Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: ISH culture / classic thread thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon Vendetta
    statman32 is a moron. next.
    And you're a virgin, kettle calling virgin back. Kwajo generally doesn't know much about basketball or hasn't shown it. If he talks about it its usely some goofy middle school humor towards his grizzles. Calling it as I see it, photoshop is the only thing that makes him credible here i guess(which i don't know how that relates to anything but to the boneheads here it does )

Let's not turn this thread into another 'rate your fellow ishers' topic.

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    also now that I think about Kwajo don't you break rule #4, the perpetual witticism?
    I beg to differ. I don't think I aim at wit very often, and if a comment of mine does "hits the mark," it is purely due to natural selection, not by intelligent design.

Decent playground baller

ok, i'll keep personal attacks out of this. I was just adding an observation
    Last edited by applejoe; 11-13-2007 at 06:10 PM.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
    And you're a virgin, kettle calling virgin back. Kwajo generally doesn't know much about basketball or hasn't shown it. If he talks about it its usely some goofy middle school humor towards his grizzles. Calling it as I see it, photoshop is the only thing that makes him credible here i guess(which i don't know how that relates to anything but to the boneheads here it does )
    Congrats on making absolutely no sense to anyone except yourself, moron.

Guys, piss off with the personal attacks. Really.. piss off.

If you don't think I know much about basketball, that's fine. But don't think for a moment that I feel the need to prove myself. If someone were to ask me a question about the NBA, I would answer as honestly and sincerely as I can based on the knowledge I have. Maybe that knowledge level is high, maybe it is low, but I have never made any pretenses of myself being a hoops-savant, I just speak my mind and contribute where I can. I will not engage in creating a scored, "Basketball Quotient," but I'm sure others here can [and will] rate my knowledge with more desire and gusto than I could ever desire to.

Roy = my new fave.

This thread is really interesting.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    Guys, piss off with the personal attacks. Really.. piss off.
    You're pretty much seeing the ISH culture in action

Quote Originally Posted by applejoe
    You're pretty much seeing the ISH culture in action
    Yeah but let's just try to only limit it to the classic rants. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by applejoe
    I've been reading this forum for a while and I seen hippo is probably the worst joker on the board. The guy tries so hard to be funny and he tries so often that after a while, you just recognize the guy for failed attempts at humor. He tries the Gobb-style story telling disses and none of them are funny. His one liners are neither witty or stupid enough to be funny. His attempt at exaggerations are just stupid, but its not even the kind where people can diss him for being stupid and get a laugh from it. He's the type to pile in when someone is getting owned in a thread, but reading his posts adds nothing to the ownage. I used to think sakf was this type of joker, but most of his jokes are clean humor and that's much harder to pull off.
    So... many... attacks...

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    So... many... attacks...
    Ok, I've edited it to prevent hurt feelings

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    If you don't think I know much about basketball, that's fine. But don't think for a moment that I feel the need to prove myself. If someone were to ask me a question about the NBA, I would answer as honestly and sincerely as I can based on the knowledge I have. Maybe that knowledge level is high, maybe it is low, but I have never made any pretenses of myself being a hoops-savant, I just speak my mind and contribute where I can. I will not engage in creating a scored, "Basketball Quotient," but I'm sure others here can [and will] rate my knowledge with more desire and gusto than I could ever desire to.
    I didn't read what you said because I can't take anything you say serious and its probably some stab at yourself with some junior high giggles in the mix just to save face and make you seem above me or whatever.

Hippos is just as bad, but he's a whole different league, different world rather. Its like he set out to make 10000 posts that make either no sense or plain stupid.

You guys aren't classics or even contrbute to them, you're just the doinks that circle the board and make the board go round. Gobb makes a funny joke and you guys are the ones that laugh, thats what your here for, not the other way around.

Keep taunting me, you're my biggest fan.

Keep taunting me, you're my biggest fan.

Nice.

Who are you?

Intelligent fan

It's getting hot in hurr.