Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by 7_cody
    You don't have any sources, at all?
    Of course not

By the way european salaries, as all salaries in the world are in gross

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    LMAO. Galis.

The corpse of McAdoo dominated that league

Won the title and Final Four MVP.

Galls never won anything in Euroleague.

Kukoc was better in Europe.

But a role player in the next level
    The corpse of McAdoo said Galis was better than Bird and Magic.

You don't have any sources, at all?
    You don't have Google. You don't have 10 seconds. You don't deserve a response.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The corpse of McAdoo said Galis was better than Bird and Magic.
    Well then, it must be true. And I don't believe you. Show us the quote.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I flat out don't believe anything Euroleague is saying. He's making stuff up, left and right. Kobe did not say that 5 euros is equal to what he's making currently. What about his current endorsements?

Euroleague does bring a good point about NBA players not making what the average joe believes, but I don't agree or believe anything he's saying. His debating skills are poor, he's not backing up any of his claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyman
    Of course not

By the way european salaries, as all salaries in the world are in gross
    No they are not genius.

Some in Spain are.

Every other European league they are net under most standards. I would not expect you to know basic facts though.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-10-2011 at 10:53 PM.

I remember Kobe saying he'd want fifty million, although I doubt he was being one hundred percent serious.

Why would I research it? You made the claim, not me, and no that quote is not findable in 10 seconds. Don't exaggerate.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    Well then, it must be true. And I don't believe you. Show us the quote.
    I don't really care if you believe it.

Banned

The onus is on you to prove that what you spew is accurate by citing some sources.

Banned

I don't really care if you believe it.
    Are you saying you can't prove it then?

No they are not genius.

Some in Spain are.

Every other European league they are net. I would not expect you to know basic facts though.
    Do you even know the difference between gross and net? You need to be more specific, net of what?

Are you seriously telling me that you found individual Euroleague salaries net of taxes? Net of team expenses, any other fees they might charge there?

I flat out don't believe anything Euroleague is saying. He's making stuff up, left and right. Kobe did not say that 5 euros is equal to what he's making currently. What about his current endorsements?

Euroleague does bring a good point about NBA players not making what the average joe believes, but I don't agree or believe anything he's saying. His debating skills are poor, he's not backing up any of his claims.
    'Debating skills".

You don't "debate" with people that consider the truth to be false.

'Debating skills".

You don't "debate" with people that consider the truth to be false.
    Then what are you doing here?

Otherwise, back up claims. Is that too much to ask for?

I remember Kobe saying he'd want fifty million, although I doubt he was being one hundred percent serious.

Why would I research it? You made the claim, not me, and no that quote is not findable in 10 seconds. Don't exaggerate.

Do the math then.

Kobe's salary (old CBA) and under new CBA proposal, then take out for federal taxes, state and local taxes, take out his agent fees, take out his union dues, and take out for his retirement fund fee.

Once you get that number, convert it into euros. The salaries in Europe are net, despite the claim made to the contrary. Some salaries in ACB are not, some are, but it's standard to be net in the other leagues.

And in leagues like Russia, Turkey, Greece - every single salary is net.

It's really not rocket science, although it seems impossibly difficult for most NBA fans to grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    The onus is on you to prove that what you spew is accurate by citing some sources.
    You need to prove your claims because they are bull shit. That's how it works buddy. The one telling the truth does not have to prove the truth. The one's telling lies have to prove they are not telling lies.

Which is what you are doing. Telling me to "prove" what I say because what you say is nonsense.