even if this kid came out and said he did it, conspiracy theorists can say that he was coerced by the government. It never ends. You'll continue to dismiss evidence or contort it to comply with what you believe to be the truth.

No, it's because (and I know because I'm one of them) fundamentally they negotiate life's obstacles with a premise that they have the ability to control their own circumstances. And when bad things happen, it's not necessarily a grand scheme with multifactorial elements to it. Most likely, when bad things happen, they happen because of the actions of a few radically thinking individuals. But conspiracy theorists take solace in believing in conspiracies because it gives you an out, it gives you the ability to say that a greater power controls things like a puppet master and they're the cause for why you can't rise to greatness in your own life.

It's not that I dismiss the possibility of a conspiracy. It's that I recognize that it's the least likely of the presented scenarios. Yet some people persistently cling to them, mostly because they can't be disproven. Conspiracy theories are immune to evidence. Even if this kid came out and said he did it, conspiracy theorists can say that he was coerced by the government. It never ends. You'll continue to dismiss evidence or contort it to comply with what you believe to be the truth.
    speak for yourself .. not following what we're told by the media and the government doesn't mean you're looking for 'an out' lol .. it just means you're not a blind zombie who just follows and believes everything you're being told ..

even if you do see the media and government for what they are, you're not going to say anything if you're a successful person .. for obvious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    speak for yourself .. not following what we're told by the media and the government doesn't mean you're looking for 'an out' lol .. it just means you're not a blind zombie who just follows and believes everything you're being told ..

even if you do see the media and government for what they are, you're not going to say anything if you're a successful person .. for obvious reasons
    So instead of considering evidence that's been presented, you're choosing to believe evidence that may exonerate him, but does not exist yet? I would say that's being blind.

Do you believe any of what the media has presented? What do you believe and what don't you believe?
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 07-21-2013 at 05:58 PM.

So instead of considering evidence that's been presented, you're choosing to believe evidence that may exonerate him, but does not exist yet? I would say that's being blind.

Do you believe any of what the media has presented? What do you believe and what don't you believe?
    I'll consider all evidence .. now I haven't been watching much coverage about that case so I can't say exactly what I know or don't know(or should I say what I've been told by the news) .. I'm going more so by what I've seen in the past .. so like I said before, there's nothing wrong with questioning the news or government agencies .. they're all known to lie, omit, distort, and MAKE UP information for their own agendas as we all know

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    How many more people are you gonna judge without even knowing them.... Please tell me something else about me.

You're a ****ing clown who believes your government is here to protect your fat ass when in reality they don't give a flying **** about you. Keep living in a world where you think America is perfect....

Land of the free, home of the brave!
    This is why you and Dude77 are wrong, because despite the fact that I have stated the contrary, you still fall back on this strawman argument that I am some walking drone unable to think anything other than what the media feeds me.

What you don't understand is that this 'underground media' the one with the truthers and conspiracy theorists who claim they know the real deal is every bit the business enterprise the MSM is. They are in it to make a buck, they have certain talking points they need to hit on to keep their audience adn most importantly they need content. ergo facto brainwashed retardo, they need to pervert every story to fit their talking points.

Its even more formulaic and less sincere than the MSM, they are CONSISTENTLY wrong, but never have to print an apology or acknowledge an error, because they aren't held to the same standards as the real media. They are ENTERTAINMENT, not meant to be taken seriously.

EVERYONE knows the MSM is disingenuous at times and overbearing with some news, but their business model is such. I hold no illusions that they are first and foremost a business and view them with a healthy dose of scepticism, but that being said I don't see them as a nefarious tool of the elite whose sole purpose is to mislead the masses so the lizard people can forward their world domination agenda.

are we clear now? will we not come back to this again, or is that reply the only tool in your arsenal?

when you get a little older you will realise that nothing is exactly how it seems, but it is a reasonable facsimile of its appearance. the viewpoints and reasoning you have now is consistent with the 'angry young man' stage you are at in your cognitive development.