Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    God I would love to hear what you would say if a girl you knew got raped. Her jaw was bruised, blood on her shirt. Yeah I'm sure that was just consensual sex. How sick do you have to be to believe that. If they had no proof this wouldn't have gone to court.

And to the other poster who said this has to do with a vendetta against Kobe you're very sick. I'm sure the blood from the girls under wear had nothing to do with Kobe raping her. Your a psycho.
    It's hard to believe a girl who had half of Colorado inside her. There's zero proof for what you just said. I'll feel sorry for an actual rape victim. Not some bitch that's working for minimum wage and saw her chance to extort money from a rich person.

Oh sh*t!!!

This girl is originally from my neck of the woods. Nor Cal!!!

She went to a rival high school of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    So you think "TheDirty.com" is a credible news source?

You're a fukcin moron if you believe anything posted on that gossip site.

The fact that you would even use it as a reference to spread this rumor to this forum is laughable at best.
    Did I say it was a credible NEWS SOURCE?

Nope, its a legit gossip site that when it "exposes" people it usually comes out with LEGIT stories. Of course its a rumor like I said in the thread title but you are making it seem like its just some random site.

The real moron is the person not believing anything that comes from that site simple becuase its a gossip site. It may or may not be true but its not just a random joes site.

Wow this is a disgusting thing to say. You just think that every woman wants Kobe and is out there to get him. May god help you.

Michael Jordan may have cheated on his wife but he is not a ******. Wilt had sex with more woman than anyone, he never raped anyone. Yet Kobe beats the **** out of a woman, it goes all the way to trial and you believe he is innocent. You are delusional.

lol

this dude is just tryin to rile up laker fans. you know he doesnt actually believe what he's saying

Made that high school varsity squad

Wow this is a disgusting thing to say. You just think that every woman wants Kobe and is out there to get him. May god help you.

Michael Jordan may have cheated on his wife but he is not a ******. Wilt had sex with more woman than anyone, he never raped anyone. Yet Kobe beats the **** out of a woman, it goes all the way to trial and you believe he is innocent. You are delusional.
    You know nothing if the incident, and that is evident from your posts. What were you 11 years old during the ordeal? I laugh at uninformed haters like yourself.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    lol

this dude is just tryin to rile up laker fans. you know he doesnt actually believe what he's saying

trolling after a Laker win. he has to get his kicks some how.

****ing loser.

Yeah pull the Kobe defense. Discredit everyone by calling them "haters" and say they no nothing. I can read news stories all day that point to Kobe being guilty from a quick google search.

He did it. Funny you say I was 11. I think the story broke on my birthday. I was in high school when I saw him being arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    It's hard to believe a girl who had half of Colorado inside her. There's zero proof for what you just said. I'll feel sorry for an actual rape victim. Not some bitch that's working for minimum wage and saw her chance to extort money from a rich person.

Had this been anyone but a rich athlete he would be in jail right now. However this woman had death threats and lawyers attack her for any mistake she has ever made in her life. Give yourself a pat on the back for calling her a "*****".

Very good NBA starter

Yeah pull the Kobe defense. Discredit everyone by calling them "haters" and say they no nothing. I can read news stories all day that point to Kobe being guilty from a quick google search.

He did it. Funny you say I was 11. I think the story broke on my birthday. I was in high school when I saw him being arrested.
    i can read news stories all day that point to us never landing on the moon from a quick google search as well.

owwwww

I guess Kobe is always going to be guilty until proven innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    i can read news stories all day that point to us never landing on the moon from a quick google search as well.
    Yeah because Kobe raping a victim is a conspiracy theory. Great work.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Jorn444Lakers's Avatar

God I would love to hear what you would say if a girl you knew got raped. Her jaw was bruised, blood on her shirt. Yeah I'm sure that was just consensual sex. How sick do you have to be to believe that. If they had no proof this wouldn't have gone to court.

And to the other poster who said this has to do with a vendetta against Kobe you're very sick. I'm sure the blood from the girls under wear had nothing to do with Kobe raping her. Your a psycho.
    All the "proof" needed for a girl to get a case for rape is for her to say to the police "he raped me."

You're a moron.

Why are you so convinced he did it? We were never exposed to all the facts, especially because she decided to settle for money instead.

And of course EVERYONE who gets put on trial for something is GUILTY.

Jeez, you're a ####### imbecile.

im tellin you guys, dont argue with this dude. his only purpose is to offend by making outrageous statements. he knows its riling you up. you know full well he doesnt actually believe it. just let him say it and dont sweat it

I look at things rationally. Kobe Bryant is a rich and famous man, who could indeed have sex with many different beautiful women. If he indeed wanted to rape a girl, he could even afford to pay for that service (yes, it exists).

Kobe has everything to lose and nothing to gain from raping a random girl on a road trip.

Finally, the case never even went to trial because they simply didn't have the evidence for a conviction. That leads me to believe that whatever evidence they did have was weak, or the D.A. would be forced by law to proceed with the trial regardless of the womens preference.

Now, I'm not saying I KNOW for a fact that Kobe did not rape that girl. However, I can look at the circumstances involved and come to a logical conclusion. I do not believe Kobe Bryant forced that female in Colorado to have sex with him.

If I remember correctly one of the major issues with the case was that the girl had had sex with 3 different men in the last two days.... and Kobe Bryant had to rape this girl?

I'm not buying it, and you sound like the delusional one to me.

Good 2nd half tonight KB24.

National High School Star