Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Go away.

This is obviously a thread for conspiracy theorists. If you don't like what is being said here, then stfu and go talk about Lindsay Lohan getting arrested again for being a dumb b*tch with no friends who can give her a ride. It's all in the headlines. I mean if you only believe what you are being told, then I'm sure that is something that is important for you to ponder on.

Leave us alone. We hate your kind around here.

My kind?

The rational kind?

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    My kind?

The rational kind?
    No.

The dense kind. The kind that doesn't see things a bit deeper and just goes along with what is being told. You have a brain dude, use it.

You're not even being rational; you're just being a brain washed self medicated sheep, y'know, the kind that just accepts all truths coming out of the news media and government.

If it's not "official" then it is not true; but really, if you are smart, you will know what is usually true is really the opposite of what is official.

To take a position of authority and proclaim there is no conspiracy is really operating from a position of ignorance. Why ..

One simple reason: you don't know every government secret out there, so how do you know for sure there is no conspiracy ..

At least the conspiracy theorists start with a rational premise of they don't know for sure, so let's start with the hypotheticals.

Think for yourself...question authority.

I'm open to most conspiracy theories, but this shit about the government staging these shootings is way out there. Is the government exploiting these tragedies to push their gun control agenda? Most likely, but I don't think they're staging these shootings. That's really far fetched imo.

The government is shady as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck though. Why anyone trusts them is beyond me.
    Last edited by Heavincent; 12-19-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

One simple reason: you don't know every government secret out there, so how do you know for sure there is no conspiracy ..
    Ugh.

The perfect conspiracy nut question. You can't prove something doesn't exist, so there's no answer, which validates the wingnut position.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Ugh.

The perfect conspiracy nut question. You can't prove something doesn't exist, so there's no answer, which validates the wingnut position.
    I don't necessarily believe in the conspiracy theory but I don't trust our government.. never.

We have a brutal foreign policy and the military does some brutal stuff overseas, I wouldn't doubt that the government is pushing hard for gun control as you can't have a police state with an armed population..

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I don't necessarily believe in the conspiracy theory but I don't trust our government.. never.

We have a brutal foreign policy and the military does some brutal stuff overseas, I wouldn't doubt that the government is pushing hard for gun control as you can't have a police state with an armed population..
    Even if true, do you actually think the government would kill 20 frickin CHILDREN to push this agenda?

I mean, let's use our brains here, people.

so if this is fake then what happened to the kids that actually died?

Even if true, do you actually think the government would kill 20 frickin CHILDREN to push this agenda?

It's harsh but it makes the emotions that much more intense and it pushes their agenda even further.. It seems to be working as well?

But there's also a bizarre theory that no kids were murdered and it was all stage.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    It could be two things
    1) The shootings did happen but the killer could have been brainwashed to go batshit on those poor kids..
    2) The whole thing could have been staged with actors and stuff. I just saw that theory with the OP's link and with some other youtube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    It could be two things
    1) The shootings did happen but the killer could have been brainwashed to go batshit on those poor kids..
    2) The whole thing could have been staged with actors and stuff. I just saw that theory with the OP's link and with some other youtube videos.
    This seems to be the main theory. But what I'm saying is, how can you stage these kids as actors? Their pictures have been shown on every single news channel and online articles. They can't just be actors

It's far fetched, but the government has no moral values, so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

I think the most realistic theory is that the government is just exploiting this tragedy to push their agenda. Staging the shooting just seems like it would be nearly impossible to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It's far fetched, but the government has no moral values, so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

I think the most realistic theory is that the government is just exploiting this tragedy to push their agenda. Staging the shooting just seems like it would be nearly impossible to pull off.
    Sure they're using it to push an agenda. And that's their right. They certainly weren't involved in killing these kids.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

A few things that don't add up to me when considering the possibility of this being a conspiracy.

1. Why would they pick a place that appears in The Dark Knight Rises to deliberately drop a hint and raise suspicion on their scheme?
    2. If the father was an actor, surely he would have been prepped and trained to be as stoic as possible. Why would he jeopardize blowing his cover by laughing? Clearly he was just simply a man trying to adjust and clear the sadness out of his head before he spoke.
    3. Gun control is a very slow process, and shootings cause more guns to be pumped into society. All that's being talked about in government right now is the banning of assault rifles, not guns altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    It's not that the deaths are fake. It's that the shooter's guilt is a fake. The hoax theory suggests is that the government orchestrated the whole thing.

Ugh.

Nut?

It is a position of rationality: if you do not know every secret within in the US government, then how can you proclaim there are no conspiracies?

A conspiracy is digging for answers; it is a position of not knowing (which is the logical correct position); it is asking questions because it sees anamolies. It is rational and logical.

Your position, "OH HELL NAWZ, YOU CAN'T BE QUESTIONING!!" is retarded, ignorant, illogical, and plain out stupid.

Your premise is wrong. Not knowing and asking further questions is the logical position because, guess what, we don't know sh*t.