Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down INSANE dunks vs Knicks Nov. 20

Wow this is stickied.

Banned

Default Re: Did anyone just see what Blake Griffin Just Did!!!

Who names their kid Timofey? Does his parents have a lisp or something?

My...god....

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Default Re: Blake Griffin putting on a dunking CLINIC against Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    Griffin over Gallo dunk of the year so far.
    Griffin over Mozgov runner up, both from the same game
    this.

and to the elitists with your "it's all about winning, who cares how spectacular he is" attitudes, I fear you are missing the point:
    A spectacular, breathtaking player has arrived- a player with a once in a generation WOW factor.

Poor efficiency, sub-par defense, whine whine whine. It's not ALL about winning. It's also about entertainment and pure enjoyment, and it's about the fans. Just look at the reaction of the referee- that says it all!

Just because you prefer the classiness of Tim Duncan's bankshot shouldn't decrease your appreciation for Griffin's spectacular displays of athleticism and force. [COLOR="White"](yes, and swag!)[/COLOR]

The guy is UNREAL. Get your elitist heads out of your bums, stop jerking off to PER, and appreciate the nastiness that is Blake Griffin.
    Last edited by FindingTim; 11-22-2010 at 03:54 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FindingTim
    this.

and to the elitists with your "it's all about winning, who cares how spectacular he is" attitudes, I fear you are missing the point:
    A spectacular, breathtaking player has arrived- a player with a once in a generation WOW factor.

Poor efficiency, sub-par defense, whine whine whine. It's not ALL about winning. It's also about entertainment and pure enjoyment, and it's about the fans. Just look at the reaction of the referee- that says it all!

Just because you prefer the classiness of Tim Duncan's bankshot shouldn't decrease your appreciation for Griffin's spectacular displays of athleticism and force. [COLOR="White"](yes, and swag!)[/COLOR]

The guy is UNREAL. Get your elitist heads out of your bums, stop jerking off to PER, and appreciate the nastiness that is Blake Griffin.
    don't know how the term "elitist" applies to people who are less impressed. from your perspective its great, me being a fan of the team? i'd rather have tim duncan bank shots + wins, than crazy dunks and losses.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    LOL, the guy does kind of float, repropells himself in mid air, explodes off the spin and slams it home with great authority, practically puts his elbow in the rim on put backs, trampolenes himself for alley oops like its a seven foot rim, doesn't really have to calculate defenders or gravity when he makes up his mind to go Matrix on folks, Its like he's playing on the moon!!!

I do agree, but your description (especially the last couple of lines) is funny.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    don't know how the term "elitist" applies to people who are less impressed. from your perspective its great, me being a fan of the team? i'd rather have tim duncan bank shots + wins, than crazy dunks and losses.
    you'd make a great coach. I'll be the drunk guy in the nosebleeds.

Official countdown to Griffin breaking the backboard

Nice to see this got stickied cuz im pretty sure he will have few on Okafor tonight

NBA Superstar

I am thankful for Blake Griffin. I have been waiting for the next man to come into the league showcasing something that is sick nasty. I wish him good health. He's really fun to watch.

Banned

Blake Superior being superior to all others.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall

I do agree, but your description (especially the last couple of lines) is funny.
    Thanks OldSkoolBball, I meant it to be funny... lol and got negged twice on it - like it was the red light district. And was called a BG troll. Hahahahaha, but I'm liking this Rodney Dangerfield persona. Its like red wine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    He broke his knee cap last year so he's human.
    That was an act...dude is a machine....how can you get up like that after knee cap surgery??

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Any one made a GIF for this yet?? At work with no You tube....

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by FindingTim
    this.

Why most people in all lines of work and life are condemned losers. And why those of us who aren't walk all over you, in everything we do.