Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups God Shamgod's Avatar

Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Everyone is convinced PB is this indian kid but still after what the 7th time I asked? No answers is ever given to why he would sit in his Ontario Canada bedroom and create up a character for this website.
    People have done alot more for attention, ie. suicide, or the woman that claimed she was a 9/11 victim for the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by God Shamgod
    People have done alot more for attention, ie. suicide, or the woman that claimed she was a 9/11 victim for the attention.
    Bad examples. Nothing PB has said/done brought massive attention to him when he joined. He was a regular poster like everyone else who after awhile took on this role as someone who enjoyed riling up the board with his hidden agenda posts/threads. Then once that was rolling this whole I'm great, you guys love me, check my views/responses was born. This was created after many complained about him as a poster and constant BANNINGS by the admin here.

He doesnt even post much anymore like he once did. So much for craving attention huh? Like the black male, ohio sportsfan was created for attention? Come on man. Stop. Like really. I mean not even 1 personal photo since he's been here. Yet he was out for attention? Again, stop just stop. It doesnt add up.

Anyone else wanna take a stab at it?

Banned

A simple pic from PB would clear the whole thing up, but for some reason he isn't going to do that. And the 'real' Jash Shah has been as quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton even though his sh*t is plastered all over this site.

But it seems some people can't come to terms w/ the possibility that the prima donna 'rapper' whose entire life revolves around how many views his idiotic threads gets and has the maturity of a preteen, is real a scrawny Indian kid who made up an internet persona.

Because this seems much more believable:

Quote Originally Posted by Pleezebelieve
    For the record, I'm 6'4 and fit right in with the 'balla' crowd. Hunnies were definitely feeling all of us.
    She 5'10 with a rack and fat-ass.

Now Sticky this thread so you can tell me how all of you want to be more like me when you grow up. Cause you know you hvaen't touch anything of a higher pedigree than this.

PleezeBelieve for the win.

Carry on....
    It is now 10:25 pm and I'm downtown Cleveland with the OSU/Toledo game @ Cleveland Browns Stadium tomorrow at high noon.

Safe to say_ I will be busy. Updates coming. Pics will be taken....
    Ok, met up with a married couple and their two female friends. I could f*ck one of them I wanted. But I will hold off for the moment.
    Oh yea, No reasonable doubt there

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    A simple pic from PB would clear the whole thing up, but for some reason he isn't going to do that. And the 'real' Jash Shah has been as quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton even though his sh*t is plastered all over this site.

But it seems some people can't come to terms w/ the possibility that the prima donna 'rapper' whose entire life revolves around how many views his idiotic threads gets and has the maturity of a preteen, is real a scrawny Indian kid who made up an internet persona.

Because this seems much more believable:

Oh yea, No reasonable doubt there

They just don't want to admit they've been fooled its obvious PB isn't who they thought he was.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

If PB gave a **** he would post a pic an end all of this. Instead he ran and hid, giving everyone a reason to believe he's some 15 year old ****.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

It is not going to be laid out any more clearly than it already has. If you still choose to believe that PB is the child in that picture, feel free. Just know that those of us who have been around the board since the old days understand that this is a totally ridiculous assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It is not going to be laid out any more clearly than it already has. If you still choose to believe that PB is the child in that picture, feel free. Just know that those of us who have been around the board since the old days understand that this is a totally ridiculous assertion.
    Protecting a fellow Lebron nut hugger ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Exactly...gotta love these 2009 join date users trying to act like they have it all figured out.

Before this weak ass "exposing" from these fools. PB wasnt posting here frequently. Because he hasnt been back they think he is "hiding" when the reality is? He hasnt been posting often as he once did. Neither have I. Neither have you. Or any of the regulars here. But lets let these 2009 join date fools tell us what is really going on. Because I dont want to admit I've been fooled.

And still these posters dont answer the question. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by God Shamgod
    Protecting a fellow Lebron nut hugger ehh.
    Yeah... That's it. You got me.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Exactly...gotta love these 2009 join date users trying to act like they have it all figured out.

Before this weak ass "exposing" from these fools. PB wasnt posting here frequently. Because he hasnt been back they think he is "hiding" when the reality is? He hasnt been posting often as he once did. Neither have I. Neither have you. Or any of the regulars here. But lets let these 2009 join date fools tell us what is really going on. Because I dont want to admit I've been fooled.

And still these posters dont answer the question. Ah well.
    You can lead a horse to water, GOBB, but you can't make them drink. That is the moral of the story.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Are w serious with this "2009 joined users" BS?...

@ This sh!t...I guess i'll bow down to seniority....
    Its called the Ring of Honor, sucka. You word is worthless to those that matter. Not necessarily cause of your join date, but more to the fact your join date parlays your posting style. And that's:

A F*CKIN ROOKIE.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Its called the Ring of Honor, sucka. You word is worthless to those that matter. Not necessarily cause of your join date, but more to the fact your join date parlays your posting style. And that's:

A F*CKIN ROOKIE.
    So....post a pic?

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

@ real people on this earth going on 48 hours thinking I'm an Indian 15-year old.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Are w serious with this "2009 joined users" BS?...

@ This sh!t...I guess i'll bow down to seniority....
    I know, Brans and I dont give a f*ck about seniority.

Aight.