Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Lakers need to trade Kobe.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    your join date to post ratio makes you very authoritative
    Its called an opinion. Whether im wrong or right will be determined by time not some kobe stan

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I really don't know why people are discussing it. Even
    If Kobe wanted that NO team is taking that on and you'll never acquire equal value back

It's not ever going to happen
    You got that right, twice. Kobe's 30 mill per year and age is going to stop any team in the league cold in it's tracks.

But if Miami wants to send Lebron and Wade for Kobe I'm sure Mitch would be willing to listen once he got Kobe to waive his no trade clause

Dumb thread. Do people even think things through or just post whatever pops into their heads

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by eddiem4s
    Could not have said it better. In time Kobe will be known as the greatest con man to have ever played. Absolutely suckered a franchise into thinking hes one of the greats. The lakers gave kobe 5 rings not the other way around. The sad thing is he cost the lakers at least 2 more championships because other superstars dont want to play alongside this wannabe jordan fake. I a huge laker fan that has never fallen for this clowns smoke screen.
    Yeah I'm sure the Lakers wish they didn't have those 5 championships and all those millions of dollars that Kobe brought in

Its called an opinion. Whether im wrong or right will be determined by time not some kobe stan
    are you calling me a Kobe stan? haha have you seen my picture? or the post that i made less than 3 comments below yours on the page before. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    You got that right, twice. Kobe's 30 mill per year and age is going to stop any team in the league cold in it's tracks.

But if Miami wants to send Lebron and Wade for Kobe I'm sure Mitch would be willing to listen once he got Kobe to waive his no trade clause

Dumb thread. Do people even think things through or just post whatever pops into their heads

Of course they would. Shit, fans loyalties would go right down the drain with a purposes trade like that. But the reality is, Kobe, due to his age and contract are impossible to move.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Of course they would. Shit, fans loyalties would go right down the drain with a purposes trade like that. But the reality is, Kobe, due to his age and contract are impossible to move.
    To be honest even if they could move him through some form of divine intervention with all he's done for the franchise I doubt they would do it. Kobe has always been and will always be a Laker until he retires.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

If they traded him the pieces they get should be able to improve the Lakers record, but Kobe is not going anywhere.

Only way Kobe gets traded is if he asks to get traded which i cant see him ever wanting, he also wouldnt want to get called a ring chaser either (even though its exactly the same when you get Nash and Howard to come and join your team).

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Yeah I'm sure the Lakers wish they didn't have those 5 championships and all those millions of dollars that Kobe brought in
    Yeah I hear you. The lakers have milked it too but this is the Lakers and they will make the millions with or without Kobe. Thats my point. Lakers made kobe not kobe made lakers. Kobe and his stans think its kobe who made the lakers. Thats the problem.

Very good NBA starter

Yeah I hear you. The lakers have milked it too but this is the Lakers and they will make the millions with or without Kobe. Thats my point. Lakers made kobe not kobe made lakers. Kobe and his stans think its kobe who made the lakers. Thats the problem.
    Let me ask you something. What millions were the Lakers making with no Shaq and no Kobe? They were already losing fans to the Clippers with just Kobe and garbage. You think they get a billion dollar TV deal without Kobe being there? Yeah right.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    As a first and foremost Kobe fan, unlike most band wagoners or those who are Lakers fan, I believe the Lakers should trade Kobe.

Since I am a fan, I think it's better served if he goes to a contender and help them win. His time with the Lakers are up and the team is definitely going in another direction. Now is the time to trade Kobe to a contender and in return the Lakers can get some young pieces while they rebuild.

I can think of 20 teams in the league right now, who would be instant contenders with the services of Kobe Bryant.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Dwyane Wade embodies unselfishness, quality teammate, and greatness. He doesn't care about labels, or winning it a specfic way like Kobe the wannabe Jordan, needing to be "the man", "go to scorer". Just winning.

Kobe sacrificed for Shaq because he had to(because Shaq was flat out better). But he hated it. Resented it. And he's admitied to as such.

Wade is the sole reason why Bron was comfortable with coming to Miami. Because he knew Wade(his good friend) would go out of his way to sure that it would be a smooth and seemless transistion in the long run. And Wade has done exactly that.

LeBron would never seek out to play with Kobe.
    dwade

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

As a first and foremost Kobe fan, unlike most band wagoners or those who are Lakers fan, I believe the Lakers should trade Kobe.

Since I am a fan, I think it's better served if he goes to a contender and help them win. His time with the Lakers are up and the team is definitely going in another direction. Now is the time to trade Kobe to a contender and in return the Lakers can get some young pieces while they rebuild.

I can think of 20 teams in the league right now, who would be instant contenders with the services of Kobe Bryant.

Banned

It's not about the Lakers getting rid of Kobe because he's the only bright spot this year.

I say Kobe should force a trade and get out of the mess in Los Angeles and go win Finals MVP elsewhere.

It's not about the Lakers getting rid of Kobe because he's the only bright spot this year.

I say Kobe should force a trade and get out of the mess in Los Angeles and go win Finals MVP elsewhere.
    Kobe for Rudy Gay.

Kobe leads the Grizz to the promise land.