Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I have seen a vision... real talk. Kanye West is the Anti-Christ.

Welcome to the jungle... WELL!

Wake the fu*K up...

Guns and roses bro.....

I seriously feel for you Joshua. Good luck bro.

Very good NBA starter

.... what a douchey cover

Let me guess.....you watch hours of youtube videos on Kanye,Bill Gates, Rihanna, JayZ being in the illumanati. Christ isn't real therefore your whole belief is ruined. No antichrist is coming.

Home of the 16

How many of you are annoyed by this bitch? This little gimmick of his, is really retarded and pointless... if your tryna make a name for yourself, go **** wit GOBB and that I would pay to watch..

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    How many of you are annoyed by this bitch? This little gimmick of his, is really retarded and pointless... if your tryna make a name for yourself, go **** wit GOBB and that I would pay to watch..
    qft

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    If God is real it's impossible for him to love us first. Think about it. Deeply.
    Is this a troll? Even in theory there is nothing impossible for God, disregarding the question whether he exists or not.

@ the masses.

some very sad... sad shit

In the coming years don't on that "OMG, LOJ was right all...."

Anti-Christ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Anti-Christ?
    Yes.

Let us never DELETE this thread. It holds high importance. This is true. Why can't people see the forest for the trees?! ... this isn't some DoomsDayDallas or DallasDoomsDay (sorry can't remember) bullshit.

This is the real shit. I know Dooms gonna hate me for this, b/c he wants all that "hey I told you all so! ... yep I said it first!" type shit.

.. OK folk can that shit for a minute.

I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THAT TYPE SHIT.

This is REAL TALK people.

Listen up...

Listen to this track No Church In The Wild... listen to it... over and over.. and over... and over... and over... again... please do this. Do it for your own sake. Please.

Listen...

JayZ was cherry picked from the you know who back in mid 90's ... that was the start... the beginning... these guys know what they're doing... b/c behind it all is the supernatural force... let's just throw it out there, yes Satan and his in these last days has supernatural ability to do what he wants...

Peep this...

Satan... hand picked JayZ ... before Jay even knew what was going down. Satan could already seen the chess pieces being moves ahead years from now... that Kayne fu*ker would come along soon enough... and eventually Satan (the dragon... if you read your Bible Revelations) will give these powers unto him... (Kanye) as the AntiChrist... and yes there's also who... the 'False Prophet' ... for the moment we'll him Jay Z ... well fu*k I'll go ahead and put it all out there... Jay Z is just that... the False Prophet it speaks of in the Bible.

They form the trinity (unholy). Peep that opening verse No Chruch in the Wild... it clearly puts it right in front of us... and yes most dont see it and/or catch it but LOJ got this shit on lock... seen it a mile away... ('cause the G.O.D. got my back like that) He showed me this shit and now I'm trying to show it to you all.

This is no troll shit... listen to it... listen... again... and again... and over again...

God help us.

Amen.

So couldn't this mystery God of yours just give them both massive heart attacks or have a brick fall off a high building and kill them?

I never understood how God, the most powerful entity ever, could be challenged by one of his former minions.

Why doesn't God just ride down in a chariot of righteousness and kill the devil for being an asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    So couldn't this mystery God of yours just give them both massive heart attacks or have a brick fall off a high building and kill them?

I never understood how God, the most powerful entity ever, could be challenged by one of his former minions.

Why doesn't God just ride down in a chariot of righteousness and kill the devil for being an asshole?
    God... being who He is... is fair. God also had faith in US! all of us! so He set forth the rules and the rules can't be altered or changed, already set in motion. What is unfolding now is what we're living here today my brother... day by day... is a new chapter, and we inch closer and closer to the end of times... and it's coming, soon.

It's all part of the blueprint (ironically) that God want's to show us that there is love and hope in this world, and that all you have to do is believe... that's all. Just say, God, you loved ME. Intead of there is no god, I dont believe in you, go away.

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE... Lucifer anyone? Let's not go down that path. Eve, yeah that bit*h fell for it too.. PRIDE... THINKING we dont need God....

LOLLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLL

we don't need God?

He is our one and only Father.

Love Him.

He loved us first.

It all seems like a fairy tale to me.

So josh, do you think you'll be one of the 144,00 who get to join God or will you be down here with us hethens fighting an army of demons?

Me? I don't believe in any of that I feel in my heart that being a good person is enough to ensure a happy afterlife.

I'm not joining up with any group, gang, or faction.

religion is the most divisive force in the world...Jesus would not like us warring over religion he'd want us to love each other.

I can better do that without religion.