Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: strange happenings in louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I was actually picturing the tall old man from Poltergeist 2.

....one of the freakiest characters in film history.

I guess I need to watch this movie again... didn't realize they had a Slender man in Poltergeist 2.

m*therf*cker. I came to this thread at the worst time possible. was gonna be the last thread I read before sleeping lol

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    m*therf*cker. I came to this thread at the worst time possible. was gonna be the last thread I read before sleeping lol
    same lulz. Looks like I'm going to have to watch something on youtube to balance my mind..

Few years ago in the middle of the night I woke up to this sudden movement from my bed, as if someone was lifting the bed and just dropped it on the spot. I get up, still half asleep, trying to reach for my slider phone to see what time it is...I saw the phone was already slid up with the screen light turned on. I didn't think much of it then but now that I think about it it's pretty scary because I still can't come up with an explanation as to what happened. It wasn't a type of phone that just slides up with minimal force. You really have to push it up with your thumb.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    Few years ago in the middle of the night I woke up to this sudden movement from my bed, as if someone was lifting the bed and just dropped it on the spot. I get up, still half asleep, trying to reach for my slider phone to see what time it is...I saw the phone was already slid up with the screen light turned on. I didn't think much of it then but now that I think about it it's pretty scary because I still can't come up with an explanation as to what happened. It wasn't a type of phone that just slides up with minimal force. You really have to push it up with your thumb.
    Crazy stuff. Too bad you guys don't live near me, I'd take you out with my paranormal group some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Crazy stuff. Too bad you guys don't live near me, I'd take you out with my paranormal group some time.

Your paranormal group? Interesting. You come across anything worth sharing or any personal footage?

A few years ago, me and my wife went to Mexico to visit her family for vacation. At that time, her sister in law lived in an apartment complex and we later found out that her next door neighbor, who called himself el doctor (the doctor), was practising a religion called Santa Muerte, which I consider as some crazy religion that worships death, and had people coming in on all hours of the day. I consider myself a skeptic, not a religious person at all but something strange happened, I didn't see a ghost or anything like that but it just weirded the hell out of me. Supossedly, my sister in law and her son, at the time was about 5 years old are extra sensitive to shit we can't see, like the Sixth Sense movie, just not as pronounced as the little kid in that movie. They say they can sense and sometimes see apparitions, though it scares the hell out of them and don't like dealing with them.

Anyways, long story short, me and my wife are sleeping in the guest bedroom and I'm just having like the worst nightmare of my life. I never have these kinds of nightmares, usually a bad dream would consist of the normal kind, like being chased by a dude with a knife or some orther kind of normal crap. In this particular dream, I just have the saddest, most depressing feeling as I'm staring into a black pit, it was the most horrible feeling I ever had, just pure and utter helplessness and despair and I can hear whimperings and crying, like from a scene from hell, I guess. Then from the black pit, I can see what I can best describe as some sort of demon laughing at me, he was truly hideous, he had a grotesque face and it was painted in red and black, I could still see today and it creeps the fvck outta
    me. I woke up in the middle of my nightmare only because my nephew was crying, I
    mean he was balling his eyes out and I'm laying in bed in the dark just freaking out. I could hear his mom comforting him from our room.

Here's the weird part, the next morning, my sister in law mentioned to us that her son saw a demon in his room and she described it exactly like the thing I saw in my dream, I hadn't mentioned it to her at all and as you can imagine, we stayed at a hotel room later that night Fortunatly for them, they don't live there and the lady they know who cleanses their house told them the next door neighbor was bringing in evil shit from other dimensions, at least that's what I've been told.

this is a pic of the alter these weirdos worship Even though I'm no believer, I'll stay away from that shit

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    If you're half asleep, then you're probably going to misconstrue anything you perceive as odd. Also, sometimes you quickly forget things you've just done.

I used to believe in all kinds of things when I was younger, but I've grown to look towards the rational side. In the dark, your mind can play tricks on you. Your brain tries to make sense out of images in the dark, but it has trouble doing so, so you may think you saw something spooky, but it's just muddled imagery. There's plenty of other things, but basically, your brain can be easily tricked. I've had some things happen to me that I can't explain, but I don't jump to the conclusion of 'ghost'.
    Last edited by Jackass18; 10-31-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    That's what I was thinking... It's the Slender Man. (google it)

I wonder if I've already posted in this thread.

On June 8, 2009, a contest was launched on Something Awful forums to doctor actual photographs so that they contained "supernatural" entities and then pass them off as legitimate on paranormal forums. User Victor Surge doctored a series of photographs of children to show a tall, pale, faceless being with "tentacles" standing in the background. Annotations described how the children had later vanished, supposed victims of "the Slender Man". Two weeks later, Youtube user "MarbleHornets" created a series of videos comprising a "found footage" film about the Slender Man.[14][unreliable source?] The "legend" of the Slender Man has subsequently inspired a wide range of amateur art, including the video game Slender.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    A few years ago, me and my wife went to Mexico to visit her family for vacation. At that time, her sister in law lived in an apartment complex and we later found out that her next door neighbor, who called himself el doctor (the doctor), was practising a religion called Santa Muerte, which I consider as some crazy religion that worships death, and had people coming in on all hours of the day. I consider myself a skeptic, not a religious person at all but something strange happened, I didn't see a ghost or anything like that but it just weirded the hell out of me. Supossedly, my sister in law and her son, at the time was about 5 years old are extra sensitive to shit we can't see, like the Sixth Sense movie, just not as pronounced as the little kid in that movie. They say they can sense and sometimes see apparitions, though it scares the hell out of them and don't like dealing with them.

Anyways, long story short, me and my wife are sleeping in the guest bedroom and I'm just having like the worst nightmare of my life. I never have these kinds of nightmares, usually a bad dream would consist of the normal kind, like being chased by a dude with a knife or some orther kind of normal crap. In this particular dream, I just have the saddest, most depressing feeling as I'm staring into a black pit, it was the most horrible feeling I ever had, just pure and utter helplessness and despair and I can hear whimperings and crying, like from a scene from hell, I guess. Then from the black pit, I can see what I can best describe as some sort of demon laughing at me, he was truly hideous, he had a grotesque face and it was painted in red and black, I could still see today and it creeps the fvck outta
    me. I woke up in the middle of my nightmare only because my nephew was crying, I
    mean he was balling his eyes out and I'm laying in bed in the dark just freaking out. I could hear his mom comforting him from our room.

Here's the weird part, the next morning, my sister in law mentioned to us that her son saw a demon in his room and she described it exactly like the thing I saw in my dream, I hadn't mentioned it to her at all and as you can imagine, we stayed at a hotel room later that night Fortunatly for them, they don't live there and the lady they know who cleanses their house told them the next door neighbor was bringing in evil shit from other dimensions, at least that's what I've been told.

this is a pic of the alter these weirdos worship Even though I'm no believer, I'll stay away from that shit

Thanks for the translation

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post

Dunking on everybody in the park 2ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    Lol

Ghosts aren't real...