Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nate Robinson's Son is a BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    Looked pretty ghetto to me. But in appearance and behavior. Grown men celebrate a 6 year old kid being put on his ass and slow to get up.

Yep, typical ghetto folk. Unfortunately, I know it all too well.
    You just can't win these days, maybe people shouldn't be excited and just live dry boring lives like you.

All they have to do is stop celebrating their kids successes and wear shorter shorts in order to not be ghetto, gotcha.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    You just can't win these days, maybe people shouldn't be excited and just live dry boring lives like you.
    There's a million things in this world that a father can get excited about with his son that don't involve hurting other children and celebrating knocking them to the ground (possibly leading with the helmet).

Why are 6 year olds hitting each other like that? These kids are in kindergarten or 1st grade for crying out loud. Adults shouldn't be encouraging or allowing that type of "practice" for children that young. You have to let them get a little older for that.

All they have to do is stop celebrating their kids successes and wear shorter shorts in order to not be ghetto, gotcha.
    I hope your sterile

As a parent, I found that video fairly disturbing.

Celebrating for your kid when he succeeds is one thing. Celebrating for your kid while another kid is lying on the ground in pain from what your kid just did to him is something else entirely. Notice how the kid is nowhere near as excited as the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    ITT: a bunch of sensitive haters

If you have a kid you'll understand...you won't and can't give a shit about other kids. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck everyone else. LET THAT KID DO HIS THANG.

Spoken like a child

If they dressed and acted like adults and parents, the term "ghetto" wouldn't leap out at me. But they don't, so it did. Not my fault. They were acting like teenagers. He was teaching his son to lay another kid out. Not to make a good tackle and then be a good sportsman and help the other kid up and see if he's okay. Just lay him out and then run around hooting and hollaring and acting like you've won the Super Bowl at a pee wee football practice while saying "We got that on camera! We got that on camera!".That's someone's dad. That's a "parent". That's an "adult". But, nah, he's not the slightest bit ghetto.

There's a million things in this world that a father can get excited about with his son that don't involve hurting other children and celebrating knocking them to the ground (possibly leading with the helmet).

Why are 6 year olds hitting each other like that? These kids are in kindergarten or 1st grade for crying out loud. Adults shouldn't be encouraging or allowing that type of "practice" for children that young. You have to let them get a little older for that.
    Either you find a flag football league, or you wait until you are comfortable putting your kid out there. There is always a risk for injury, it's football.

There's no need for all of the incessant whining in this thread.

He chose to put his kid in that kind of sporting realm, his kid is excelling, he's happy for him.

I just find the points everyone is making in this thread extremely b*tchmade to be honest.

There's a way to make a point without sounding like you're crying while typing or being extremely petty. I've seen football coaches wear all kind of different things, I don't usually judge them or their camp off their attire.

If they dressed and acted like adults and parents, the term "ghetto" wouldn't leap out at me. But they don't, so it did. Not my fault. They were acting like teenagers. He was teaching his son to lay another kid out. Not to make a good tackle and then be a good sportsman and help the other kid up and see if he's okay. Just lay him out and then run around hooting and hollaring and acting like you've won the Super Bowl at a pee wee football practice while saying "We got that on camera! We got that on camera!".That's someone's dad. That's a "parent". That's an "adult". But, nah, he's not the slightest bit ghetto.
    If they dressed like society told them to, you wouldn't use disparaging adjectives to describe them?

Do you really think you are a credible source on maturity?

Let it seep in.

Would I wear what they are wearing, no....but it's just a bit oversized for my liking. Nothing is ghetto about wearing athletic wear on a football field in my opinion. Seems like there is more to it than a guy wearing extremely long shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I hope your sterile
    Another idiotic statement from someone who pretends to be mature.
    Last edited by RaininTwos; 09-11-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Either you find a flag football league, or you wait until you are comfortable putting your kid out there. There is always a risk for injury, it's football.

There's no need for all of the incessant whining in this thread.

He chose to put his kid in that kind of sporting realm, his kid is excelling, he's happy for him.

I just find the points everyone is making in this thread extremely b*tchmade to be honest.

There's a way to make a point without sounding like you're crying while typing or being extremely petty. I've seen football coaches wear all kind of different things, I don't usually judge them or their camp off their attire.
    You find the points everyone is making bitchmade because you don't agree with them. That's a big sign that you're a child. No mature person that was raised with any sense would think that video was fine.

Kid is tackled in local peewee football practice

father cheers

DCF is Called

If they dressed like society told them to, you wouldn't use disparaging adjectives to describe them?
    What does society tell them to wear?

I'm talking about dressing like a normal person. Looking the part or having at least somewhat of a professional appearance (for a football coach).

Do you really think you are a credible source on maturity?
    I think I'm a much better source than you are.

Would I wear what they are wearing, no....but it's just a bit oversized for my liking. Nothing is ghetto about wearing athletic wear on a football field in my opinion. Seems like there is more to it than a guy wearing extremely long shorts.
    Ridiculously oversized denim shorts is athletic wear?

I like how deleted your post about me not being able to read when I clearly exactly what you said.

I'm talking about dressing like a normal person. Looking the part or having at least somewhat of a professional appearance (for a football coach).
    So he should dress to YOUR standards is basically what you are saying, we should probably teach our kids that they can dress however the **** they want and should not be slaves to this bullshit robot society where kids cant even roll in the dirt a little

You are merc'n this kid he's just mad as hell cause nobody agrees with him except his pathetic sockpuppet account which he thinks is fooling everyone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by liquidrage
    If I was the other kid's parent I'd crowbar Nate. Laughing like that while a 6/7 year old is INJURED on the ground???? My kid's younger than that, and plays sports and one thing it's all about at that age is having fun. For the kids.

You have no idea how disgusting I find that. And I'm not "that" parent. My kid plays sports. I'm not PC guy. I seriously think Nate should be reported somewhere. Adults that act like that should NOT be in charge of children's sports for that age.

lol yeah that's good parenting right there.

If you don't want your kid to get hit, don't let him play football.

Dressing like a normal person is dressing in clothing that meet societal norms. Try again.

That doesn't surprise me one bit.

So you conveniently ignore the first adult that comes over to kid you keep assuming to be hurt in order to prop up your generalization?