Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginity

Banned

Default Re: Virginity

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    And by truth you mean lie, yeah.
    I lied about it when people would ask cause I was honestly kinda embarassed about it. I usually told people that I lost it to the girlfriend I had when I came back from El Salvador. I mean it damn sure isn't the ideal way to go about losing your virginity.

Good High School Starter SmackOrH.A.K's Avatar

Hasn't happened yet.

One of my friends told me he released while putting on the condom lol...is that normal? And did most of ya'll wear the condom the first time?

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by SmackOrH.A.K
    Hasn't happened yet.

One of my friends told me he released while putting on the condom lol...is that normal? And did most of ya'll wear the condom the first time?
    You best wear a condom unless you want your first time to be your last time, know what I'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    I suppose it does if the dude is a bitch. I wasn't thinking straight I was imagining a guy getting his dick out and trying to put it up his own ass or something.
    Yeah. Any time you're a male thinking about dicks, you're not thinking straight.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Me and one of my better friends (a girl) had sex on the beach the summer before I left Spain to go to college.We were both drunk and kinda sad, it definitely wasn't her first time, can't really remember how long I lasted and stuff like that....but I will say this could've been the biggest mistake of my life if she wasn't so cool.

She has been my best friend in this world ever since I came back to Spain.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Around senior year, I was 17 she was 16. It happened in her living room. It looked like she was uncomfortable while I was putting it in, but I didn't give a f*ck I was enjoying myself. Busted inside her too. Best 5 min of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Yeah. Any time you're a male thinking about dicks, you're not thinking straight.
    I knew one of you smartasses was gonna point that out. Trust me you aint as clever as you think.

I had just turned 19, she was 18, both freshman virgins.

We had been dating for 5 months, had a failed attempt around the 3 month mark

We decided to rent a motel room in town, so we didn't have to deal with the stress of having a roommate try to come into the dorm. We went to dinner in a restaurant connected to the motel, kind of awkward as we both know what was "supposed" to happen afterward.

So we get to the room, do our usual foreplay and then I reach for the condom, aaaaand I go soft trying to put it on. No matter what she did I was staying soft. So were both laying there for a few secs, it's kinda awkward but not so much as we had been together awhile.

I think to myself "I"M DOING THIS" so I hop on top and start eating her out until I get hard again, I penetrated and entered her vajajay WITHOUT a condom (seeing as it was the condom that was messing with my mind).

After a few thrusts my gf opens a condom and slips it onto my dick as I pull out, and then I continue thrusting.

Was very painful for my girl, as she was a virgin, but she told me to keep going (as she's crying), this kept me from finishing my first time. But we banged again in the morning and it was great until......

I SEE THAT THE CONDOM BROKE AFTER I PULL OUT

She freaked out but we got plan b and went on with our lives.

I was 20 and i was with a friend of mine who was much more popular than me, and she was sad from her boyfriend and we were talking on the steps of my house and she said "i bet you have never done it" and that was true until about 20 minutes later.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UFOHunter
    I am 20 years old and proud to be a virgin. All you retards enjoy your stds and unwanted pregnancies.
    0 stds and 0 pregnancies after over a decade of f*cking.

Not that there is anything wrong with being 20 and a virgin. Congrats on not stressing out about it like I would have been if I were 20 and a virgin. My best friend is actually 27 (pushing 28) and has yet to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by UFOHunter
    I am 20 years old and proud to be a virgin. All you retards enjoy your stds and unwanted pregnancies.
    condoms > ur life

Earned not given

I lost in when I was 19. Met a chick off Myspace and talked to her for a couple of weeks. Went out to see Knocked Up with her and didn't touch her at all. She wanted to hang out the next night and I ended up poking her in the back of my mom's '05 Suburban.

I didn't wrap up my johnson because I didn't know it was going to happen, but I pulled out and she sucked me off until I busted in her mouth. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Never saw her again after that night.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    I lost in when I was 19. Met a chick off Myspace and talked to her for a couple of weeks. Went out to see Knocked Up with her and didn't touch her at all. She wanted to hang out the next night and I ended up poking her in the back of my mom's '05 Suburban.

I didn't wrap up my johnson because I didn't know it was going to happen, but I pulled out and she sucked me off until I busted in her mouth. Still remember it like it was yesterday. Never saw her again after that night.
    You 2 did that after watching Knocked Up? Could have been some real irony there.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    You 2 did that after watching Knocked Up? Could have been some real irony there.
    I know right? Except I wouldn't have been as enthusiastic about it as Seth Rogen was in the movie.

Age 17 as a Senior in high school with a 21 year old Junior in college.

I went over to my friend's house to spend the weekend hanging out with him and some other friends. It was the first time I was ever over his house. He had an older sister named Anna. During the second night staying there he went to bed early and the only person up in the house was her and I. We talked about life and things in general until like 3 in the morning. She kept flirting with me the whole time. By giving me a shoulder rub while watching a movie, then she kept trying to take the toothpick out of my mouth basically wrestling with me. When she finally got the toothpick she went to get another one to give it to me so we could wrestle some more. Anyway we went to her room and she dry humped on top of me, I didn't come, but I was super wet. I kept resisting her. I wasn't scared, I wanted to f*ck her bad, but she had no condom or protection so I resisted with ally my strength. We slept in her bed together until 6AM then I snuck in her brother's room and acted like I had been sleeping there all night.

We exchanged phone numbers.

A week later she ends up house sitting her neighbors house for a weekend. She picks me up and drives me there. has me do all this shit like duck down in the car to make sure her family or brother don't see me across the street. She also planned to do this at night so it's harder for us to be seen and we get in the house. We eat dinner, she made goulash, watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles with Steve Martin and John Candy. In the middle of the movie she starts feeling me up. I'm hard as a rock. Sex has been on my mind since I knew we would get together that night. She unzips my pants and gives me my first blowjob in my life. I had shaved my crotch that day and recently started doing it a few months prior to meeting her, but watching her massage my fully smooth c*ck with her mouth was too much. I think I lasted 5 minutes until she let me *** in her mouth. As I came she cupped my balls in her hands kind of tugging on me like she enjoyed it.

Later that night after a couple hours of us talking I got a second wind. She got me hard and sat on me, after a few minutes I told her I wanted to be on top. One because i felt too damn good, I knew I wouldn't last and second I wanted to try it on top. I did my thing and came. Didn't use a condom. She used a spermicide gel beforehand. I still remember trying to use her ex-boyfriend's condom's. She had the in a gym back and I tried one on and it was small as ****. It kept popping off and I was like, "WTF, I'm 17 and my **** is bigger than your 24 year old ex?"

Later that night after sex her brother knocks on the front door and she has me hide in the bathroom upstairs. I fall asleep on the floor in the dark in the bathroom after waiting for 30 minutes.

In the end, the relationship was just sex. After doing things like this for 4-5 months she wanted to break up with me. It hit me hard, even cried a little bit. It was the first person I shared myself with like that.

We hung out a couple times after we broke up, but it was too hard for me. I wanted to f*ck her every time. The ***** had my whipped.