Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Lebron Wins the Championship in 2013, Where does he Rank All-Time?

Depends on how he performs, if he plays like 2011 bron, right there with hakeem or above him. Top 10 for sure

Default Re: If Lebron Wins the Championship in 2013, Where does he Rank All-Time?

top 12 for sure. everything else is conjecture and depends on how he gets there. if he becomes MVP again, top three in DPOY or is clearly the best player in the finals...that will only obviously help his case and rank him higher
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 08-19-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    He'll be #9 for me.

Back-to-back rings
    2 Finals MVP
    3 MVPs, maybe even a 4th
    another all-star, 1st all-nba and 1st all-defensive honor
    more stats, totals, records, milestones
    more POTMs
    maybe a 3rd all-star mvp
    another "best player in the world" year
    This
    Last edited by pauk; 08-19-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Takes Kobe place at 9.

Number 9

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    nowhere...Personally I don't like ranking someone until their entire career is over ....BUUUT at gun point? Well In no particular order my personal top 10 retired players are

**=Lebron Cant replace
    *Lebron Could possibly replace

Bill Russell**
    Jordan**
    Kareem**
    Magic**
    Bird**
    Wilt**
    Oscar Robertson**
    Shaq**
    Moses*
    Karl*
    No Hakeem, Duncan or Kobe but Big O, Moses and Malone? GTFO.

Your entire opinion is no longer valid. And LeBron can replace Shaq, Wilt or Bird in my opinion. Just stop it.

Banned

in the eyes of lebron fans = top 5

in the eyes of everyone else = top 10-11 ( would still be 50/50 on bumping hakeem... people will argue his 94 title is worth 5 titles with wade/bosh )

If he wins another ring, that would be the moral equivalent of someone dropping an atomic bomb on ISH. Confusion and hysteria everywhere. Analysis everywhere, etc.

I'd actually put him ahead of Kobe if he wins another one and gets at least two more all star games under his belt (which I'm fairly sure will happen at this point)

You guys gotta remember. Lebron "is" playing with Wade Bosh Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    You guys gotta remember. Lebron "is" playing with Wade Bosh Allen

That's a retarded logic Mr. European. Kobe is now playing with Nash, Gasol, Howard. He played with the best Center in the 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    If he wins another ring, that would be the moral equivalent of someone dropping an atomic bomb on ISH. Confusion and hysteria everywhere. Analysis everywhere, etc.

I'd actually put him ahead of Kobe if he wins another one and gets at least two more all star games under his belt (which I'm fairly sure will happen at this point)

This

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

If that happens Lebron will have the same number of finals MVP that Kobe has, since Lebron>Kobe anyways, I'd put him top7. If he wins another ring and isn't Finals MVP then all hell breaks lose on ISH.
    Truth be reality when he retires he's gonna be top2 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    No Hakeem, Duncan or Kobe but Big O, Moses and Malone? GTFO.

Your entire opinion is no longer valid. And LeBron can replace Shaq, Wilt or Bird in my opinion. Just stop it.
    LMFAO what a tard you are, it's an opinion and nothing more deal with it...and I FORGOT to mention Hakeem...Replace moses with hakeem..And if you had any reading comprehension you would have noticed I said I DON'T RATE PEOPLE UNTIL THEY ARE RETIRED..IT WAS A LIST OF RETIRED PLAYERS which I said... Is Duncan retired Mr omnipresent ISH poster? Now your opinion is invalid because you obviously can't read

And yes, the BIG O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ee2Ag5GeMQ

(I'm just messing with you I don't take this shit serious, just giving you what you gave to me)

I'm not bumping Hakeem in my top 10 list I will be bumping Tim Duncan.