Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    I came. Several times. I have a feeling my gf may leave me after this game is released.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Jesus Christ have mercy this game will be the end of me. I'm going to be getting my homework done as soon as possible and I will literally try to get everything that is possible squeezed out of this game. That's it, I'm getting the special edition too. **** it. 20 extra bucks is nothing.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Jesus, I can't believe I'm saying this but this game looks even better then The Last of Us. Absolutely epic, from everything I've read & seen. Best game of all-time potential written all over it.

We all need to create an ISH clan and wreck people online as a crew.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Banned

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Banned

Mike Muscala ‏@mikejawz 59s
    After seeing the GTA V Online trailer I'm sure it's going to be the best game ever made.
    Muscala's getting in on the act

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

We'll all orgasm together as we're kicking ass & taking names online.
    But that will start around January guys. I will be playing the story mode for the first 3 months, not even touching the multiplayer until I get my plat!!

Any of you guys are as excited as I am about Rockstar incorporating the Max Payne 3 shooting mechanics into this game? The biggest problem I had with previous instalments is the movement & shooting of the playable characters. Especially in GTA 4, the movement was so stiff and the shooting didn't flow smooth nor free to me. It didn't even make me feel like I was actually shooting the enemies since I didn't feel like I had total control (like in Uncharted or Max Payne 3).

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Everybody better be getting on the PS3.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Everybody better be getting on the PS3.
    Yeahhh buddy!

This shit is ridiculous. Other videogame developers must be mad as hell right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    This shit is ridiculous. Other videogame developers must be mad as hell right now.
    indeed...

Hideo Kojima has revealed he's depressed by the quality of Grand Theft Auto V, as he doesn't think Metal Gear Solid V will be able to measure up to it.

Taking to his Twitter, the legendary game designer expressed his admiration for Rockstar and said the studio's upcoming game would raise the bar for all other developers.

Poor Kojima! And his concerns reflect a dialogue in the industry at the moment that GTA V could seriously affect the early sales of next-gen consoles, due to its (at the moment theoretical) sheer brilliance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    indeed...
    Apart from sports games like 2K, Madden, FIFA etc. I have no desire to play any other video games but GTA. It's all I need.

Wow, this game is going to be phenomenal. Rockstar put some serious effort into to all sorts of small details.

Take vehicles, for example. Now that player-owned vehicles occupy a permanent place in the world--they no longer disappear into the ether when you leave them somewhere--you can insure your fleet of cars to make sure all the money you've spent on upgrading them doesn't go to waste should you happen to encounter any wayward rockets. Things are sure to get even more interesting sometime after launch when the stock market is implemented: Instead of protecting cars, you'll be able to engage in a bit of lighthearted market manipulation by investing your money in a car manufacturer and running around town destroying every one of those models you come across. Suddenly that company is going to be pumping out a whole lot of new cars. Nice time to be a stockholder, eh?
    Even those familiar investments, like purchasing an apartment, have been reworked and expanded for GTA Online. Say you're hanging out in your high-rise apartment enjoying the view down below. You spot a flurry of red and blue lights in the distance and decide to see what's going on. So you switch on your TV, tune into the news, and suddenly you're watching your friend fleeing from the police in real-time thanks to the news helicopter flying directly above him. Beyond little touches like this, you can use your apartment for more practical uses, as well--like getting your friends together to go over the details of a heist in your planning room or keeping a watchful eye on your 10-car garage using a closed-circuit security camera feed. Hell, you can even take a shower to wash off the blood after a particularly brutal mission. It's borderline ridiculous just how much Rockstar has done with these player-owned properties.
    http://www.gamespot.com/features/why...-work-6412714/

^ Holy shit

This game will destroy my social life entirely. I won't be needing to buy the PS4 for a good year or two with this game coming out. If GTA IV can have me hooked like no other, I can't even imagine all the time I'll be devoting into this game.

Life = over.