Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Default Re: This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

I do like the way Kobe scores actually. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but I can't deny that it's very entertaining to watch him play. With that said however, I don't find this game overall that aesthetically pleasing. The lack of free throws and high efficiency (19-31) helps a lot, but there's very little variety. To me the perfect 50 point game includes maybe 4 or 5 3 pointers (couple contested, couple 27-30 feet away), but also a lot of midrange jumpers, post moves, quick slashes to the basket finishing with acrobatic layups (maybe one or two And1s) and even potentially a really nice poster dunk. Game like that shows overall skill and would be more fun for me to watch. I'm sure Kobe did it sometime back in 2001-2003. Would love to see a game like that though.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Yup. There is a family of them that are all the same poster, add Roundball Rock. Immortal24, too. These guys never post at the same time. There is two or three different people that work together. And I kid you not. The "bruceblitz" of this crazy contingent is KB42PAH.

The guy who self admittedly found out Kobe was attending a wedding. Snuck into said wedding. Met Kobe, asked for a pic with him. Kobe said later. Then the kid FOLLOWED KOBE TO THE BATHROOM ... like a psycho stalker. As if stalking him at a wedding wasn't bad enough. Then after Mamba finished wiggling it, asked to take a picture with him.

He posted the picture either here or on a Laker forum. And it's real disturbing.

Kobe looks visibly pissed off in the photo ... like "I can't believe this kid, just did this"

P.S. None of this is made up. I used to talk to the kid on AIM. He's a certifiable nutball.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE FAKTal AKA ROUNDBALL .. Dude was going to leave and all after the LAKERS GOT SWEPT...

Dude got a kobe tat on his arm too.. He is a nut job.. This is a great summer .. TAKE CARE EVERYONE..

BEST 60 PT GAME IMO .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm2XO28YRYU
    Last edited by NBASTATMAN; 07-05-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I do like the way Kobe scores actually. I'm not exactly his biggest fan, but I can't deny that it's very entertaining to watch him play. With that said however, I don't find this game overall that aesthetically pleasing. The lack of free throws and high efficiency (19-31) helps a lot, but there's very little variety. To me the perfect 50 point game includes maybe 4 or 5 3 pointers (couple contested, couple 27-30 feet away), but also a lot of midrange jumpers, post moves, quick slashes to the basket finishing with acrobatic layups (maybe one or two And1s) and even potentially a really nice poster dunk. Game like that shows overall skill and would be more fun for me to watch. I'm sure Kobe did it sometime back in 2001-2003. Would love to see a game like that though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfcx-0W4abw

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Barkley`s 56 Point vs Warriors Game 3 1993-94 Play-Offs

11-11 FGs-FGAs 1st Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by lefthook00
    Thousand times better than the original post. Much more fun to watch.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    What does MJ have to do with a 2006 Lakers v.s. Phoenix game?

And since when can't layups, dunks, drives, mid range jumpers be any less aesthetically pleasing than longer jumpers?

Especially Jordan's layups. Ridiculous body control.

With that said this game is teh sickness, though.

Guy was literally knocking down like 30 - 35 footers.

Prime Kobe was the most exciting player in Basketball history to watch......This sport will probably never see a player that can dominate offensively shooting defended jumpers they way kobe can.

You can be of the opinion that jordan was better no much people will dispute that but kobe is the most dangerous perimeter scorer in league history.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    no freethrows?.....are you serious?.....i i find it far more impressive when a player scores without a million freethrows. Nothing pleasing to see about freethrows....You're obviously a wade fan

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    What amazes me is how Kobe looks at the refs with his hands up asking for foul when its a clean block & kobe got embarrassed.

I've never seen such bitching for foul calls by a superstar.

Kobe is the worst at this.

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    no freethrows?.....are you serious?.....i i find it far more impressive when a player scores without a million freethrows. Nothing pleasing to see about freethrows....You're obviously a wade fan
    I said "no free throws and high efficiency HELPS a lot" Meaning not shooting a lot of free throws is a GOOD thing. Reread the post bro...