Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Moved up to Platinum, Pharaoh Seven Six division. Would be nice if people could separate Hardpoint from Team Deathmatch, but whatever.

didnt know that you couldnt unlock everything without prestiging... I was playing for so long at Level 55 trying to earn an unlock token for ghost...

question for prestiging... what do you guys feel is the best reward?

stats renewal?

Refund tokens?

extra class?

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics

Banned

Played with a guy who went 68-2 in Kill Confirmed. He had 59 kills before he died once

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    didnt know that you couldnt unlock everything without prestiging... I was playing for so long at Level 55 trying to earn an unlock token for ghost...

question for prestiging... what do you guys feel is the best reward?

stats renewal?

Refund tokens?

extra class?
    Salty

Thats the perks with prestiging. More tokens because unlock before you cant unlock everything. For me it doesnt matter because I dont use secondary pistols. I dont use snipers. Some perks will never be unlocked by me now that I prestiged once. So the amount of tokens dont bother me. But to get Diamond camo you need to not only unlock everything of one group but get gold guns for all of them to get Diamond camo.

Anyway I say extra class. I dont care to reset my stats.

MSMC is beast

I've never sniped properly on a CoD game before, and I've been playing since MW2,but finally gave it a go yesterday. Love that DSR, got it as a secondary with both the Type 25 and MSMC.

They say sniping is easy as hell this game. I never tried and probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    MSMC is beast
    All SMGs are honestly. I love the PDW becuz it's like the P90. Vector my next fav.

I'm finding sniping easy, and like I said, I never sniped in earlier CoD games. I don't see many using the Overkill wildcard which allows you to use two primary weapons, but I'm abusing that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Salty

Thats the perks with prestiging. More tokens because unlock before you cant unlock everything. For me it doesnt matter because I dont use secondary pistols. I dont use snipers. Some perks will never be unlocked by me now that I prestiged once. So the amount of tokens dont bother me. But to get Diamond camo you need to not only unlock everything of one group but get gold guns for all of them to get Diamond camo.

Anyway I say extra class. I dont care to reset my stats.
    salty indeed, looks like I'll never unlock the diamond camo.

can anyone explain how to use the hellfire missle thing?, ... always just end up getting like 1 kill with it... or it explodes before it hits the ground...

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Nice to see my Platinum rank is gone. What is the point of League Play now? I get to see my highest rank on my playercard? Wow, how cool! /sarcasm

And for Hellstorm Missiles, put it over a large group of enemies and hit the RT (fire) button. The little clusters will follow the enemies similar to the 105 round on an AC-130.

Sniping on this game is pointless since you'll show up on the radar for not moving. Seriously, what's the point of sniping if you have to run around all game. They need to make UAV'S harder to get. Also, why the **** did they take off Nuketown 24/7? Now I have to play like 4 games on other maps till it shows up for voting. Maybe they should've let us know that when preordering.

I'm a level 53. Don't know if I'll prestige. Can you keep a perk after you prestige? If so, I'll keep Ghost. That perk is a necessity because every game gets spammed with UAV'S. Btw, I could use some teammates online. Sick and tired of always getting on teams that don't play the objective.

If you're an objective player on Xbox, add me please. kingjames99 is my gamertag

when i prestiged, i chose to reset everything. the thing i hate the most is that retarded target finder. its bad enough with the auto assist aim. but why make it easier for these camping weenies.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Sniping on this game is pointless since you'll show up on the radar for not moving. Seriously, what's the point of sniping if you have to run around all game. They need to make UAV'S harder to get. Also, why the **** did they take off Nuketown 24/7? Now I have to play like 4 games on other maps till it shows up for voting. Maybe they should've let us know that when preordering.

I'm a level 53. Don't know if I'll prestige. Can you keep a perk after you prestige? If so, I'll keep Ghost. That perk is a necessity because every game gets spammed with UAV'S. Btw, I could use some teammates online. Sick and tired of always getting on teams that don't play the objective.

If you're an objective player on Xbox, add me please. kingjames99 is my gamertag
    GT- Gray Goos3, add up.

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    GT- Gray Goos3, add up.
    Sent you a request