Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: OK Nerds! What Superhero film do you want next?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    A flash movie would be really cool.
    No it wouldn't. His power is being a million times faster than everyone else. To show that they've got to have action scenes filled with a red and lightning blur with a guy moving throw a bunch of statues whenever they want us to see his perspective. That's going to get old "fast." Unless someone came up with a fantastic script it's not movie material. If it was the Superman movies would have him moving as fast as light and dominating everything instead of the stupid way they have Luthor's traps work on a guy that could supposedly fly in the opposite direction of our orbit and thus travel back in time.

The more powerful a hero is the harder it is to make a good movie with them. That and Christopher Nolan is why Batman movies are better than Spiderman movies, and Spiderman movies are better than Superman movies.

NBA lottery pick

Captain underpants

Teen Titans
    Martian Manhunter
    Deadpool

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

OP: I think there are plans for a Dr. Strange movie.

I want more Hulk movies. I liked the Ed Norton one, and Hulk/Banner was the best part about the Avengers, yet for some reason there is no plan for another before the next Avengers while there are plans for sequels to all the other characters.

I'd love to see either a Venom movie, or do the Maximum Carnage storyline in an upcoming Spider-man movie.

A Spawn movie done well would be awesome. The one they made in the 90s was shit.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Captain underpants
    x2

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    OP: I think there are plans for a Dr. Strange movie.

I want more Hulk movies. I liked the Ed Norton one, and Hulk/Banner was the best part about the Avengers, yet for some reason there is no plan for another before the next Avengers while there are plans for sequels to all the other characters.

I'd love to see either a Venom movie, or do the Maximum Carnage storyline in an upcoming Spider-man movie.

A Spawn movie done well would be awesome. The one they made in the 90s was shit.
    I realize they did Carnage back when everyone was scared of the Comic Books Code but I still don't think a Carnage movie without an R rating would od the character right, and I don't think they want to release a Spiderman movie with a rating worse than PG-13.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    I want a reboot of this movie. But with the same lead actor.

Steel was a great movie. It's just Iron Man, but in the Ghetto. Awesome.

I wish Sony didn't have the rights to Spiderman. I wish he could be part of the movie universe they are building plus he is their best character. They could do a really good movie that is somewhere in between their previous releases and Nolan's Batman series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I wish Sony didn't have the rights to Spiderman. I wish he could be part of the movie universe they are building plus he is their best character. They could do a really good movie that is somewhere in between their previous releases and Nolan's Batman series.
    I always felt that Spider-Man never fit with the others. Better as a guy that works alone. Feel like he's just comic relief half the time

A proper darker and adult Spawn movie would be good for me, the first one was OK for kids but it could just be so much better

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I always felt that Spider-Man never fit with the others. Better as a guy that works alone. Feel like he's just comic relief half the time
    He is a part of a ton of team-ups in the comics and it still works pretty well but I kind of agree. He could at least make a cameo in Avenger films since usually some threat shows up in NYC and that's his city.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    Sorry bro, but anime <<<< superheros

i beg u to watch Naruto, just even the first 30~ episodes....you'll laff, you'll cry, you'll think how is this not recognized as one of the greatest works of fiction ever? and then watch Shippuden and realize it can even be better

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i beg u to watch Naruto, just even the first 30~ episodes....you'll laff, you'll cry, you'll think how is this not recognized as one of the greatest works of fiction ever? and then watch Shippuden and realize it can even be better
    Just finished the rock lee gaara fight beasttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    No it wouldn't. His power is being a million times faster than everyone else. To show that they've got to have action scenes filled with a red and lightning blur with a guy moving throw a bunch of statues whenever they want us to see his perspective. That's going to get old "fast." Unless someone came up with a fantastic script it's not movie material. If it was the Superman movies would have him moving as fast as light and dominating everything instead of the stupid way they have Luthor's traps work on a guy that could supposedly fly in the opposite direction of our orbit and thus travel back in time.

The more powerful a hero is the harder it is to make a good movie with them. That and Christopher Nolan is why Batman movies are better than Spiderman movies, and Spiderman movies are better than Superman movies.
    As long as the storyline was good and you got a good director on board (like what Nolan did for batman), I don't see why it couldn't turn out to be a good movie.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I realize they did Carnage back when everyone was scared of the Comic Books Code but I still don't think a Carnage movie without an R rating would od the character right, and I don't think they want to release a Spiderman movie with a rating worse than PG-13.
    True. Maybe they would be willing to do a Venom movie as rated R, and then they could have Carnage be the bad guy in that movie.