Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Um, what ?

Howard at full strength is an elite player and might be the be 2nd best player in the game if that's the case.

They have 2 elite players, at least.
    Nash and Gasol >>>>>>>> Bosh, most importantly LA have talent that meshes well, like you can envision the type of plays they'd run and be effective at. They also have stars at the two most important positions.

Miami better pray LA doesn't click as a team cuz they would get destroyed.
    We talk about James getting the better if Kobe h2h, but Howard seems to get the better of James h2h, and that's with far inferior talent.

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    Miami are weak, seriously. They are probably the weakest champs in the last 10 years. They had problems with Celtics and Pacers, they were fortunate to win all the close games with OKC but thunder sucked, they weren't the same team that dethroned SA and LA. Harden was atrocious, they gifted the Heat a title.

Seriously kid, just be here next year and font run away like a coward, cuz LA are way better built and would prolly beat your tram in 5 if both teams are clicking. No ones afraid of the heat, they honestly aren't that great.
    so we have "most stacked roster ever" and "worst team of past 10 years" at the same time. crappy trolls these days

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    Miami are weak, seriously. They are probably the weakest champs in the last 10 years. They had problems with Celtics and Pacers, they were fortunate to win all the close games with OKC but thunder sucked, they weren't the same team that dethroned SA and LA. Harden was atrocious, they gifted the Heat a title.

Seriously kid, just be here next year and font run away like a coward, cuz LA are way better built and would prolly beat your tram in 5 if both teams are clicking. No ones afraid of the heat, they honestly aren't that great.
    Miami took care of the team that dispatched SAS and LAL in just 5 games. Don't give me that bullshit. They missed Bosh for 9 games, and Wade played the entire playoffs on one knee. To say they're not a great team is just ignorant.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    so we have "most stacked roster ever" and "worst team of past 10 years" at the same time. crappy trolls these days
    Yes, your roster is stacked but your chemistry isn't great at all. You guys are terrific defensively but have long scoring droughts all the time. Seriously you beat OKC in 5, but the series was very close, OKC weren't ready, harden was ass and their execution failed late in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Are you sure he'll be 100% after this injury? For now we can safely say Kobe will deliver for sure, but you don't know about anyone else.
    I'm not Howad's doctor(s), so I hope he does come back full strength.

And no, we can't safely say Kobe will "deliver" anything, not after his worst shooting season. I do think he will improve his shooting %'s with Nash running the point, though.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Lmao Lakers fans are the biggest hypocrites. When Miami won the title they were constantly saying that this is a stacked roster, and LeBron had too much help and what not. Now they're saying this team lacks chemistry and isn't that good?

Banned

Lmao Lakers fans are the biggest hypocrites. When Miami won the title they were constantly saying that this is a stacked roster, and LeBron had too much help and what not. Now they're saying this team lacks chemistry and isn't that good?

Lol it was* stacked

Miami is sooo 2011... Get with the times man...

Gotta update that big 3.... We got a big 4 now lol

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Whats more damaging. Kobe losing to lebron in the finals and having a 5-8 record. Or lebron losing to kobe and having a 1-4 record

Lebron jas allllllllllllot more to lose than kobe. Basically lebrons legacy will be in kobes hands over the next 3 years

Lebron may verry well retire 1 for 6 in nba finals... Kobe at worst would end up 5 for 10 in nba finals.

Think about it
    Here you go again, pulling numbers out of your ass, and assuming the Lakers are going to make the Finals with this old roster 3 years in a row.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Oh god the stans on both sides of this are hilarious. Mike Miller had a good game in the Finals so that means he's basically an all-star. Mario Chalmers too. Spo had dat GOAT defense so put him on the list as well. The Olympics does not just grant you an all star spot what is this ****?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Here you go again, pulling numbers out of your ass, and assuming the Lakers are going to make the Finals with this old roster 3 years in a row.
    Its the lakers

Do u realise since 2010 the lakers have 12 new guys out of 15

All u need to worry about is howard and kobe. Mitch wwill take care of the rest

Its the lakers

Do u realise since 2010 the lakers have 12 new guys out of 15

All u need to worry about is howard and kobe. Mitch wwill take care of the rest
    And? That doesn't make them younger.

Very good NBA starter

4 genuine allstars... Miami has 3 at most...

There is no way the heat or thunder can match this

Who are we kidding? Are we really gonna pull that "the champs are the best till they get beat crap?

And okc has to be knocked off to prove the most stacked team since the 60s celtics is better than them?

Im a kobe fan who believes in giving kobe most credit for winning. But this year....

Ya i'l say it. This year they could win it all even if kobe got injured for the rest of the season and coached them from the sidelines

Truth. Its over
    No they couldn't, but this team and the Miami Heat team are the only true superstar teams in the NBA.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

> Nash will be elite if given the right rest and role. Give him the bench and about 28 minutes a game and he will be very very good. Not an all star though.

>Kobe's still elite . but once again, he really should be playing about 30 minutes a game at most. Still he's good, the rest will do him some good.

>Pau is an all star somewhere else but in his marginalized role? no way.

Anyway, that's not how basketball works.

Ray Allen could potentially be an all star still.

I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.
    As much as I think your a troll if Wade is remotely healthy I don't doubt that this would happen. Kobe has 16 NBA seasons on his belt.. I believe that's the same as Jordan when he was playing for the wizards, lucky Kobe's only 34 though.

The thing is any backcourt in the league would get chewed up by Wade/Lebron.. let's not act like there's any wing/backcourt duo in the league that's even close to the talent, strength and athleticism of these two.. hell they are also two of the strongest at their positions as well. If Miami can exploit that opportunity every time down the court it's hard for any league to beat them.

Lot of people crowning the Lakers champs before they've done anything.. I've watched the NBA long enough to ever count your chickens before they catch. Far as I'm concerned Miami is still by far the favorite, as any defending champion would be going into the season.

Hey its not like its kobes fault they havent met in the finals. Kobes been to 4 finals since lebrons came into the league. And lebron choked 2 60+ win teams away
    @ LeBron "choking" in 2009. Only LeBron James could average nearly a 40 point triple double in the ECF, drain a buzzer beating three in one of the games, score 49 in a game, while shooting 50% all the while and still be labeled a "choker".