Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Default Re: Eminem vs. the Illuminati

Very good videos and very interesting.

So let me get this straight, the Illuminati, an all powerful group of people which control everything, spend 90% of their time micromanaging the pop industry in order to put really subtle messages into everything, so they can control their audience, which happen to be the all powerful teenagers. And eminem has now escaped their clutches and is exposing them, but hasn't died yet for some reason, and doesn't fear it, and is now as popular as ever, despite the fact that he has quit the Illuminati which control the main stream media.

What exactly do Illuminati do anyway besides inserting subtle symbols into all kinds of media? How come no one ever makes a connection between some significant event in this world and the Illuminati? that would be some credible proof as opposed to a picture of Jay z holding his hands up, right?

I'm starting to think that anyone who believes in the Illuminati smokes a lot of weed, is unemployed, and lives at home with their parents.

I'm sorry dooms, but I don't get it. I thought you ditched your previous username because you didn't want to be associated with certain ridiculous conspiracy theories and meant to become a new poster, yet most of your posts and threads are the same embarrassing lunacies they used to be.

Saw a basketball once gloriawest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    So let me get this straight, the Illuminati, an all powerful group of people which control everything, spend 90% of their time micromanaging the pop industry in order to put really subtle messages into everything, so they can control their audience, which happen to be the all powerful teenagers. And eminem has now escaped their clutches and is exposing them, but hasn't died yet for some reason, and doesn't fear it, and is now as popular as ever, despite the fact that he has quit the Illuminati which control the main stream media.

What exactly do Illuminati do anyway besides inserting subtle symbols into all kinds of media? How come no one ever makes a connection between some significant event in this world and the Illuminati? that would be some credible proof as opposed to a picture of Jay z holding his hands up, right?

I'm starting to think that anyone who believes in the Illuminati smokes a lot of weed, is unemployed, and lives at home with their parents.
    you might be right about all that but its hard to deny the medias grasp on everything in this world. If you cannot honestly see the agenda day to day from the morning shows to the news, i just can't help you. It is just like people think that 911 is totally out of political motivation simply because they do not know jack sh!t about history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I am a fence sitter on this one but i definitely do see it as a possibility. When such a rich few exist, rothchilds, rocafellas, the bilderberg group and the list goes on, it is plausible to think that they would think very little of anyone beneath them. To us we are ants that fuel the empire.

There is a lot of evidence to suggest that population control methods have been going on for decades. Overpopulation will destroy the world eventually that is just common sense. Because it is so evil however people just do not even think about it let alone find it necessary to cull the numbers of people to prevent this from happening. Lucky for war, I am sure they do not need to do much extra to keep the numbers down. I find it funny that we can be so sure of what is really happening on the other side of the planet, despite us only getting our news from polluted sources that is the mainstream media. (none of what i wrote in this paragraph has anything to do with 911, if thats what u were thinking)

If you read enough sources for example, you would find the majority of Somali Pirates are desperate. Do you honestly think a group of 9 men think they have a good chance of surviving such ordeals (lets be honest, most times they die). Do you honestly think they don't know this? The media would have u believe they are thoughtless black men with guns, when in reality they are men fighting for their livelihood considering first world nations have been dumping their waste off the waters of Somalia for decades, consequently destroying the fishing industry. If you knew anything about the place, you would understood why they are so pissed off. What else can they do. Sure they shouldn't be doing it, but Monsanto (a multinational dairy company) shouldn't have lobbied against small time farmers, in your own fkin country (im Australian), making it illegal for them to advertise their products as Organic, or chemical free. This in turn gives them no edge over the richer more efficient company, and people buy the 'trusted' name and as a result has put the majority of small time dairy farmers out of business.

I rang Monsanto myself and they even confirmed all i just said, yet they were audacious enough to cap it off with a "but we also do all this....". The media and big business are one and the same.
    Last edited by gloriawest; 01-03-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    Eminem looks traumatized just by standing next to her.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Not to say that he is or isn't, but if he came out and spoke out against it.... would some of you still believe it?

And if somebody came out and said it didn't exist, would some of you believe them?

It exists. To what extent, I'm not so sure. Nonetheless, you can't ignore the signs. I'm catching on to what Dooms was getting at with Em. It's making more sense now.

It's not like Em would just come out and spring the whole "ILLUMINATI ALERT!" ... he's doing it through his own symbolism. Which raises even more questions. Perhaps the Illuminati is using this as mirage to 'think' Em is trying to get out on purpose... that's how these mind-fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ker'z operate.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaprine
    Eminem looks traumatized just by standing next to her.

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    His 'last' CD he's referring to (Relapse) is IMO his best album to date. Work of genius if you ask me.
    That album was total garbage

Beautiful is a pretty good track, but thats pretty much it. some 3/5's on there, but the rest is less.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    It exists. To what extent, I'm not so sure. Nonetheless, you can't ignore the signs. I'm catching on to what Dooms was getting at with Em. It's making more sense now.

It's not like Em would just come out and spring the whole "ILLUMINATI ALERT!" ... he's doing it through his own symbolism. Which raises even more questions. Perhaps the Illuminati is using this as mirage to 'think' Em is trying to get out on purpose... that's how these mind-fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ker'z operate.

this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    If there is an Illuminati do you think Jon Stewart is a part of them? I hope not, I really like him. Unless of course the Illuminati is good, then that would be accepatable.
    Illuminati im a little bit sketchy about, secret societies aka Freemasonry on the other hand im 100% sure is true regardless of what they call themselves.

If there is an Illuminati do you think Jon Stewart is a part of them? I hope not, I really like him. Unless of course the Illuminati is good, then that would be accepatable.

Jon Stewart is 100% connected... sorry.

I'll provide information later.

stay tuned.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Here it is:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread632527/pg1

This Thread got a $hit load of attention because of the information about Jon Stewart in the OP.

His real name is Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz.

What if he and his underground society government wanted to get Ron Paul elected and really over throw the FED. What if he's part of the solution.

What if overthrowing / or destroying the Fed is part of their plan...

Problem Reaction Solution.

They Create a Problem: The Federal Reserve

They get a reaction from the public: END THE FED!!!

They provide the solution: A new currency

this is how they work.

I honestly believe that somebody wants our economy to crash so they can implement some new agenda... and Ending the Fed will certainly to the trick.