Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yeah they are, but they seem to like listoning to conservative radio. Maybe they are just accustomed to it or something.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

My parents liston to conservative radio, for reasons i still do not understand. And to add to that, Im a pakistani muslim. So i have to constantly liston to people on the radio talking to each other about how I am the scum of the world
    DUDE iam a pakistani muslim also! wow go figure. but its not that bad here in san antonio because we look kinda mexican so we blend in

Quote Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
    He never was a good President. How can you elect an Id!ot as your President?
    Are people dumber than him that they can't see he's a Moron?
    You can make that mistake once, but wait, he got re-elected.
    Truth is, there's loads of evidence indicating that he wasn't elected either time -- that both Gore and Kerry got more actual votes. Of course, its not who gets the most votes, its who counts them that really matters. The Diebold voting machines have been proven time and time again to be easily hackable, and outright vote fraud in places like Ohio (2004) and Florida (2000) were just enough to for both elections to be stolen. Having the Supreme Court step in and stop the voting process in 2000 didn't help either.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
    DUDE iam a pakistani muslim also! wow go figure. but its not that bad here in san antonio because we look kinda mexican so we blend in

That's gotta be the worst is being muslim in Texas. I feel for you, buddy.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

TMOGE its not that bad. iam not all hardcore with the beard and turban and what not...most people here in san antonio mistake me for a mexican...AND actually Texas is probably the most friendliest. we took a road trip to toronto and along the way we stopped in chicago, st louis, and detroit, and i gotta say that texas cities are by far the most hospitable.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    Truth is, there's loads of evidence indicating that he wasn't elected either time -- that both Gore and Kerry got more actual votes. Of course, its not who gets the most votes, its who counts them that really matters. The Diebold voting machines have been proven time and time again to be easily hackable, and outright vote fraud in places like Ohio (2004) and Florida (2000) were just enough to for both elections to be stolen. Having the Supreme Court step in and stop the voting process in 2000 didn't help either.
    Wouldn't be a bit surprised, that's quite possible.
    But it's also possible that people are dumb enough to really elect him.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye

That's gotta be the worst is being muslim in Texas. I feel for you, buddy.
    But theres a lot of muslims in texas, so you have your own community to support you.

Its not the people from cali that are bad, cali people are great for the most parts. Its the national radio guys like rush limbaugh and company who usually attack us the most. The people calling in not only piss me off at times, they also scare me. People that think stuff like that about me are out there.

I also get the "Your muslim?! I thought you were mexican" a lot...

the people that voted for him are the ones to blame.

I rule the local playground

Well let's put it this way... Is the American public bigger idiots, for voting a complete moron into office... TWICE? I mean granted, John Kerry wasn't a very good candidate. I mean, the guy couldn't make up his mind onto whether he had to take a sh 1t or piss. But jesus, how did he get elected in TWICE?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by exit
    the people that voted for him are the ones to blame.
    word. I wish i could vote...I know for sure, at 14, I would have been able to make a better decision than the red states

I went to vote in 2004. And because I didn't have a piece of mail yet to prove my new apartment address, the F'ing booth wouldn't let me. I can't wait for '08.

Oh bigboi, I hope you don't have to deal with alot of hate. And if you do, it is eventually going to make you a stronger person than most. Just make sure you know that not all Americans are ignorant, and sling generalized hate towards specific races, religion etc. I wish you all the best buddy. I too have to defend my muslims friends. Muslims as a whole are some of the most peacful people on the planet. It is just extremists f uck up the general opinion of them, because of the terrifying and cowardly deeds they execute. And it doesn't help that the general American population goes along with the stereotype hating.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

And they say America is the best country. I went to trinidad and Tobago. I am white. Saw 4 other white people there and the country si soooo diverse and everyone is so accepting. Its beautiful.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Can anyone give me a summary of bush's speech without all the "bush is dumb" crap? Cus i couldnt watch it and i Kno bush is an idiot so no need to say it.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

He said that after the war is over Iraq will be our ally against the "War on Terror."
    Need I say more.