Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nick Galis' Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams' EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

Nick Galis, referred to by this forum as, "the American scrub", at age 34 (past his prime), playing in the best league in Europe, the Euroleague..........

His stats and game logs:

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...erID_8219.html

Deron Williams, referred to by this forum as, "the greatest player in the history of European basketball", at age 27 (in his prime), playing in what is something like the 12th best league in Europe, at best.........

His stats and game logs:

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_KNce8j...amID_3136.html

Keep in mind that this is right after Williams just had a 50 point game, so his numbers are probably higher than they will be right now.

Obviously, this forum is full of drooling retards.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-22-2011 at 08:58 PM.

owwwww

Default Re: Nick Galis Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

The 68th pick in the 1979 NBA draft

It's just too bad the Celtics chose to keep Gerald Henderson over him.

Default Re: Nick Galis Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9

It's too bad he had better stats at age 34, in the best league in Europe, than Deron Williams has at age 27, in the 12th best league in Europe.

The same Deron Williams that is arguably the best point guard in the NBA.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-22-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9

Hey, Henderson was pretty good back then.

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Default Re: Nick Galis' Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams' EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

leave. our. forum.
    no. one. likes. you.

Default Re: Nick Galis' Euroleague Stats Age 34 Vs. Deron Williams' EuroChallenge Stats Age 27

The level of competition in Europe at the time Nikos played was about today's high school level.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    The level of competition in Europe at the time Nikos played was about today's high school level.
    Funny, considering the level he played in was far superior to the level Williams is currently playing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Funny, considering the level he played in was far superior to the level Williams is currently playing in.
    Luckily no one agrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Luckily no one agrees with you.
    Not a single European fan will agree with you.

You are a LIAR.

80s-90s Euroleague was WAY HIGHER LEVEL than current EuroChallenge, where Williams plays.

You are making me laugh, your claims are so preposterous.

NBA rookie of the year

Not a single European fan will agree with you.

You are a LIAR.

80s-90s Euroleague was WAY HIGHER LEVEL than current EuroChallenge, where Williams plays.

You are making me laugh, your claims are so preposterous.
    I agree with him and I'm european, unlike you.. You're just a troll from Arkansas..

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I agree with him and I'm european
    You are a proven liar.

And you sure the hell have never in your entire life seen a single Euroleague game. You are NOT a European fan. You are an NBA fan.

NBA rookie of the year

You are a proven liar.

And you sure the hell have never in your entire life seen a single Euroleague game. You are NOT a European fan. You are an NBA fan.
    Is that so?
    Is that why my favourite team growing up was Tau Ceramica, the same Tau Scola, Splitter, Erdogan, Prigioni, Calderon etc played for. Is that why my favourite team in the NBA is Houston Rockets because of Scola?

Why are you wasting your time on trolling? You are from Arkansas and NO ONE on this site likes you and I'm 100% sure that no one likes you in your real life. Work on your personality, seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Is that so?
    Is that why my favourite team growing up was Tau Ceramica, the same Tau Scola, Splitter, Erdogan, Prigioni, Calderon etc played for. Is that why my favourite team in the NBA is Houston Rockets because of Scola?
    Like I said, you are a liar and sure the hell no European basketball fan.

1992:
    35 years old Darryl Dawkins in Euroleague. Years after he was retired from NBA because he wasn't able to play with injuries anymore.Wanted to come back to NBA in 94..never happened.

13.9 ppg (81%) 1st in Euroleague
    9.2 rpg 5th in Euroleague
    2.1 spg 4th in Euroleague
    29 mpg

Michael Ray Richardson

37 years old Michael Ray Richardson. Years after he was banned from NBA because of drugs.He played in Europe until 47 years old.

18.6 ppg
    6.1 rpg
    6.1 apg 1st in Euroleague
    2.9 spg 2nd in Euroleague

More recent..

I.Kutluay
    1999 in Euroleague
    21.4 ppg 1st in Euroleague

2005 in NBA
    0.0 ppg 0.4 tpg in 2.4 mpg (only 5 game)