Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Massive manhunt in L.A. For Christopher Dorner

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    When an ex-worker comes in and shoots up a post office, do you think to yourself. Man, that guy must have had a lot of legitimate grievances. Or do you think, that guy must have been ****ing nuts?

If he wanted a legitimate way to address whatever he wanted to address, you walk into a newsroom or you call up a book publisher, you don't become the Washington Sniper.

Can you think of a worse way to ruin your credibility?

And yes, I know about LAPD and I have seen First Blood.
    He went through the legal system first and filed two appeals it sounds like for wrongful termination. He tried the legit way first and they spit in his face.

So now police have shot up two vehicles that weren't his. Fu**ing dumb fu**s. Do your fu**ing job and ID/read them their Miranda rights BEFORE opening fire on vehicles you POS dirtbags.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    So now police have shot up two vehicles that weren't his. Fu**ing dumb fu**s. Do your fu**ing job and ID/read them their Miranda rights BEFORE opening fire on vehicles you POS dirtbags.
    They're basically proving his point.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    They're basically proving his point.
    Exactly AND proving our points in this thread when some of us said "capture and arrest my ass". They are going to shoot him on sight and skip the law process entirely.

He went through the legal system first and filed two appeals it sounds like for wrongful termination. He tried the legit way first and they spit in his face.
    Which makes it seem more and more like he's just a vengeful nutjob.

George Metesky lives.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Which makes it seem more and more like he's just a vengeful nutjob.

George Metesky lives.
    You're entitled to your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Memo to us Black folk...If you drive a nissan titan stay the **** home.
    Black? The LAPD already shot up a truck with Asian women in it, and it wasn't even the right color or make/model.

I'd stay home if I lived in Torrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Black? The LAPD already shot up a truck with Asian women in it, and it wasn't even the right color or make/model.

I'd stay home if I lived in Torrance.
    no kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by LoPro4u2c
    I immediately thought this would be the case when I saw the topic. Not surprising to me at all that a dude tries to do the right thing but is held down by the corrupt "police" system. This is straight up LA Confidential style.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Memo to us Black folk...If you drive a nissan titan stay the **** home.
    They shot up a Toyota Tacoma with 2 Asian women in it. A couple cops also rammed into the side of a Honda Ridgeline & shot at the driver.
    I'm 100% sure it's not a black thing any more. It's a "let's just shoot up these trucks and hope there aren't any victims to worry about" thing.

Biggest gangsters in the world?
    [color=red]LAPD.[/color]

They can practically do anything and get away with it by covering one another up.

And if you read what this shooter Chris Dorner suggested, the cops truly don't give a shit about you. We're all just paychecks waiting to happen.
    A few months ago, a man got struck by a car on the 91 Eastbound in Corona, CA. The impact caused him to fall off the overpass and die after falling 30+ feet down onto concrete right behind the warehouse I was guarding. I saw the man's corpse. Cops were standing over his body and a few were taking cell phone pictures. I didn't understand why they were doing that until I read Dorner's manifesto. They were taking the pics to save and show other cops or friends or family later. "Look at this dead guy I saw today!"
    Last edited by Scholar; 02-07-2013 at 10:37 PM.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    They shot up a Toyota Tacoma with 2 Asian women in it. A couple cops also rammed into the side of a Honda Ridgeline & shot at the driver.
    I'm 100% sure it's not a black thing any more. It's a "let's just shoot up these trucks and hope there aren't any victims to worry about" thing.

Biggest gangsters in the world?
    [color=red]LAPD.[/color]

They can practically do anything and get away with it by covering one another up.

And if you read what this shooter Chris Dorner suggested, the cops truly don't give a shit about you. We're all just paychecks waiting to happen.
    A few months ago, a man got struck by a car on the 91 Eastbound in Corona, CA. The impact caused him to fall off the overpass and die after falling 30+ feet down onto concrete right behind the warehouse I was guarding. I saw the man's corpse. Cops were standing over his body and a few were taking cell phone pictures. I didn't understand why they were doing that until I read Dorner's manifesto. They were taking the pics to save and show other cops or friends or family later. "Look at this dead guy I saw today!"
    One of my boys was trying to be a cop, and he told me how they shared some crazy shit with each other. They have videos of some of the horrible shit they do and it's normal for them to do this.

They rape, beat up, steal and kill.

Good college starter

OK Clippersfan just so you don't get any ideas if you are in this situation, here is a checklist:

1. Did you tell your superiors?

As far as I can tell this is as far as this guy got, but I will provide additional steps just in case.

2. Did you tell their superiors?

3. Did you take the case to people outside of the organization that you think is corrupt?

4. Did you post your story on reddit or somewhere someone might notice it?

5. Did you try to go some journalists with your story?

1012. Did you kidnap someone so media would listen to you tell your story?

931342424131. Did you murder one of the corrupt people's daughter and son in law?
    Last edited by yobore; 02-07-2013 at 11:24 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Obviously the next logical and perfectly acceptable step is murder.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    So this dude got fired and now he's going around murdering people? That the gist of it?

**** this lunatic.
    Kind of. He got fired for trying to expose unethical behavior by LAPD officers. Then he vowed to take things into his own hands and give "justice" to these officers that were protected by the system.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    So this dude got fired and now he's going around murdering people? That the gist of it?

**** this lunatic.
    He was fired in 2009