Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Average is different than trash so I take it he agrees with me. I never said Rubio was one of the top Euroleague players (although for his age group he was) I'm just saying he was not trash and again AVERAGE does not equal trash.

so truth

THANK YOU
    I never said he was trash on defense. I have said over and over he was good at defense. I have said he was good at ball handling and passing.

I say he was TRASH AT SCORING AND SHOOTING and every damn time I say that, you start disputing that by TROLLING, and posting a bunch of meaningless awards and unrelated stats and other total BULLSHIT. You start arguing endlessly that was not true and that I am lying.

Piss off.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-06-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I never said he was trash on defense. I have said over and over he was good at defense. I have said he was good at ball handling and passing.

I say he was TRASH AT SCORING AND SHOOTING and every damn time I say that, you start disputing that by TROLLING, and posting a bunch of meaningless awards and unrelated stats and other total BULLSHIT. You start arguing endlessly that was not true and that I am lying.

Piss off.
    No you have consistently said that he was trash period. You hardly ever prefaces Rubio with being trash on offense but good on defense. I was never one to say he was good at scoring and shooting. I agree he was a bad shooter and scorer but good at defense ball handling and passing, therefore an average Euroleague player, not trash.

Banned

One chucking scrub to rule them all.

He's worse than Yi

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    One chucking scrub to rule them all.

He's worse than Yi
    youre the american version of euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    No you have consistently said that he was trash period. You hardly ever prefaces Rubio with being trash on offense but good on defense. I was never one to say he was good at scoring and shooting. I agree he was a bad shooter and scorer but good at defense ball handling and passing, therefore an average Euroleague player, not trash.
    You are a ****ing nut.

Bump. After AJ is gone (and within time probably) Teletovic seems very confident,calm. He is having great game tonight in limited time. Good news for Nets fans.

I knew Avery Johnson sucks and saying he must gone but even i couldn't think he had such bad effect on players. Almost every player improved after they dumped him.

Go Mirza.

Quote Originally Posted by rodman91
    Bump. After AJ is gone (and within time probably) Teletovic seems very confident,calm. He is having great game tonight in limited time. Good news for Nets fans.

I knew Avery Johnson sucks and saying he must gone but even i couldn't think he had such bad effect on players. Almost every player improved after they dumped him.

Go Mirza.
    Johnson is racist, just like most NBA coaches are.

Dunking on everybody in the park bd#1pguard's Avatar

Johnson is racist, just like most NBA coaches are.
    i agree, black coaches are racist against white/euro players. thats about as far as I would take it.

Mirza had a good game last night, 6 points on a handful of minutes. same tonight 9 points on 9 minutes plus a block an assist and a couple rebounds. and its not even half time

WHERE DEM HATERS AT?

14 points, 6 rebounds (5 off), 2 assists, 2 blocks

MTV FOR MVP

I've said it since the beginning, a good coach will know how to utilize Mirza.

**** you.
    You are a complete fool, every time you are presented with facts that refute your idiotic claims you respond with one word insulting them when they are clearly right. If you ever wanted to be taken seriously you should have never trolled.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Teletovic and Brooks making PJ look like a genius. Tele can stretch the floor and he's the best shooter on the team. Brooks has always had talent and we've known that but Avery refused to let him play. I'm very worried when Hump comes back. Hump's productivity is great too. he gets you 7/7 off the bench but I want to see Mirza getting 20 minutes a game consistently. Fans nor coaches should expect him to get 14 points, 6 rebounds and 2 blocks every game but he can be consistent if his minutes are. And Mirza is not awful on defense. He is a very solid one on one defender but slightly struggles on team defense. His P&R defense is good as well. He hedges hard just like Reggie. I like what I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Teletovic and Brooks making PJ look like a genius. Tele can stretch the floor and he's the best shooter on the team. Brooks has always had talent and we've known that but Avery refused to let him play. I'm very worried when Hump comes back. Hump's productivity is great too. he gets you 7/7 off the bench but I want to see Mirza getting 20 minutes a game consistently. Fans nor coaches should expect him to get 14 points, 6 rebounds and 2 blocks every game but he can be consistent if his minutes are. And Mirza is not awful on defense. He is a very solid one on one defender but slightly struggles on team defense. His P&R defense is good as well. He hedges hard just like Reggie. I like what I'm seeing.
    Teletović has never been a consistent player. Not even in Europe and he got a lot of minutes and played against much lesser talent. And his defense is not good.
    I didn't watch him play last night but I watched him in Europe much more than you did so I know what I'm talking about. If you expect consistency from him you'll be disappointed. One night he'll go 5-7 from three and score 20 points. Next night he'll go 2-10 from the field. That's what you get with him.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

bust

Well he has to earn his way up to a good backup or even starter, its not like a coach can truly help him making his shots.