Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Mass beheadings in the desert by ISIS

I'm now convinced there is a stronger, more sophisticated force behind this ISIS movement. It's like a movie...

(NSFW)
    http://******.com/blacksun/mass-behe...the-desert.htm

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Mass beheadings in the desert by ISIS

Website is banned on this site apparently.

Video can be found on t h e n y c.com

Does look like a film.

These people

It's amazing how Islam has managed to merge so seamlessly with juvenile delinquency so as to provide ISIS with an army of recruits just looking for an excuse to assert their will and power on the world and its inhabitants.

Sort of a 'come join ISIS where you can murder, rape and behead to your heart's content while still keeping your place in paradise' kinda thing. This is attractive to moronic delinquents with childish persecution complexes.

surreal indeed .. crazy how those guys just take it like that .. but they're probably avoiding an even worse death by just 'taking it' .. that first guy they show takes it like a champ .. luckily for him, it looks like he lost consciousness fairly quickly ..

and yes, it looks like some type of moviesque production.. complete with the nicely rehearsed speeches, rants and threats .. hell they even added some history lessons on this one

.........I, For One, Welcome Our New Overlords

allah u akbar !

This is why I really could give a rats ass about the gov spying on people. If you catch these people and kill them then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

These people don't seem to understand they'll never win. They might as well be fighting with sticks and stones. You can't beat the United State military. This country spends so much money and the military. No faction stands a chance against that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    This is why I really could give a rats ass about the gov spying on people. If you catch these people and kill them then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

These people don't seem to understand they'll never win. They might as well be fighting with sticks and stones. You can't beat the United State military. This country spends so much money and the military. No faction stands a chance against that.

U-S-A. U-S-A. !

they don't care about that though .. they love being the underdog .. they know they're outmatched but when your mentality is that you don't fear death and you get a bunch of virgin girls when you do die, they're never going to 'surrender' .. plus they don't play by ANY rules obviously when they're beheading little kids .. U.S. just needs to make sure that shit doesn't come over here

No, but the USA can fall to the one thing that has toppled all great empires. Debt.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Why not go down fighting? I know that is easy to say behind a computer screen, but still.

Looks like they got filipino and chechneyan fighters, plus masked dude is clearly british. They also look well equipped. Bunch of idiots the US should just nuke the entire middle east. Or the west take over from these goat herding backward ass morons.

Depends on what you call a win. Every time an infidel dies it's also a win so they are winning very often by that definition.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Depends on what you call a win. Every time an infidel dies it's also a win so they are winning very often by that definition.
    Nope that's a big loss since they'll have to answer for all that blood on their hands come Judgment day. Hopefully it comes much much sooner than that though via a freedom fighting bunker buster

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    Looks like they got filipino and chechneyan fighters, plus masked dude is clearly british. They also look well equipped. Bunch of idiots the US should just nuke the entire middle east. Or the west take over from these goat herding backward ass morons.
    one of the reasons Muhammad is worshipped is because at one point he united the middle east, but they have always been a nomad-like people, uncontrollable, unconquerable, similar to Africa, hence why these places are always at some chaotic conflict, because you have just about the whole world trying to do what's been done in Europe and the Americas in two places where the people refuse to roll over. Remember this isn't good guys vs bad guys, its politics and trying to control resources. No one group will ever control Africa or the middle east; many have tried but most western and European history omits those loses. Same with Asia as well, no one can touch these ancient places. These places look at Europe and America as children learning to play Risk, while they created the game.
    Last edited by Loneshot; 11-17-2014 at 01:10 AM.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    one of the reasons Muhammad is worshipped is because at one point he united the middle east, but they have always been a nomad-like people, uncontrollable, unconquerable, similar to Africa, hence why these places are always at some chaotic conflict, because you have just about the whole world trying to do what's been done in Europe and the Americas in two places where the people refuse to roll over. Remember this isn't good guys vs bad guys, its politics and trying to control resources. No one group will ever control Africa or the middle east; many have tried but most western and European history omits those loses. Same with Asia as well, no one can touch these ancient places. These places look at Europe and America as children learning to play Risk, while they created the game.
    lol Like there is some ancient mind still living guiding these dogs. It's simple primitive carnal human lust enslaving these mental cripples to follow after them day and night