Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default If melo wins MVP and finals MVP this season does he pass wade all-time?

Does he passes wade all-time? Lets be real for the next 5 years melo going to continue the same level of play while d-wade is going down hill. If melo wins MVP and f-MVP doing it in New York would bring him a higher status than wade winning his in Miami

Melo(MVP + fmvp) > wade(1.5 rings)

Default Re: If melo wins MVP and finals MVP this season does he pass wade all-time?

This is a tall order

National High School Star

Default Re: If melo wins MVP and finals MVP this season does he pass wade all-time?

Melo this season >>>> any Wade season.

Wade is not top 100 all-time

melo is

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

And no, not even close. Wade has 2 rings and one of the greatest finals performances of all times, and would have 2 FMVPs if Lebron performed a bit better. Melo needs more than 1 ring and 1 FMVP to surpass him.

Banned

Yep. All Wade has done is win one title + FMVP which Melo will tie if the OP's conditions are met. Wade's other title was because of riding LBJ's coattails so it doesn't say anything about Wade individually.

What's so different about Melo this season? I mean really, so his team is winning. People talk about him being this new player and he's not even averaging more than 2 apg. Wade at his prime used to average the same amount of ppg while dishing out 5-6 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

08-09 Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Melo season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    What's so different about Melo this season? I mean really, so his team is winning. People talk about him being this new player and he's not even averaging more than 2 apg. Wade at his prime used to average the same amount of ppg while dishing out 5-6 assists.
    Watch a game instead of looking at the numbers.He looks different out there defensively, and is making the people around him better for the first time in his career. He's looking like a leader instead of just a scorer

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Watch a game instead of looking at the numbers.He looks different out there defensively, and is making the people around him better for the first time in his career. He's looking like a leader instead of just a scorer
    Explain to me how Wade isn't a leader then?

NBA rookie of the year

So you mean he's finally doing things consistently in his 10th year (like defending/playmaking), that he should've done YEARS ago?

Hoo-****ing-ray!!!

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Is Wade better than David Robinson because he never dished out 5 assist per?

Different positions. Not every small forward plays like a point guard, on Lebron does. Every other small forward plays....like a small forward.

Melo has always been this player, a fantastic scorer. His teammates are doing much better now, thats the difference. They are playing good team ball.

Also, almost 15 games into this season doesn't make Melo better than prime Wade. I'm sorry, but he's not. Wade is a better playmaker, more all round scorer and played elite defense.

People need to stop these knee jerk reactions.

Banned

If my uncle had a vag, he would be my aunt and if my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle.

Moot question.

Banned

Melo has always been this player, a fantastic scorer. His teammates are doing much better now, thats the difference. They are playing good team ball.

Also, almost 15 games into this season doesn't make Melo better than prime Wade. I'm sorry, but he's not. Wade is a better playmaker, more all round scorer and played elite defense.

People need to stop these knee jerk reactions.
    Lol, ur actually going to tell me you'll take a current wade over current melo now