Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: Skip Bayless vs. Kevin Durant on Twitter today(reactions on lbj KD workout)

Skip does this to get viewings for his show. Ignoring him is the best policy.

Default Re: Skip Bayless vs. Kevin Durant on Twitter today(reactions on lbj KD workout)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono90
    Height like Kevin Garnett. Skills like Tmac. Works hard like Kobe.

What he needs now? Meanness like Jordan. Demand the dam ball from Westbrook and get mean to your dam opponents.
    Not quite as tall as Garnett, definitely not the ball handling, passing, playmaking, or overall smoothness of Tmac. Not gonna deny he's definitely a good combination of those 3 guys, but he's not close to Tmac level skill overall, though obviously a better midrange shooter, finisher (though more because of height than skill) and free throw shooter.

Banned

LOL @ KD replying to eveyrone! First that no-name rapper and now Skip! Alpha males don't reply to petty gossips...

OP + his boyfriend noosa joining forces to hate on KD. Nothing new.

And despite everything and anythign that is happening KD>>>>>>>Anyone on the timberwolves.

I don't agree with this. KD seemed intimidated by Bron in the finals and now wants to spend his workout time the same guy? Seems odd.

All I'm saying is he better not take these opportunies for granted. He may not get a better squad for a long time.

3-time NBA All-Star

Sorry, but Skip is right. Its shows a lack of competitiveness. Why in the world would you take part in something that motivates your biggest competitor even more? Didn't Durant say it was really hard to play with him in the Olympics? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to have his own hell week with his teammates?

I don't know. This along with that stupid pep rally the Thunder had after they lost makes me think that they really didn't take the loss that bad. Almost like a self entitlement where they think they're so young that they're going to automatically win championships eventually.

Next thing you know, it will be 2016 and Durant will be joining the Heat.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I don't agree with this. KD seemed intimidated by Bron in the finals and now wants to spend his workout time the same guy? Seems odd.

All I'm saying is he better not take these opportunies for granted. He may not get a better squad for a long time.
    KD didn't seem intimidated by LJ at all. KD average 30 ppg on 50+. The only thing LJ did was put KD in foul trouble at key stretches. Like Game 2 where KD went to the bench with the league and came back in the 4th going off.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Sorry, but Skip is right. Its shows a lack of competitiveness. Why in the world would you take part in something that motivates your biggest competitor even more? Didn't Durant say it was really hard to play with him in the Olympics? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to have his own hell week with his teammates?

I don't know. This along with that stupid pep rally the Thunder had after they lost makes me think that they really didn't take the loss that bad. Almost like a self entitlement where they think they're so young that they're going to automatically win championships eventually.

Yea that's why KD was crying multiple times. KD the goat actor.

Quote Originally Posted by guy

It's not like Durant is doing it to become friends with the guy or something. He's doing it so he becomes better. Who cares what people do in their off time or what their perceived competitiveness is if what they do works? Last year after working with Bron and working hard all summer he came into the season much improved whereas most of the league regressed from the lockout. If he improves as much as last year he'll be impossible to stop offensively. Obviously certain aspects like passing and turnovers need to be controlled, but if he improves as much, he's going to be giving LeBron an even bigger run for his money than last year.

Competitiveness on court doesn't have to translate into resentment or dislike off the court.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    KD didn't seem intimidated by LJ at all. KD average 30 ppg on 50+. The only thing LJ did was put KD in foul trouble at key stretches. Like Game 2 where KD went to the bench with the league and came back in the 4th going off.
    game is more than scoring. He was scared to guard Lebron. OKC lost because of KD. He was so outclassed by Lebron 1 on 1 that his team had to adjust. Guy had little impact besides being a jumpshooter, he didn't create offense for others and didnt distort the defense. He also dissapeared for long stretches.

Guy is one dimensional. He seems to take his situation for granted.

game is more than scoring. He was scared to guard Lebron. OKC lost because of KD. He was so outclassed by Lebron 1 on 1 that his team had to adjust. Guy had little impact besides being a jumpshooter, he didn't create offense for others and didnt distort the defense. He also dissapeared for long stretches.

He wasn't scared to guard LeBron. He guarded him a bit. He just couldn't do a good job as much as Sefalosha. Sefalosha being a better defender doesn't make Durant scared, just makes him worse at something than a teammate. No one's perfect.

He was hardly scared. Just not as good yet.

Very good NBA starter

I agree he couldn't really guard LJ, but how was he scared?KD was out of it because most gms they put him in foul trouble.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noosaman
    I could be wrong but I distinctly recall him playing zero defense and having no impact on offense within 20 feet of the basket. I suppose the game footage and watching every game of the series is not good enough evidence for you, however.
    This ******* negging me..

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    I agree he couldn't really guard LJ, but how was he scared?KD was out of it because most gms they put him in foul trouble.
    What about the long stretches whete he wouldn't shoot?

Guy has the goods to guard Lebron but he looked jittery out there. He wasn't a leader for his team. Even now, by working out with enemy his is being a bad leader. You wanna work harder than ur rival, not do the exact same drills etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Durant joined Miami in 5 years after OKC falls off.

Very good NBA starter

What about the long stretches whete he wouldn't shoot?

Guy has the goods to guard Lebron but he looked jittery out there. He wasn't a leader for his team. Even now, by working out with enemy his is being a bad leader. You wanna work harder than ur rival, not do the exact same drills etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Durant joined Miami in 5 years after OKC falls off.
    U sound like that retard skip bay less