Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Group D (Belgium Georgia Slovenia Bulgaria Russia Ukraine)

[QUOTE=LBJ 23]

He is from Slovenia btw. He was posting photos of Damjan Murko on this forum a while ago lol. But he certainly writes like a weirdo.

A si

Banned

I'm pretty sure I'm more Slovenian then you, you Serbo-Bosnian goulash. Either that or you look like this,

God i hate Slovenians.

Banned

I SWEAR there's a shadow league, a Serbo-Bosnian think-tank, who play jokes on indigenous people, and control ****ing sports here. They only develop Slovenian rednecks into the national team, and fill it with ****ing immigrants. And in any sports, whenever we almost make it, there's like a genetic switch that makes us lose games in final minutes/seconds. Like Lakić, he always, ALWAYS works to **** games up. It's genetic and I know this from myself, I was destroyed by a friend who has a Bosnian dad and is born here, but he studied me and drained and destroyed me as a youth. It's genetic. Every normal guy is blackballed from sports here veeery early on.

And we have this. If Russians would know how empty we are as people and as a nation, they would put us in perspective and just crush us. Thank god for default liberal competitive respect.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeJohnnyDepp
    I'm pretty sure I'm more Slovenian then you, you Serbo-Bosnian goulash. Either that or you look like this,

God i hate Slovenians.

Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeJohnnyDepp

God i hate Slovenians.
    Haha, that is what you think. I`m more Austrian, than I am Croatian/Serb/Bosnian, all together... You are phaaggot, and that IS true.

Banned

My name is Jan too, and i'll raise your Austrian to a bit German. So I win, genetically, Germans are the best Germans, you probably look like Tony Polster, and I look like Heidi Klum.