Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I feel sorry for Jeremy Lamb

Man is this a shitty move for him. I was really excited about his future. He had the chance to develop in a weaker team, with him potentially becoming the main man, taking obviously way more shots and getting better stats which in a few year will lead to a better contract.

Now he's in the shadows of all these stars in OKC, he won't get the same opportunities and time with a contender like OKC like a weak team like Houston.

Very unfortunate move for him.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: I feel sorry for Jeremy Lamb

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Man is this a shitty move for him. I was really excited about his future. He had the chance to develop in a weaker team, with him potentially becoming the main man, taking obviously way more shots and getting better stats which in a few year will lead to a better contract.

Now he's in the shadows of all these stars in OKC, he won't get the same opportunities and time with a contender like OKC like a weak team like Houston.

Very unfortunate move for him.
    I'm not sure what his role will be. I see him possibly being moved in a trade at mid-season or next off-season in a package for a big man maybe? Poor kid.. just drafted, probably went through organizing a place in Houston and just got settled in, now he's moving cities again lol. A lot for a teenager to go through. Hopefully it helps him grow.

In response to him not having the same opportunities though.. I guess it's kinda true, maybe he won't get as many minutes.. but he will be learning the game from two of the top 10 players in the league. I think that will help him tremendously.

He's probably gonna be traded before the trade deadline too.

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    I'm not sure what his role will be. I see him possibly being moved in a trade at mid-season or next off-season in a package for a big man maybe? Poor kid.. just drafted, probably went through organizing a place in Houston and just got settled in, now he's moving cities again lol. A lot for a teenager to go through. Hopefully it helps him grow.

In response to him not having the same opportunities though.. I guess it's kinda true, maybe he won't get as many minutes.. but he will be learning the game from two of the top 10 players in the league. I think that will help him tremendously.
    Yeah poor kid, boo hoo.
    Just got done organizing his MANSION the he bought with the multi millions of dollars he's earn as a teenager and he now has to go shopping for another MANSION....

Quote Originally Posted by Walker
    Yeah poor kid, boo hoo.
    Just got done organizing his MANSION the he bought with the multi millions of dollars he's earn as a teenager and he now has to go shopping for another MANSION....

Tough guy.. yeah having millions of dollars is great. It doesn't change the fact the kid is going through a huge change and I'm sure he will be super professional through it all. No need to be so sarcastic.

Banned

harden became a star in the same situation. why can't lamb? even if he doesn't play much this year he will for sure next year.

I rule the local playground

Kid has potential but this'll probably slow his development, he probably won't get much pt, and he definitely still needs to work on a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by shoops
    Kid has potential but this'll probably slow his development, he probably won't get much pt, and he definitely still needs to work on a lot of things.

You're ignoring the fact he's playing with the second best player in the league, a top 6-7 player, a decent coach and couple of decent veterans who know their stuff.. he'll be fine.

Tough guy.. yeah having millions of dollars is great. It doesn't change the fact the kid is going through a huge change and I'm sure he will be super professional through it all. No need to be so sarcastic.
    First world problems, if only everyone had them eh...

I rule the local playground

You're ignoring the fact he's playing with the second best player in the league, a top 6-7 player, a decent coach and couple of decent veterans who know their stuff.. he'll be fine.
    Oh no doubt he's playing with some of the best players, but as it is, the Thunder are contenders so I'm not sure how much development he'll get outside of practice, he'll probably only get garbage minutes. He has plenty to work on in order to crack the rotation... Granted just being able to practice and learn from them might be good enough, it's just game experience might be a little limited.

Let me clarify, Lamb so far has been passive and pretty much invisible outside of practice, so ideal development for him is letting him take a bigger role rather than being content with the unimportant rookie role. I just think he might not get this type of important role that soon, compared to say, the one that Harden had when the team was still young, meaning slower development for Lamb.
    Last edited by shoops; 10-30-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

NYC just got flooded. 7.1 mil in the NY/NJ area are without power.

Getting to compete for a Championship and practice with elite players is good for a young player anyhow.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

preach

Banned

At least he'll be in the spotlight now because he's on a contending team. Plus you look much better when your team is winning games.