Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    You got upset enough to the point you wrote a Bible passage in response to my comment. Sounds like your the one that struck a nerve. Or should I say vein?
    shut ur phagg0t ass up

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    shut ur phagg0t ass up

LOL u are so pathetic you couldn't even commit suicide without failing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    And how long do you think it took to wrote that? Judging by the trouble you have forming a coherent sentence, I can see why you'd think it took a while. You seem very young, so I hope you'll mature, but it seems doubtful. My guess is your mother was downing quarts of Bacardi 151 while she was pregnant with you, so it's not entirely your fault.
    yea, Im sure she wishes she had a heroin junkie as son instead At least with me she doesn't have to worry about me pawning her televison

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

hopefully you wouldn't have the same result

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    hopefully you wouldn't have the same result

So I make you so angry that you want me dead? I feel bad you take the internet so seriously. Yea, ur mad.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 02-08-2013 at 08:19 PM.

I would keep trying if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly

I would keep trying if I were you.

7-time NBA All-Star

This just shows your ignorance. It's not terribly difficult to commit suicide if you REALLY want to do it, but some are so depressed that they think they want to, but subconsciously don't. And some can try to commit suicide by slitting their wrists, or overdosing, but someone finds them before they die and they're revived. Either way, your previous comment is one of the reasons I enjoy taking shots at you. Calling someone a loser earlier for attempted suicide says a lot about you.

yea, Im sure she wishes she had a heroin junkie as son instead At least with me she doesn't have to worry about me pawning her televison
    Yeah, but she'd probably prefer not finding *** in her panties, and not having to worry about you "accidentally" walking in on her in the shower. Or those annoying camera flashes that wake her up when she's sleeping.

ShaqAttack, you were amazing in Menace 2 Society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYoUGkQJI64

Banned

Both fapping to your cousins undies at the age of 15 and falling to herion addiction at an even older age from what I remember are both pathetic and should be able to tell from what is right or wrong

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    You're not as bad as ace23, who is probably on the verge of getting a van with tinted windows and hanging out around elementary schools, but thinking it's acceptable to jack off in some girls underwear without her knowing about it is really fucked up.
    You're going in way too hard. I understand your despise of the offense. Let us not hassle someone for the person he used to be. You can say all day long that the chances of him having changed is unlikely, but let us not make that judgment. Imagine a world without redemption, or second chances. Why trouble a man for something he may now despise more than you do?

I just pulled the drawer out and and looked down at her panties and eventually shot a round off. She had a lamp on the dresser, so I didn't have to turn her room light on. Thankfully her dresser wasn't that tall because than I would have had to pull the whole drawer out first. In hindisight, I should have probably just grabbed a pair for the road and jerked off into them later. But I wanted to spread my seed across more than one pair at the time for whatever reason.

Every male has had a cousin that they have had sexual feelings for.

I'm really starting to wonder why I come to this site anymore.