Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: The Official No Fap 2013 Challenge

Went 7 days straight since the new year then cracked 3 of the next 4 days. So really did it once every 3 days or so, which isn't bad. My ratio was like once every 2 days in 2012.

Started again, and I'm currently on day 2 right now.

Love everyone's participation so far. Keep it up guys

College star

Today is Day 4 for me..

5-time NBA All-Star

Holy sh!t. Day 3.

I AM ABSOLUTELY KILLING IT outside.

The wit and the observations and the funny are coming out from all directions man, I feel warm fulfilled and completely detached right now. Feeling as sharp as a knife and that knife is sharp.

Not even beign arrogant, but my presence automatically brought life to the party the other night. I could see people's moods visibly change when I talked to them. From unpleasant, arms crossed to being open, free, and enjoying the moment and expressing themselves. I don't even look good right now (frumpy hair and unshaved and just recovered from surgery) but I swear all kinds of people are being extremely receptive, warm, and friendly to me from all wakes of life. Similarly, there have been people in the past (mostly salesman type guys) who have absolutely owned the center of attention and it feels good to be around them. Like they have some special aura.

Killing it at the gym as well. Getting stronger ,faster, more stamina.
    Knockingn down economics real fast.. touched base on Mises and going on to Keynes. It's nice to have a logical system of concepts to help in everyday decisions.

Maybe semen really is a holy powerful substance. It's got a bazillion vitamins and minerals. It's no surprise man has made incredible inventions.. ESPECIALLY sexually frustrated perpetual bachelors.

Maybe there's more to life than procreation. Maybe the stories are true.. That the celibate priests of the past really had fiery eyes and could rev up an audience and change a nation's fate.

Two things for ISHiots to dwelve in.

1) Try Qigong (especially older guys) Ancient Chinese Energy Art. Very helpful.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong

2) Take a quick look at the kind of skills fnecessary to excel in the future. Money is going to chase the tech-savvy, socially-skilled, well-rounded, multi-tasking, well-cultured dudes out there who don't get into traps like addictions or marriage. Well, technically it always did. But fellas do yourself a favor and get to working on them professional skills. You know what they say luck = when preparatio nmeets opportunity.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 01-16-2013 at 12:08 AM.

you guys should quit this nonsense, life w/o fapping is not worth living, life with limited fapping isn't worth either

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    you guys should quit this nonsense, life w/o fapping is not worth living, life with limited fapping isn't worth either
    Life being a Lakers Fan is not worth commiting suicide over.

It belongs in the boringness of purgatory.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    On behalf of this entire thread, why does the frequency of self-interaction with our genitals interest you so much?

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    ahhhhh

Much better

I feel so light and my mood has improved
    That's the spirit! This thread is fukn stupid.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

So far this year, for the 16 days of 2013 so far, I've had: 5 days of no fapping, 5 days of fapping, and then 6 days where i fapped about every other day.

I didn't really notice any improvement in energy or anything, but i was definitely able to be improve my mood more on the days without my hour long fap period...watching some bball or watching some South Park or whatever puts me into a better mood than just fapping for an hour.

So in that way it helps...but i'm not sure if i believe in these stories of people feeling so much more energetic and healthy and confident and all that when they don't fap.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    That's the spirit! This thread is fukn stupid.
    Pleasure and enjoying things isnt something that you are entitled to and cant live without.

I know its tough to grasp the concept of mental discipline, but read about it a little, you might learn something.

Anyway, what I noticed is, the first couple of days you feel great about not beating off, extra energy mood increase, but then afterwards you get used to it, and get a little depressed and mood drops because you're sort of dependent on that new mood boost. And this is where the tough part comes in, not beating off at this point.

The true challenge of all this I think is committing to this as a lifestyle. You'd need cheat days and things as its not realistic to think you can do this for 20+ days everytime. Youll most likely do it once and then return to how you always were. So do this for week or 2, beat off, then do it again etc... i think is more realistic.

i tried everything but i cant do it... not even 3-4 days... hell lately cant make it past one day... even if im busy all day, i always find a way to do it

Broke that 17 day streak that I had going, back on the wagon. 3 days now, boutta turn it into 30 days

College star

Closing out Day 6 today, I'm getting tempted.

I don't even count the days.

We have a basketball tournament next month. I'll try to conserve energy and testosterone by rarely M@sturbating in the next few weeks.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 01-17-2013 at 08:08 PM.