Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

College superstar

There's nothing I hate more than ignorant vegans who try and skew facts to their agenda.

I've known a few intelligent people who are vegans for their own, well educated reasons, but they're sure as hell not going to fabricate complete bullshit to try and convince others to become vegans.

A well balanced diet is the healthiest for a human, but you can get away with vegetarianism or even a vegan diet, it's just VERY hard to get all your nutrients from a full vegan diet. My good vegan friend takes a ton of supplements in order to stay healthy.

Anyone who says "a vegetarian/vegan diet is healthier than meat eater" is a complete moron who is using the average American fast food consumer as his omnivore example. Meanwhile I could give an example of the super unhealthy vegans I know who eat garbage all day and can't lift a paperclip.

In fact, there's actually no scientific evidence that a balanced vegan diet is superior in terms of health benefits in comparison to a balaced omnivore diet. People who decide to stop eating meat + dairy generally feel better because they had a shit diet before, and laying off daily intakes of milkshakes and bacon cheeseburgers usually makes you feel better... doesn't matter if you switch it for broccoli and tofu or baked salmon and broiled turkey breast.

I had a friend who became vegan for a little while. Dude became pale as hell and was sick all the time. I truly believe that veganism is unhealthy, but if you think/know that it's not, and it works for you, do it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    There's nothing I hate more than ignorant vegans who try and skew facts to their agenda.

I've known a few intelligent people who are vegans for their own, well educated reasons, but they're sure as hell not going to fabricate complete bullshit to try and convince others to become vegans.

A well balanced diet is the healthiest for a human, but you can get away with vegetarianism or even a vegan diet, it's just VERY hard to get all your nutrients from a full vegan diet. My good vegan friend takes a ton of supplements in order to stay healthy.

Anyone who says "a vegetarian/vegan diet is healthier than meat eater" is a complete moron who is using the average American fast food consumer as his omnivore example. Meanwhile I could give an example of the super unhealthy vegans I know who eat garbage all day and can't lift a paperclip.

In fact, there's actually no scientific evidence that a balanced vegan diet is superior in terms of health benefits in comparison to a balaced omnivore diet. People who decide to stop eating meat + dairy generally feel better because they had a shit diet before, and laying off daily intakes of milkshakes and bacon cheeseburgers usually makes you feel better... doesn't matter if you switch it for broccoli and tofu or baked salmon and broiled turkey breast.
    This. Meat isn't bad for you. Truth is everything is good in moderation. Humans are naturally Omnivores anyways, it makes no sense to alter our diets just to "stop killing animals".

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    When my niece got married a few years back we hosted the rehearsal dinner at my house. Since most of the guests were from up north we treated everyone to Carolina barbecue. It was a big hit with everyone except this one chick who was a vegetarian (unbeknownst to us beforehand). She spent the entire night bitching about how there was nothing for her to eat. For dessert we had red velvet cake (another southern thing) and this beyotch ate like half of it. Later she asked me what made the cake red. My response: pig's blood.

"boohoo, its so hard to eat meat" " i eat meat, and the hormones that go into it thats why i have to make a thread that insults vegans"

get the **** outta here you low iq imbred ******. id like to see you in person to slap the shitt out of your weeny ass face.

"oh, i have a cat or dog i love so much, i would take a bullet for him, but heres a steak im eating that came from a cow that was forced into a machine that cut his head off and hung him upside down"

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    This. Meat isn't bad for you. Truth is everything is good in moderation. Humans are naturally Omnivores anyways, it makes no sense to alter our diets just to "stop killing animals".
    I've altered my diet cuz I don't agree with the way our animals are harvested in factory farms.

But yeah, it's hard to completely stay away from meat. I just try to eat way less or eat organic.